Okay, according to cell records,
Graham最后一通电♥话♥
Agent Graham's last phone calls
是打给当地一些码头的
were to a series of local marinas.
-什么内容 -不知道
- Okay, about what? - Well, there's nothing
他在找什么
- to suggest what she was looking for,
直到Jimmy在她口袋中
u-until Jimmy found the paper
找到这张纸
in her pocket.
Sandy
"Sandy."
不管她是谁 子弹把姓氏给毁了
Whoever that is, the bullet destroyed the last name.
你怎么知道有个姓
How do you know there was one?
我试着修复那个洞
Oh, well, I tried to fix the hole.
我修复了烧坏了的图像
I restored the burnt images,
我用数字绘图充填字迹
and I used digital mapping to fill in the gaps,
但是它 没用
but it-it... didn't work.
放出来
Put it up.
-Sandy Dunes -是的
- "Sandy Dunes"? - Yeah.
看到了吗 除非我们要找的是个色情片演员
See? So unless we're looking for a porn star,
我会再试一次的
I'll have to try again.
或者那不是一个人
Or it's not a person.
那还会是什么
Oh, what else could it be?
如果是和Phil有关
If it involves Phil?
就是一条船
A boat.
那就是为什么Graham探员要打电♥话♥给码头
That's why Agent Graham was calling the marinas...
-不要事后批评自己 -好的 但是
- Don't ever second-guess yourself. - Yeah, okay, but...
没有但是 Kase
No. No buts, Kase.
我 我是想说
I-I was gonna say,
好的 但是我自己告诉我
okay, but my self is telling me
这是Graham探员被杀的原因
this is why Agent Graham was killed.
这可能是一艘追着Phil的船
This could be the boat that came after Phil.
找出船主
Find the owner.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
-还有一件事 -啊哦
- One more thing. - Uh-oh.
你有喜欢的饮料吗
You got a favorite drink?
朗姆可乐
Uh, rum and Coke.
工作的时候
At work.
肯定不是朗姆可乐了
Oh, definitely not rum and Coke.
Pinky's的冰茶
Um, iced tea from Pinky's.
在底特律Eightmile附近的一个小洞
It's this little hole in the wall
他们在阳光下制♥造♥
off Eightmile in Detroit. They brew in the sun...
你为什么要问这个
And why do you ask?
很好
Nice.
行了 小球童 我为什么要来这里
Okay, Caddyshack, why am I here?
【Caddyshack 疯狂高尔夫 喜剧电影】
要给你些高尔夫建议吗
Golf tips?
并不是
Not exactly.
你 负债累累
You... are in debt.
那个乡村俱乐部的会员资格
That country club membership,
是为了炫耀吗
is that, uh, is that for show?
你得花钱才能挣钱
Well, you got to spend money to make money.
是啊 除非 你没有挣到钱
Yeah, except, you're not making any.
因为Phil不会把他的商场买♥♥给你
Because Phil wouldn't sell you his strip mall.
这个交易原来可以让你赚许多钱
This deal was gonna make you millions.
你有许多投资者
You had investors lined up,
在等着
and waiting.
Phil不愿意
Phil didn't bite.
所以你捏造了这些
So you had these made up.
呀
Yikes.
哦
Oh.
他太太可不会开心
Can't imagine the missus was happy.
你的贷款合同下个月到期
Your loan contract expires next month.
要是Phil不卖♥♥ 银行就会撤回资金
If Phil doesn't sell, the bank pulls its funding.
交易飞走了,你会失去许多钱
Deal goes away, and you lose millions.
决定要解决他了吗
Decide to take him out?
Phil死于海上事故
Phil died in a boating accident.
这得多亏了你的船
Thanks to your boat.
码头记录确认了在袭击当晚
Marina records confirm that that boat was out
这艘船出海了
the night of the attack.
我可是第一次听说这件事
That is the first I'm hearing about that.
不 不是
No. No, it isn't.
Graham 告诉了你
Agent Graham, uh, told you.
谁
Who?
你发现她打给码头
You found out she called the marina,
所以你去拜访了她
so you paid her a visit.
行
Okay.
我认为我们没什么可谈的了
I think we're done here.
除非有人拿出证据证明这个糟糕的推测
Unless someone has something to prove this half-assed theory.
因为这只是个推测
Because that's all it is, theory.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
Gibbs 你认为呢
Gibbs, what do you think?
我认为我们这个案子能让他
I think we got a case to make sure he does 30 years.
因为谋杀未遂被被判30年
For attempted murder.
那么起诉我吧 我们谈话结束了
So charge me, or we're done here.
-你注意到了吗 -注意到了
- Did you catch that? - Yep.
Gibbs说"谋杀未遂"
Gibbs said "attempted murder."
Sean没有被惊到
Sean didn't skip a beat.
他知道Phil还活着
He knows that Phil is still alive.
是啊 但是怎么会知道的 谁告诉他了
Yeah, but how? Who told him?
调出通话记录
Pull phone records.
谁的记录
On who?
Phil的
Phil.
我这么做是因为我害怕 不仅是为我自己 也是为你
I did this because I was scared, not just for me, for you.
你已经说过了
You've already said that,
但仍然没有任何道理
and it still doesn't make any damn sense.
我真正在乎的只有一个Marcy
There's one Marcy that ever really mattered to me.
我知道 那艘船
I know. The boat.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
唯一能让我死的只有失去你
Losing you is the only thing that could really kill me.
说些什么吧
Say something.
Jethro
Jethro.
说点别的
Say something else.
不是 让他进来
No. Let him in.
哦
Oh.
来得正好 我终于要做一个凹坑了
Impeccable timing-- I was finally about to make a dent.
好机会
Fat chance.
进来吧 Jethro
Come on in, Jethro.
我猜你们要单独谈话
Let me guess, you boys want to be left alone.
不 这是关于你们两个的
No, this is about both of you.
你把消息透露给了Sean
You tipped off Sean.
Sean Parks 哪个投资家吗
Sean Parks? That investor?
Gibbs 我从没做过任何
Gibbs, I would never do any...
我不是在对你说
I'm not talking to you.
我在对她说
I'm talking to her.
这些是通话记录
These are phone records.
-我们的电♥话♥ -昨晚
- Ours. - Last night,
在外面谈完话以后 你打给了Sean
after we talked, you called Sean.
你最近一直打电♥话♥给他
You've been calling him a lot, lately.
-我为什么要那么做 -为了警告他
- Why would I do that? - To warn him.
什么 我 我
What? I-I...
真的吗 Marcy 你想让我告诉他吗
Really, Marcy? You're gonna make me tell him?
-告诉我什么 -别这么做
- Tell me what? - Don't.
告诉我什么 Gibbs
Tell me what, Gibbs?
这些照片是真的
These photos are real.
Marcy
Marcy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这说明 你想让我死 是吗
Does this mean... you wanted me dead?
不是的
No.
不是的
No.
Sean与那件事无关
Sean had nothing to do with that.
是吗
Did he?
这件事持续了多久
How long has this been going on?
两年了
Two years.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表