Shouldn't a ransom have been made by now?
我不认为这和勒索有关
I don't think this is about ransom.
老大 对Helen的车的警方通告有消息了
Boss, BOLO came back on Helen's car.
公园巡警在靠近德拉蒙德湖的地方发现了它
Park ranger spotted it near Lake Drummond.
好的 搭乘第一班直升机离开
Okay. Get the first helo out.
我要你和Torres
I want you and Torres
尽快回到华盛顿
back in D.C., ASAP.
McGee和Gibbs探员 我想向你们介绍
Agents McGee and Gibbs, I'd like to introduce you to...
-特别探员Jack Sloane -我们知道了
- Special Agent Jack Sloane. - Yeah, we know.
我们知道吗
We do?
很高兴见到你
Uh, nice to meet you.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴正式见到你
Nice to meet y-you, officially.
你有时间吗
You have a minute?
没有
Nope.
哎呀
Ouch.
看上去像那种只会被骗一次的人
Looks like a “fool me once” kind of guy.
这条路
This way.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你 穿上你的装备
Here you go. Put your gear on.
还在等什么 我们走 快点
What are you waiting for? Let's go. Chop, chop. Come on.
为什么 你要驾驶直升机吗
Why? Are you flying the helo?
-不 只是 -那就冷静下来
- No. Just... - Then chill the hell out.
天哪 我只是想要赶快离开这艘船
Oh, my God. I just want to get off of this ship
尽可能地远离Buckner 所以
and as far away from Buckner as possible, so...
你知道吗 我想和你谈一下这件事
Yeah, you know what? I meant to talk to you about that.
你对他有一点粗鲁
You're being kind of rude to the guy.
我对他很粗鲁吗
I was rude to him?
是的 他看上去是那种很酷的人 兄弟
Yeah! He's kind of a cool dude, man.
他说起你都是说那些最好的事
You know, he's saying the nicest things about you.
我认为你误解他了
I think you got the guy all wrong.
好的 兄弟 那个男人在玩你
Okay, “man.” The guy is playing you.
相信我 他是在演戏
Believe me, it is all an act.
也许他小时候很讨厌
Okay, maybe he was an ass as a kid.
但是高中是很久以前的事了
High school was a long time ago.
你必须要克服它
You got to get over it.
说起来容易
You know, that is easy for you to say.
你就像Buckner一样是一个受欢迎的运动员 好吗
Y-You were a-a popular jock, like Buckner, okay?
你不知道每天
You have no idea what it was like to be mocked
被戏弄和嘲笑是怎么样的 而且
and laughed at every day. A-And the only reason
不再捉弄我是因为我的哥哥们 所以
Buckner even let up was because of my brothers, so...
他们做了什么 打断了他的腿吗
What'd they do, break his leg?
不 只是两根手指而已
No, two of his fingers.
真希望他们也在这里
Wish they were here now.
嘿 Bishop 我很遗憾
Hey, look, Bishop, I'm sorry.
我不是试着想去对这一切麻木不仁 好吗
I'm not trying to be insensitive about it, okay?
只是 我可以看出来他影响了你
It's just, I can tell that he bothers you.
为什么不上去和他谈谈
Why don't you go up to him, go talk to him.
告诉他 告诉他你的感受
Tell him. Tell him how you feel.
我再也不想谈这些了好吗
I don't want to talk about this anymore, okay?
只想离开这艘船
Just want to get off of this ship!
嘿 直升机准备好起飞了吗
Hey. Uh, is the helo ready yet?
对不起 女士
Uh, I'm sorry, ma'am.
海况恶化了
Sea conditions have deteriorated.
所有飞行任务被取消了
All flight ops have been cancelled.
-多久 -直到风暴过去
- For how long? - Until the storm passes.
怕是你们还要再多和我们待在一起一段时间了
I'm afraid you're both stuck on board for the time being.
警官们警戒了这个区域
Deputies secured the area.
我们接到电♥话♥之后没有人进出这个区域
No one's been in or out since we got the call.
这是一条关闭的道路 距离有人走的路很远
It's a closed access road, very off the beaten path.
人流量很少
Not a lot of foot traffic.
丢弃这辆车的人很熟悉这片区域
Whoever dumped the car knew the area.
老大 我曾经当童子军的时候来过这里
Yeah, I used to come here as a Webelos, boss.
沿山脊上去半英里的地方有一个气象站
There's a, uh, a weather station about a half mile up the ridge.
也许在哪里我们可以找到Helen
Maybe we'll find Helen there.
我们已经找到了
We already did!
我也许没有Mallard医生那样有诗意
I might not wax poetic as well as Dr. Mallard,
但是我能保证我的工作也是很彻底的
but I can assure you my work is just as thorough.
Gibbs探员 正好
Ah, Agent Gibbs. Right on time.
我不想让你失望
I don't mean to disappoint you.
很抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
我是特别探员Jack Sloane
I'm Special Agent Jack Sloane.
是那个法医心理学博士Jack Sloane吗
As in Jack Sloane, doctor of forensic psychology?
-嗯嗯 -哦 Mallard医生说起过你
- Mm-hmm. - Oh, Dr. Mallard's talked about you.
他很欣赏你的工作
He's a big fan of your work.
你一定是Palmer医生了 据我所知
Ah, you must be Dr. Palmer. From what I hear,
-他也很欣赏你的工作 -我
- he's a big fan of your work, as well. - Me?
我对此一无所知
I don't know about that.
想一下
Well, think about it.
Mallard医生会把他的工作随便委托给任何一个人吗
Would Dr. Mallard entrust his job with just anyone?
我同意
Point taken, yeah.
介意向我展示一下你得到了什么吗
Care to show me what you got?
当然不
Certainly, yes.
我们的受害者是
Our victim here is Lieutenant...
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
我正想要检查我的发现
I was just about to go over my findings.
请
By all means.
尴尬的静默让我极度不舒服
Awkward silences make me extremely uncomfortable,
我还是继续说吧
so I'm just gonna keep talking.
Wynn上尉的死因
Lieutenant Wynn's cause of death
是对头部的钝力损伤
was blunt force trauma to the head.
基于伤口的大小
Now, judging by the size of the wound
和内部像苔藓一样的碎片
and the moss-like debris inside of it,
我认为他是被大石头击中的
I would say she was hit with a large rock.
-死亡时间 -她被绑♥架♥那晚的
- Time of death? - Between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m.
凌晨3点到4点之间
the night she was abducted.
对不起 喉咙不舒服
Sorry. Tickle in my throat.
还有什么吗
What else?
我在她的指甲下面找到了一些纤维
I found some fibers under her fingernails.
Abby已经确认这是红色尼龙
Now, Abby has since confirmed that it's red nylon,
多半是凶手的魔鬼服装上的
probably from the killer's devil costume.
她反击了
She fought back.
你有什么想说的吗 Jack
Anything you'd like to add, Jack?
不 这是你的 表演
No. It's your... rodeo.
但是如果你想听一下我的专业意见
But if you really did want to hear my professional opinion,
我认为谋杀不是凶手的本意
I'd say that murder wasn't the killer's original intent.
如果是的话 他会用刀
If so, he would have used the knife
毕竟他捅了她的丈夫 反而 他用了石头
he stabbed her husband with; instead, he uses a rock.
还有看这个 看到他什么绑她的手了吗
Look at this. See how he ties her hands?
绑在前面 而不是后面
They're bound in front, not in the back,
后面更会让人感到压力
which is a better stress position.
而且他在绳子下面垫了一块布
And he ties a cloth around the rope?
他想让她舒服一点
He wanted to make her comfortable.
对于一个杀手来说有点太体贴了 不是吗
Pretty considerate for a killer, wouldn't you say?
好的 如果他不想杀她 那么为什么最终杀了呢
Okay, so if he didn't want to kill her, why did he?
肯定发生了一些事让他不知所措了
Something must have happened and he panicked.
也许Helen认出了她的绑♥架♥者
Maybe Helen figured out who her captor was.
你认为他们相互认识
You think they knew each other?
我认为关系会更密切
I think it was more than that.
你的嫌疑人对她有感情
Your suspect had feelings for her.
甚至爱着她
Maybe even loved her.
知道有任何符合条件的吗
Know anyone who fits that bill?
你们有什么毛病吗
What is wrong with you people?
你们先告诉我 我的妻子去世了
First you tell me my wife is dead,
然后指控我杀了她
and then you accuse me of killing her?
你没有不在场证据
You don't even have an alibi.
我在 我在医院
I was in the ho... I was in the hospital.
你不在
No, you weren't.
你签署了违反医嘱告知书之后 在半夜离开了
You signed an A.M.A. and you left at midnight,
给了你足够的时间先杀了你的妻子
giving yourself plenty of time to kill your wife
然后丢弃车子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表