It's different, guys.
懂吗 我不是假装成别人
'Kay? I'm not pretending to be someone.
我是具现化某个人
I'm embodying someone.
这是有很大差别的
It's a big difference.
你们想不想看一点小小的示范
You guys want to see a little demonstration?
不想
No.
- 好吧 等会也行 - 我们有什么发现
- Okay, maybe later. - What do we know?
受害者是海军中尉 Ethan Wynn
Victim is Marine First Lieutenant Ethan Wynn.
服役于第二十五海军水面作战中心
25. Stationed out of Dam Neck.
他在服务走廊被刺中腹部两次
He was stabbed twice in the abdomen in the service hallway.
跌跌撞撞地走进餐厅 失去了意识
Stumbled into the dining room, where he lost consciousness.
两个客人发现了他 打了911报♥警♥电♥话♥
Two partygoers found him, and they called 911.
他被送去了本地医院
He was taken to a local hospital,
还待在重症监护室里
and he remains in the ICU.
本地执法人员正在试着联♥系♥他的妻子
The local LEOs are trying to contact the wife.
好的 McGee Torres 去医院
Okay. McGee, Torres, get to the hospital.
看看他都知道什么
See what he knows.
Bishop 目击证人呢
Bishop, witnesses?
嗯 大多数戴着面具
Well, most were wearing masks,
所以没人回忆起事前见过Ethan
so no one recalls seeing Ethan beforehand.
一部分客人说听到了尖叫
A few guests report hearing screams,
但那是表演的一部分
but it was part of the show.
做卧底就像是变色龙
To be undercover is like being a chameleon.
懂吗 你必须与你扮演的角色心意相通
You know? You have to connect with the character you're portraying.
你必须理解他们的动机
You have to understand what drives them.
这才能让他们真实
That's what keeps them authentic.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
我刚才就没在听你说了
I stopped listening a while ago.
不好意思
Excuse me.
呃 我们在找 Ethan Wynn的房♥间
Uh, we're looking for Ethan Wynn's room.
- 放开我 - 冷静 Wynn先生
- Get off me! - Calm down, Mr. Wynn.
- 我们找到他了 - 让我走
- We found him. - Let me go!
- 我不能待在这 - 请不要这样 先生
- I can't stay here. - Please, sir!
中尉 放松点
Lieutenant, relax.
我不能 我需要报♥警♥
I can't! I need to call the police.
我们就是警♥察♥
We are the police.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你必须要帮助我 我被袭击了
You have to help me. I was attacked.
嗯 我们知道 这是我们来这的原因
Yeah, we know. That's why we're here.
不 你们不知道
No. You don't understand.
袭击我的人抓走了我妻子
The guy who did this to me took my wife.
拜托了 你们一定要找到她
Please. You have to find her.
好了 各位 来吧
Okay, guys. Go ahead.
谁来问下我昨晚干什么了
Somebody ask me what I did last night.
Abby 你昨晚干什么了
Abby, what'd you do last night?
McGee 你真好
McGee, so sweet of you to ask.
昨晚有一场僵尸电影马拉松
So, there was a zombie movie marathon last night,
然后我意识到我们准备得不充分
and I realized how unprepared we are.
什么准备
Unprepared for what?
僵尸危机
The zombiepocalypse.
什么
The what now?
想想看吧
I mean, think about it.
我们为Molly飓风做了那么多应急措施
We're doing all this emergency response for Hurricane Molly
因为我们是被这么训练的
because that's what we're trained to do.
但是我们谁都没有
But none of us are trained
为了僵尸危机做过训练
for the zombiepocalypse.
因为僵尸危机不存在
Because it's not a thing.
现在还不存在
Not yet.
但是别害怕 因为我已经
But fear not, because I have taken matters
做好准备了
into my own hands.
为了防止僵尸动♥乱♥
I've made you all an emergency kit,
我已经给你们做了应急包
in case the undead decide to rise, and I've put one
放在你们每个人的装备包里了
in each one of your go bags.
-太好了 -打开看看吧
Yes! Check it out.
里面都有些什么
Hmm. What's in them?
你知道的 就是些基本物品
Oh, you know, the essentials,
比如一个小镜子 用来发信♥号♥♥
like a compact mirror for signaling,
一个化妆盘用来
and, um, a makeup palette
进行各种伪装
for any kind of camouflage needs,
还有一个传呼机来交流
and a beeper for communication.
一个传呼机
A beeper?
那种老式传呼机吗
Like an old-fashioned beeper?
嗯...是
Well... yeah.
好吧 不用谢谢我
Okay, no need to thank me.
你们玩的开心
You guys enjoy.
快点
Come on.
告诉我有什么线索
Give me an update.
失踪的船员是上尉Helen Wynn
Right. Our missing sailor is Lieutenant J.G. Helen Wynn.
26岁 是驻扎在Norfolk外
26. A supply officer stationed
Ewing号♥军舰上的补给军官
on the USS Ewing out of Norfolk.
根据她丈夫Ethan Wynn中尉的说法
According to her husband First Lieutenant Ethan Wynn,
他们两个在谋杀神秘晚宴上
the two were cornered
被一个穿着魔鬼服装的人胁迫
at the murder mystery dinner by a man in a devil costume.
那个人捅伤了Ethan
He stabbed Ethan,
劫持了Helen 然后开着他们的车跑了
took Helen, fled in the Wynns' car.
针对这个人的协查通报已经发出去了
BOLO's already out on him.
丈夫的情况怎么样了
What's the condition of the husband?
两处刺伤都没捅到重要器官
Both stab wounds missed any vital organs.
已经通知了Helen的母亲
Yeah, Helen's mother has been notified.
她现在正在赶过来
She's on her way in now.
Bishop Torres 去她的军舰看看
Bishop, Torres, get on board her ship.
能不能找到什么线索
See what you can find out.
额 Gibbs Ewing号♥军舰
Uh, Gibbs, the USS Ewing
今天早上受飓风影响离开了Norfolk基地
left Norfolk early this morning 'cause of the-the hurricane.
去搭个直升机 快点 准备出发
Take a helo. Go on. Get out there.
在飓风中飞去一个海上的军舰
Flying to a ship at sea in the middle of a hurricane.
是啊 能有什么问题呢
Yeah. What could go wrong?
我不管你正在尽力
I don't care that you're doing everything in your power.
这样还不够
It's not good enough.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter's missing.
-联♥系♥FBI -我们已经联♥系♥了
- Call the FBI. - We've done that.
Belmont女士 我向你保证所有相关的机构
Mrs. Belmont, I promise you all available agencies
都在寻找Helen
are looking for Helen.
我提醒过她可能会发生这种事
I told her something like this would happen,
但她就是不听
but she just didn't listen.
你是说你知道Helen为什么会被劫持
You're saying you know why Helen was taken?
我当然知道了
Of course I do.
有人在打她的钱的主意
Someone's obviously after her money.
什么钱
What money?
我们是Belmonts家族
We're Belmonts.
就是Belmont肥皂帝国的Belmonts家族
As in the Belmont soap empire.
我女儿非常富有
My daughter is a very wealthy young woman.
Helen不顾我的反对参了军
Helen went against my wishes by joining the military.
我不知道她怎么想的
I don't know what she was thinking.
她想为国服务
She wanted to serve her country.
省省吧
Oh, please.
在招募视频上说这些去吧
Save it for the recruitment video.
这不是我期望的她的未来
This is not the future I envisioned for her.
有很多人知道Helen很有钱吗
Did many know about Helen's money?
我希望不是
I can't imagine so.
她不喜欢说这些
She didn't like to talk about it.
她不想让别人对她区别对待
She didn't want people to treat her differently.
即使这样
Even that...
她老公也是一直到婚礼后
husband of hers didn't find out about it
才知道的
until after the wedding.
你对Ethan Wynn有意见
You had issues with Ethan Wynn?
他夺走了我给我女儿
He robbed me
办一场婚礼的权利
of giving my baby a wedding.
他们没有举♥行♥仪式
Instead of an elegant ceremony,
而是私奔去县法♥院♥结了婚
they eloped at the county courthouse.
你结婚了 你应该能理解的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表