她的网站介绍自己是从郊区搬来这里的
Her website bio said she'd moved here from out of state.
我告诉她我自己的搬家之旅有多困难
I told her how hard my own move was.
她很同情我
She empathized.
她是个挺不错的人
She's actually a really nice person.
她是因为她叔叔
She became a public defender
才成为了公共辩护人
because of her uncle.
他遭受误判 死在了监狱
He was wrongly convicted and died in prison.
所以她真的相信Hicks是无辜的么
So she truly believes that Hicks is innocent?
我们这就说完了
Are we done talking?
对
Yup.
我的新朋友请我在休庭时见见Hicks
My new friend invited me down to meet Hicks during recess.
事实上 是Hicks本人要求的
Actually, Hicks requested it.
他 想告诉我们他没什么好隐瞒的...
He, uh, wants to show us he has nothing to hi...
你干什么
Really?
我也一块去
Oh, yeah. I'm going with you.
好吧
Okay.
太好了 我的文件柜
Oh, great! My file cabinet.
太谢谢了
Thanks so much.
你们就把它放在那里就行了
You can just put it anywhere over there, all right?
那可是件不寻常的家具
Oh, that's a unique piece of furniture.
咱们下次见 先生
Till we meet again, sir.
你是说那个来自圣地亚哥的柜子么
You mean the cabinet from San Diego?
-现在就在她办公室里 -她海运过来的
- It's in her office now? - She had it shipped.
那什么也说明不了 你们呀
That doesn't mean anything, you guys.
我问过Sloane这事了
I asked Sloane about this.
她说她不会在闲余时间随便分♥析♥人玩
She said she doesn't profile people in her spare time.
呵呵 你就信了
Okay, and you believe her?
为什么不 她是我朋友啊
Why wouldn't I? She's my friend.
同志们 听我说
Guys, I'm telling you,
Sloane就是要让我们这么想
this is just what Sloane wants us to think.
她和那个律师当"朋友"
She became “friends”
就是为了分♥析♥她
with that lawyer just to profile her.
嗯哼 Torres有没有和你说她是怎么
Mm-hmm. Well, did Torres tell you what she said
评价我的 她说我的脚
about me? She said I'm the type
长得像狼人的脚
to have feet like a werewolf.
她为什么要这么说 根本不是事实
I mean, why would she say that? It's not even true.
我可以把鞋脱下来证明给你看
I'll take off my shoes right now and show you.
其实 Sloane并没有...
Um... actually, uh, Sloane didn't...
听我说 Bishop 我们该向McGee展示
Uh, you know what, uh, Bishop, we should show McGee
我们的工作成果了 硕果累累啊
what we've been working on. There's so many files.
是的 这些是
Yeah, these are from
其他四件谋杀案相关的
the other four murder cases.
嫌疑犯呢
Suspects?
最少也有快二十个了
Uh, there are about 20, at least.
警方一点也没有缩小范围
Authorities were never able to narrow down the list.
就像O'Connell案一样
Hard evidence was just as nonexistent
根本没有确凿证据
as it was in the O'Connell case.
有发现
Got something.
FBI在谋杀案之后几天 收集了这些袋子
So, the FBI collected these bags a few days after the murder.
是由从目击证人X那里
They were turned over by bank customers
买♥♥水果的银行顾客上交的
who bought fruit in them from our Witness X.
FBI无法从中提取她的DNA或者指纹么
FBI couldn't pull her DNA or fingerprints?
不行 但是这三个袋子中的两个
No, but there were unknown particles
外面有些未知的分子
on the outside of two of the three bags.
是什么物质
What was it?
分子太小了
The particles were too small
他们的质谱分光仪分♥析♥不出来
for their mass spectrometer to analyze.
本该拿给你分♥析♥的
Should've given them to you.
他们给我了
They did.
初代质谱仪上校
And Ye Olde Major Mass Spec
给了我同样的坏消息
gave me the same bad news back then.
初代质谱仪上校
Ye Olde Major Mass Spec?
是的 这机器是11年前的了
Yeah, this was 11 years ago.
他至今升了很多次级
He's had many upgrades since then.
仿佛焕然一新一般
He's like a whole new man.
我
I'm...
真为他感到骄傲
so proud of him.
你重新测试了这些分子 并有了收获
You retested the particles and got a hit.
没错
I did.
这些是除锈喷♥剂♥
It's a clear rust protectant
用于农场设备
that's made for farm equipment.
这很具体了
That's pretty specialized.
全城只有三家店
Yeah, there's only three stores
卖♥♥这种东西
in the area that carry it.
两家店11年前就倒闭了
Two of them were not in business 11 years ago.
我刚刚和第三家店通了电♥话♥
So I just got off the phone with the third.
是一家40年的喷漆老店
It's a paint store that's been open for 40 years.
我想我们的水果姐
So we're thinking our fruit lady
应该是从这家店购买♥♥的塑料袋
got her bags from a paint store?
只有一种办法能查清楚
Well, there's only one way to find out.
我来处理
I'm on it.
这些文件文档快折磨死我了
All that paperwork is killing me.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address!
很感谢你能和我们聊聊
Thanks so much for talking to us.
我知道你正面临审判
I know you're in the midst of a trial.
我们不会耽误你很久的
We won't keep you long.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
能有人愿意
You get to a point where
倾听我的话
having someone want to hear you out--
对我来说很重要
it means everything.
你们想要他从何谈起
Where would you like him to start?
其实我很愿意听
Actually, I'd like to hear whatever
Gabriel想分享的任何信息
Gabriel would like us to know.
我不知道该说什么 呃
I-I don't know. Um...
我并不是人们认为的那种人
I-I guess that I'm not what people think I am.
人们觉得你是哪种人
And what do people think you are?
骗子
A liar.
他们认为 我在那晚的去向上没说真话
They think I lied about where I was that night.
我当时把日子搞混了
I got my days mixed up.
我被吓坏了
I was scared.
FBI审问我 而我
The FBI was questioning me, and I...
而你有前科
And you had a record.
是的
Yeah.
武装抢劫 我当时就是个拿着刀
Armed robbery. I was a stupid kid with a knife
想偷点啤酒的傻小子
trying to steal some beers.
我知道这辩解听起来很苍白
I know how that sounds.
那么Gabriel 你认为自己为何被判有罪
So, Gabriel, why do you think you were convicted?
通过长时间的思考 我唯一能想通的原因
For the longest time, the only thing that made sense in my head
就是有人陷害我
was that I was framed.
在我被判有罪以后 我听说
After I was convicted, I-I heard about
Mason探员升职了
Agent Mason getting a promotion.
我想 可能是他把尸体
I thought that maybe he had moved the body
搬到到我附近 或者
closer to where I was staying, or...
篡改了对嫌疑车辆的描述
changed the description of the car
让我看起来有罪
in order to make me look guilty.
现在呢
What about now?
我把自己的性命托付给Jessica
I trust Jessica with my life.
她没发现任何我被陷害的证据
She didn't find any evidence that I was framed.
所以 唯一的解释就是
So... the only answer left
我在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
is that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
一个巧合
A coincidence.
有些人并不相信巧合
Some people don't believe in such things.
我想他们是对的
I wish they were right.
我这会儿本应该在外边吃冰淇淋
I'd be on the outside eating ice cream right about now.
啊 所以你要是没被关起来 就打算做这个 吃冰淇淋吗
Ah, that's what you'd do if you were out, eat ice cream?
不 我
No, I...
我不知道为什么那么说
I don't know why I said that.
当我还是个小孩的时候
When I was a kid,
我在少年棒球联合会打球 我们会输
playing Little League, we'd lose,
那感觉就像是世界末日
and it felt like the end of the world.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表