Seth Hendrix?
额 这是十一罗汉主题的色情电影吗
A... Ocean's Eleven-themed porno movie?
或者是非法赌博
Or an illegal casino.
都是合法的 好嘛
It's all legit, okay?
抱歉 我没听到你们敲门
Sorry, I-I didn't hear you guys knock.
我还在哀悼中
I'm still in mourning.
海军罪案调查处探员Bishop和McGee
NCIS Special Agents Bishop and McGee.
你知道Chandler还没死吧
And you do know that Chandler's not dead?
是他爸爸 自以为是的参议员 派你们来的吗
Did his dad, Senator Smug, send you?
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了
I already talked to the cops.
好的 我们只是想确认下发生了什么
Yeah. Uh, we'd like to confirm what happened.
Chandler和我
Chandler and I
在玩游戏 喝酒
were playing video games and drinking,
他要出去买♥♥咖啡
when he decided to run out for coffee.
当时我们的视线有点模糊了
Our vision was getting a little blurry,
我们还在争论选择
and we were having a hard time discerning
Darkin还是Iceborn
between the Darkin and the Iceborn.
游戏角色
Video game creatures.
接下来 特区警♥察♥就过来了
Next thing I know, Metro Police
说Chandler摔倒了
are at the door saying Chandler fell.
我一直在屋里
I was inside the whole time.
那这个家庭百乐宫赌场呢
And the... backroom Bellagio?
这个赌桌只是用来练习的
The table's just for practice.
我们是专业赌徒
We were professional gamblers.
还是最好的朋友
And best friends.
再说一次 Chandler还没死呢
Again, Chandler's... not dead.
我们要随便到处看看
We're gonna look around a little bit.
这边事情进行的很顺利 Gibbs
Things are going smoothly here, Gibbs.
Chandler的情况有什么进展吗
Any updates on Chandler?
你都知道些什么 军士长
What do you know, Gunny?
肿胀还没有减轻
Swelling hasn't gone down.
但Chandler 还在坚持着
But Chandler, he's hanging on.
很好
Good to hear.
我们到达机场后会跟你联♥系♥的
We'll check in once we get to the airport.
注意安全
Be safe.
下士 这不是我们之前讨论的线路
Corporal, this isn't the route we discussed.
你怎么看出来的 周围所有东西看起来都一样
How can you tell? Everything looks the same.
出发前 参议员和我商量过了 长官
The senator and I talked before we left, ma'am.
这条路更快
This way's faster.
能省一秒是一秒
Every second counts.
Giradi下士了解这个沙漠的
And Corporal Girard knows every curve,
每一个弯角 峡谷 和裂缝
canyon, and crack of this desert.
我就知道会有报应的
I knew this would come back to bite me.
这是我第一次邀请Breena的父母来
The first year I invite Breena's parents over
跟我们一起过主题圣诞节 可我们突然有了案子
for Themed Christmas and we get a last-minute case.
圣诞节的主题不就是圣诞节吗
Isn't Christmas the theme of Christmas?
天哪 Breena的父亲会把我当做刚刚被屠夫送来的
God, Breena's dad is gonna roast me like the prize goose
肥鹅一样处理的
the butcher just delivered.
我本来想要穿着马甲做无花果布丁的 Abbs
I was gonna wear a waistcoat,Abbs, make figgy pudding.
你看了
Did you even look
我发给你的3D模型吗 Charles Dickens
at the 3-D model that I sent you, Charles Dickens?
嘿 这就是我们选的主题
Hey, that's the theme we were going for.
我看了 但是
Yes, I did. But...
基于医院给出的医学记录
based on the medical records from the hospital,
你的动画是错误的
your animation is incorrect.
看 这展示了Chandler向前摔倒
See, it shows that Chandler fell forward
-脸先着地 -这是基于动力学
- with his face hitting first. - It was based on momentum
还有他 跟正常人一样 向前走的习惯
and him walking forward,you know, like a human.
我知道 但是颅骨的损伤显示
Yeah, but the severity of his cranial wound means
他是头的后部先着地
that the back of his head hit first.
我知道你要这样说
I thought you were gonna say that.
所以我做了第二个模型
So I made a second model.
要让Chandler头的后部先着地
In order for Chandler to hit the back of his head first,
他必须以很高的速度
he would have to have fallen
向后摔倒
backwards and at a very high velocity.
是的 那你为什么要给我看第一个模型
Right. So why did you show me the first model?
因为 Bob Cratchit 你不是唯一一个
Because, Bob Cratchit,you're not the only one
有圣诞节计划的人
with Christmas plans.
我希望你会说我是错的
I was hoping you would say I was wrong.
你没有错
Well, you're not.
Chandler Phillips向后摔倒
Chandler Phillips fell straight backwards.
就算他喝晕了 也很难以那么快的速度向后摔
Which, even if he was buzzed, is really hard to do at that speed.
除非他是被推下去的
Unless he was pushed.
-可恶 -可恶
- Humbug. - Humbug.
我就想说 我理解
I'm just saying, I get it.
我爸在我想要成为喜剧演员时 和我断绝关系了
My old man disowned me for wanting to be a comic.
-我才9岁 -我并没有说"断绝关系"
- I was nine. - I didn't say “disown.”
我不管Chandler 是因为他...
I turned my back on Chandler because he...
缺乏目标
lacked purpose
还有只考虑他自己 听着耳熟吗
and only thought of himself.Sound familiar?
是啊 你甚至和我爸一样有着义正言辞的愤怒
Yeah. You even have my dad's righteous indignation.
你和Chandler唯一的区别是
The only difference between you and Chandler is
他还有机会变成一个好人
that he still has a chance to be a decent human being.
嘿嘿嘿嘿 你们两个
Hey, hey, hey, you two.
我会让车返回基地的
I will turn this car around.
我们也许必须返回 下士
We may have to. Corporal.
大家等一下
Everybody hold on.
简易爆♥炸♥装置
IED.
古老的手段 但这意味着塔♥利♥班♥
It's old. But it means the Taliban's back
又重启了他们的拿手把戏
to playing their greatest hits.
我们这样站在外面安全吗
Uh, is it safe to be out here?
参议员 如果这个弹坑是前路的预示
Senator, if this crater's an indication of what's ahead,
我们必须返回
we have to turn back.
我必须要汇报
I got to call this in.
走更长的那条路怎么样
What about taking the longer route?
太晚了
It's too late.
什么 就这样吗
What? That's it?
太好了 祝大家圣诞快乐哟
Well, that's just great.Merry flippin' Christmas.
无线电也没了
Radio's gone, too.
卫星电♥话♥呢
Sat phone?
在我们出来时 留在后座上了
Left it in the backseat when we got out.
所以没有人知道我们在这里
So nobody knows we're here.
刚才发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
那个弹坑是陷阱吗
Was that crater some kind of trap?
弹坑和这没有关系
Crater had nothing to do with it.
有一个激活了的简易爆♥炸♥装置被埋在路下
There was a live IED buried in the road.
那为什么没有马上爆♥炸♥
Well, why didn't it go off immediately?
我们应该死了的 我们死了吗
We-we should be dead.Are we dead?
爆♥炸♥有延迟
The explosive had a delay
以防止只炸掉护卫队的头车 知道了吗
so it doesn't just hit the lead vehicle in a convoy, okay?
我来可不是为了干这个的
This is not what I signed up for.
站在空旷处太危险了
It's too dangerous to stay out in the open.
不管是谁埋的这个炸♥弹♥ 很可能听到了爆♥炸♥声
Whoever planted the bomb has likely heard their handiwork.
-我们必须要找到庇护所 -是啊 我想我们刚刚路过
- We have to find shelter.- Yeah, I think we passed
一个星巴克
a Starbucks.
那里
There.
山区 那不是塔♥利♥班♥驻扎的地方吗
The mountains? Isn't that where the Taliban live?
快走
Move.
参议员
Senator.
长官 我们必须要走了
Sir, we got to go.
很晚了 Abby 你有什么收获吗
It's late, Abby.What do you got?
希望能为Phillips议员收获更多答案
Well, hopefully more answers for Senator Phillips.
我还没有找到任何指认
I haven't found anything to suggest
杀害Chandler的凶手的证据
who tried to murder Chandler.
但你是对的 事有蹊跷
But you were right--something is hinky.
他经营着一家非法赌场
He was running an illegal casino.
赌场 不
Casino, no.
非法 是的
Illegal, yes.
我能掷出2 你赌多少
How much you want to bet I can roll a two?
概率是1/36
Well, odds are 36 to one.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表