Are you okay?
所以 吉纳维夫终于
So, Genevieve gets
能和自己的父母一起生活了
to live
而且是她认识的唯一一对父母
with the only parents that she's ever known.
哇哦 真是一个了不起的故事 爸爸
Wow. Crazy story, Dad.
是的
Mm.
她真幸运能有那样的父母
She's lucky to have parents like that.
是的 确实
Yeah, yeah, she is.
就像我很幸运能有你这样的女儿
Just as I'm lucky to have a daughter like you.
是的
Yeah, right.
一个小偷女儿
A thief.
怎么?
What?
你的朋友曼迪已经十八岁了 是吗?
Your friend Mandy is 18, right?
是的
Yeah. Mm.
我查过她的档案
I checked her record.
她两次被指控入店行窃
She's got two shoplifting charges,
在她还未成年的时候
as a juvenile.
如果她还有第三次 作为一个成年人
If she got a third, this time as an adult,
也许她就没法上大学了
maybe college doesn't happen.
也许吧
Maybe.
而你 你只有十七岁
You, however, are still 17.
你没有犯罪记录
You have no record.
你已经被乔治城大学提前录取了
You've been granted early acceptance to Georgetown.
一个小错误不会毁了你的未来
A small indiscretion wouldn't ruin your future.
我认为你承认了一个你并没有犯的罪行
I think you confessed to a crime that you didn't commit,
这样你的朋友就能继续读大学了
so your friend could get a higher education.
所以 如果我没有被留校察看
So, if I don't get probation,
我就有可能要做三十个小时的社区服务
I could get up to 30 hours of community service.
你觉得我应该去避难所工作
You think I should work at a homeless shelter
还是教人阅读?
or teach people how to read?
这听起来都是很好的志愿者机会
They both sound like very noble volunteer opportunities.
我觉得我可以去教成人识字课
I'm thinking the adult literacy classes.
那真的可以帮助一些人改变他们的生活
Can help somebody change their life.
你已经做到了
You already have.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表