You're supposed to be dead.
但你逃跑了
But you ran away.
扔下了工作
From your job.
背叛了宣誓过的职责
Your sworn duty.
为什么
Why?
我是说 两百万美金以外的原因
I mean, besides the $2 million.
我回来不是因为过去
I'm not here about the past.
而是因为我遇到了麻烦
I came back because I'm in trouble.
什么使你暴露身份 手铐吗
Oh, what gave it away, your handcuffs?
杀Higgins的凶手是冲我来的
Whoever killed Higgins is after me.
为什么
Why?
有人发现了我的身份
Someone found out who I am.
三天前我接到了一个匿名电♥话♥
I got a call three days ago from an unknown number.
电♥话♥里的人威胁我的家人
A voice threatened my family
除非我把不记名债券交给他
unless I handed over the bearer bonds.
偷了黑钱的风险
The hazards of stealing dirty money.
所以你就要交还回去了吗
Guess you're gonna have to give it back, huh?
但我并没有拿钱 这才是问题所在
I don't have the money. That's the problem.
而且受到威胁的是我的家人
And this is my family we're talking about.
-这个人又给你打电♥话♥了 -他说他们说到做到
- This voice call back? - They said they would.
所以我就打给了我唯一信任的警♥察♥ 我的老搭档
So I called the only cop I could trust: my old partner.
是的
Yeah.
-他被这事惊到了 -他正在执行监视任务
- Quite a shock for him. - He was on stakeout
他说第二天来见我
and said he'd meet me the next day.
我不能等那么久 于是我自己去了那里
I couldn't wait that long, so I went there.
这就是他那么紧张的原因
That's why he was so anxious.
我告诉他 我被勒索的事
I told him about the blackmail.
一定和卧底事件有关
It must be connected to the undercover case.
所以我们就回他的公♥寓♥取档案
So we went back to his apartment to pull the files.
我们正要离开时 有人朝我们开枪
As we were leaving, someone shot at us.
看到是谁开的枪吗
Mm-hmm. Get a look?
一个好人为了帮助我 被杀了
A good... man got killed trying to help me.
如果我就此停手 就和死了没区别
But if I'd stopped, I'd be just as dead.
我必须找到幕后黑手
I had to find out who was behind this.
-你认为是Benny -我去那儿是为了解释
- You think it was Benny. - I was going there to explain
我从没拿过他的债券
that I never had his bearer bonds, and to beg
请他放我的家人一条生路
for the safety of my family.
我难道还有别的选择吗
What other choice did I have?
和十年前一样的另一个选择
The same choice you had ten years ago.
坦白交待
Come clean.
去找警♥察♥
Go to the cops.
老大 不好意思打扰一下
Boss, sorry to interrupt.
我们打开Lane的手♥机♥追查线索
We turned on Lane's cell phone
她的电♥话♥响个不停
to process it-- hasn't stopped ringing.
那是Landon的来电铃♥声♥
That's Landon's ringtone.
请让我接个电♥话♥
Please let me answer it.
让我告诉我的儿子一切安好
Let me tell my son everything's okay.
嗨 小伙计
Hey, bud.
Landon
Landon?
Landon 你在么
Landon, are you there?
Landon
Landon!
把债券交出来 你的孩子就能回家
Turn over the bonds, you get your kid back.
Landon
Landon!
欧 老天啊
Oh, my God.
Mcgee
McGee.
警方派了警员去Lane在哈利斯堡的家
Metro sent detectives to Lane's house in Harrisburg.
-恩 然后呢 -大概是有一个闯入者
- Yeah? And? - Well, it appears a lone intruder
闯进家门 击昏了丈夫
broke into the house and knocked out the husband.
他还在医院呢
He's in the hospital,
-但没有大碍 -Landon呢
- but he'll be okay. - Landon.
手♥机♥关机 但从视频中看来
Phone's turned off, but nothing at the scene
他并没有受伤
suggests that he was hurt.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
你个混♥蛋♥ 扣押了Lane
Why the hell didn't you call me
为什么没有第一时间通知我
as soon as you had Lane in custody?
人们都有一堆疑问 包括我自己
There's people with questions, including me.
关于案件的问题么
Questions about the case?
总会问到的
Eventually.
你不要带入个人感情
Don't make this personal.
这很困难
It's hard not to.
有个小孩失踪了
We got a missing kid.
首要任务是把他带回来
Priority is getting him back.
我可不要干坐着啥也不干 Gibbs
I'm not sitting on my hands, Gibbs.
这案子我们管
We're taking this.
你有问题...
You got questions...
就写纸片上
write 'em down.
他完全有权利生气
He has every right to be angry,
但是这对找我儿子没一点帮助
but it doesn't help get my son back.
我逃走并不是为了钱
I didn't leave for the money.
那是为什么
Then why?
我只关心找回我儿子
All I care about is finding my son.
那你为什么对我们有所隐瞒
Then why the hell aren't you telling us everything?
我在卧底时期 发现自己怀孕了
While I was undercover, I found out I was pregnant.
孩子就是Landon
With Landon?
这是个意外
It was unexpected,
孩子他爹又不在
and the father wasn't in the picture.
我只得匆匆忙忙的重新
Talk about reevaluating your life
审视人生
on the fly.
码头的突击搜查本应该是
The bust at the marina was supposed to happen
第二天才行动的
the next day.
-一个目击者看到你在船上 -直到我发现
- A witness saw you on that boat. - Until I realized
我的无线电设备没电了
that my wire had run out of battery.
因为警方需要记录交易过程
Metro needed the deal on tape,
所以我偷偷溜回车里 然后就爆♥炸♥了
so I snuck back to my car, when boom.
爆♥炸♥是压垮我的最后一根稻草
That explosion was meant for me,
我就死命逃跑了
and I got the hell out.
是竞争对手干的
It was a rival gun dealer.
之后的几个月 新闻都没有报道此事
News didn't report that for months.
那时候
At the time,
我还以为有内奸呢
I thought maybe there was a mole.
当时你能相信谁 Torres探员
Who would you trust, Agent Torres?
你去了哪里
Where did you go?
我在特拉华州一个小破旅馆住下
I checked in to a crappy motel in Delaware
隐藏一段时间顺便想想我未来该怎么办
to lay low and reflect on my future,
作为一个警♥察♥
as a cop...
也作为一个母亲
and as a mother.
我希望在我有了答案的时候
I hoped that by the time I had my answer,
我会知道该如何行动
I'd know what to do.
接着 一周之后 一个新的选择摆在我的面前
Then, a week later, a new option was handed to me.
我在新闻上看到我的死讯
I saw on the news that I died.
我以为这是个信♥号♥♥
I took it as a sign.
你拿走那些债券了吗
Did you also take the bonds?
据我所知 它们都飘到海里去了
For all I know, they drifted out to sea.
这并不是为了钱
This wasn't about money.
这是为了我的儿子能有一个好生活
This was about a good life for my son.
那需要你"死亡"么
That really require being dead?
我知道我是欺骗了朋友 队友
I knew I was lying to my friends, teammates.
我们曾彼此信任
We trusted each other.
那为什么不回到他们身边
Then why not go back to them?
他...
He...
这很复杂
It was complicated.
孩子的生父么
The biological father?
我从没告诉过他孩子的事
I never told him he had a child.
Pottorf家拥有普通的房♥子 普通的车
The Pottorfs own a modest house, a modest car.
他们省下钱来 打算一月份去迪斯尼未来世界玩
They saved their money to go to Epcot Center in January.
淡季 很好的选择
Low season-- it's a good time to go.
他们的电视套餐没有付费频道
Their cable package has no premium channels.
完全没有任何证据能证明
I mean, if they had the bearer bonds,
他们拥有匿名债券
there is no evidence of it.
我想Lane说的是实话
I guess Lane was telling the truth.
借助伪造的身份
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表