就会搬到我的公♥寓♥来
would move into my apartment.
我不能冒险让那些傻乎乎的千禧一代
I can't risk some gauche millennial
把电影海报挂在我的威尼斯泥墙上
hanging movie posters on my Venetian plaster.
知道吧 说到底血水汗水和泪水
Oh, no, not after all the blood, sweat,
我也不怎么会放在心上
and tears that I put into our place.
听着 认真的 你救了我的命
Look, seriously, you saved my life.
我 我刚才是想说
So I-I feel like I just want to say...
那我得让你别往下说了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我知道你要问什么 回答是是的
I know what you're going to ask, and the answer is yes.
我愿意成为双胞胎的教父
I would love to be godfather to the twins.
什么 哦不 天哪 这不是...
What? No. No, that's not at all...
我们是一家人 Timothy
We're family now, Timothy.
没有人能与一个家庭为敌
And no one goes against the family.
呃
Uh...
虽然很感人 但是该走了 Triff
As heartwarming as this is, it's time to go, Triff.
再见
Bye-bye.
下次再见
Until next time.
刚才发生什么了
What just happened?
Brah 在你告诉Delilah好消息
Brah, please let me be there
的时候请让我在场
when you tell Delilah the good news.
你知道吧 我可以帮你把这地方装饰起来
You know, I could help you spruce this place up,
像我给自己车♥库♥搞的那样
like I did my garage.
墙上有个4K高清电视看起来会很棒
4K TV on that wall would look great.
我已经有电视了
Already got a TV.
我会提醒Smithsonian
I'll alert the Smithsonian.
交还Hicks的档案
Returning the Hicks files.
这就是你在这儿的唯一理由
That the only reason you're here?
或者我想见见我的朋友
Maybe I wanted to see my friend.
好吧
Fine.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
不光是抓住了Hicks
Not just for catching Hicks,
还有纠正了我10年前犯下的错误
but for correcting the mistake I made ten years ago.
Tobias 我也错了很多
Tobias, I made plenty of them myself.
是啊
That is true.
我只是很高兴Hicks回到了他该在的地方
I'm just glad Hicks is back where he belongs.
我听说局里正在考虑重新雇用你
I hear the Bureau's considering reinstating you.
是啊
Yeah.
我告诉他们 非常感谢 但是不用啦
I told them, “Thanks, but no thanks.”
有点像我已经成自己老板了
Kind of like being my own boss.
你觉得我疯了 是么
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
-我可没这么说 -你是什么都没说
- I didn't say that. - You didn't say anything.
我知道这就是所谓的Gibbs式发言
I know what that means in Gibbs-speak.
你的人生
Your life.
做自己高兴的事情
Do what makes you happy.
如果你感兴趣的话给你搭档一点空间
Got room for a partner if you're interested.
Tobias Fornell联合私人调查所
Tobias Fornell and Associate Private Investigations
是个不错的团体
has a nice ring to it.
联合
Associate?
噢 我都要忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
你看
There you go.
这又是什么
What the hell's this?
是个给你提供服务的详细账单
It's an itemized bill for services rendered.
我是个小商人 钱不是树上长的
I'm a small businessman. Money doesn't grow on trees.
我不知道你在心烦什么
I don't know what you're upset about.
我会给你友情和亲情折扣的
I gave you the friends and family discount.
还有干洗
Dry cleaning?
和你做生意很愉快
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
期待下次合作
Let's do it again soon.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表