知道会发生什么吗 嗯
See what happens, hmm?
你哪天出生的
When were you born?
很简单的问题
A simple question.
你的生日是哪天
When is your birthday?
嗯
Huh?
你看起来像狮子座
You look like a Leo.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
好吧 我想现在就是不那么友善的时候
Well, I guess it's time to not be nice.
Gibbs 坚持住
Gibbs, hang in there.
Gibbs 坚持住
Gibbs, hang in there.
怎么样
There you go.
休息一会儿
Take a moment.
也许 呃 重新评估一下你的处境
Maybe, uh, reevaluate your situation.
快停下 求你停下
Just stop, please stop.
好吧
Okay.
再来一次
Let's try again.
你生日是哪天
When is your birthday?
生日
♪ Birthday ♪
你来到这世界的第一天
♪ Your first day on Earth day ♪
生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday ♪
祝你
♪ Happy birthday ♪
生日快乐
♪ To you. ♪
听着 你有我们的护照 好吗
Look, you-you have our passports. Okay?
那上面有他的生日
It's got his birthday in 'em.
我想要他亲口说
I want to hear it from him.
毕竟 如果他连这个也不告诉我
After all, if he can't even tell me that,
那他怎么告诉我我想知道的事呢
how is he ever gonna tell me the good stuff?
停下 你会杀死他的 停下
Stop it! You're killing him! Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
Gibbs
Gibbs?
好吧
Okay.
Gibbs 你能听见我说话吗
Gibbs, can you hear me?
Boss 你能听到我吗
Boss, can you hear me?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
他还活着
He is alive.
我们的贵客一般来说都会从
Our guests usually survive this
这个特别的激励方案中生还
particular incentive.
一般来说
Usually.
给他松绑
Untie him.
我什么都不会告诉你
I'm not telling you anything.
我无所谓
I don't care.
我们有个专门为你准备的特别计划
We have something special planned for you.
嫌犯名叫Jezebel Poppins
Suspect's name is Jezebel Poppins.
她是个在夜♥总♥会♥工作的酒保
She's a bartender, works at the club.
她认识我们的受害人吗
Does she know our victim?
还没查到那么深入
Well, haven't gotten that far yet.
看看你能查到些什么 一起反馈给我
See what you can find out and get back to me.
听着 我不知道该跟你说什么 我当时正在清理地板
Look, I don't know what to tell you. I was cleaning the floor.
用汽油
With gasoline?
那是用来去污的溶剂
It is a solvent.
听着 我可以假装没看到
Look, I'm gonna pretend I don't give a rat's ass
你当时在用汽油桶做什么
what you were doing with the gas can.
好极了 那我就可以走了
Great. Then I'm free to leave.
对啊 不过走之前得为你意图纵火的行为交上保释金
Yeah, after you post bail for attempted arson.
现在 我需要你告诉我
Right now, I need you tell me
在夜♥总♥会♥周围有没有见过这个人
if you've seen this guy around the club.
我认为这是个肯定回答
I take that as a yes.
没错 我见过他
Yeah, I've seen him around.
他是我男友
He was my boyfriend.
听着
Look...
我们可以互相帮助
...we can help each other here.
有人出于什么理由杀害了你的男友
Somebody killed your boyfriend for a reason.
我们知道他是在贩毒
We know he was running drugs.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
好吗 他洗手不干了
Okay? He got clean.
后来又回归了
Didn't stay clean.
不
No.
Zach一开始帮我老板把毒品从夜♥总♥会♥卖♥♥出去
Zach started running drugs for my boss out of the club...
或者至少他是这么以为的
or so he thought.
然而有些事情不太对劲 加上他后来
Some things weren't adding up and then he saw
在新闻上看到的这些听证会
these hearings on the news
于是他意识到那些从巴拉圭运回来的东西
and realized what he was really bringing back
到底是什么了
from those trips to Paraguay.
黑市釉原料
Black market uranium.
当Zach意识到他参与了什么之后
When Zach realized what he was a part of,
他告诉我他要去了结这件事
he told me that he was going to put an end to it.
所以他给我们打了电♥话♥
And that's why he called us.
他用公用电♥话♥打给我们 这样我们就无法追踪他了
He called from a pay phone so we couldn't trace his call.
你们老板一定已经怀疑他了
Your boss must have suspected.
于是就做掉了Zach
Took Zach out.
我老板运营着这里的一切
My boss runs everything out of this place.
我原计划把这里烧光 让他破产
I was gonna burn it to the ground, put him out of business.
你不用在意你的老板
You don't have to worry about your boss.
他会为此付出代价的
He's gonna pay.
我只需要查出他在哪
I just have to figure out where he is first.
但是你们已经找到他了
But you already found him.
就是他 这就是我老板
That's him. That's my boss.
嘘
Psst.
嗨 终于来了 怎么花了这么久
Hey, finally. What took you so long?
我听说你就是那个能帮我收拾这台新打印机的人
I hear you are the man to help me with my new printer.
这打印机并不新
That's not a new printer.
对我来说是个新东西 聪明蛋
Well, new to me, smart-ass.
你们的警卫前两天听到你们在牢房♥里
Your guard overheard you in your cell
讨论着什么高明的电脑之类的东西
talking clever about computers the other day.
我猜你可以帮我解决一下打印机驱动的问题
I assume you can troubleshoot a printer driver.
所以你不打算折磨我
So you're not gonna torture me?
不 我没这打算
No, I am not.
但是我没法帮所有人说话
But I can't speak for everyone else.
我还是不打算帮你
I'm still not gonna help you.
你还有什么更好的事情去做吗
You got something better to do?
当然有
Yeah, I do.
我想重归自己的生活
I have a life that I'd like to get back to.
回到我的工作和朋友中去
Job, friends,
回到我那已经怀孕 大概 五个月
a wife who's four months' pregnant,
我也不记得几个月了的妻子身边
maybe five, I'm not sure-- I don't know.
我知道还得回去上个育儿班 但是我怀念那一切
I know that there's a baby class, but I missed that.
你知道怎么换尿布吗
Do you know how to change a diaper?
我不知道
'Cause I don't.
我还不知道的是
I also don't know how much longer
像这样整天吃泔水和豆子 我还能撑多久
I can go on eating chicken scraps and beans.
我唯一知道的事情就是
The one thing I do know is
我非常确定自己不会帮你
I sure as hell am not helping you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的生日是哪天
When is your birthday?
哦 求你了 就让他吃吧 好吗
Oh, please, just let him eat, huh?
你想吃吗
You want to eat?
生日
Birthday.
食屎吧你
Go fish.
嗨 他想听什么就告诉他吧
Hey, just tell him what he wants to hear.
你还有个家庭
You have a family.
你得吃东西
You need to eat.
告诉他
Tell him.
你的生日
Your birthday.
我生日是1978年9月13日
My birthday is September 13, 1978.
走啊
Muévete.
老大
Boss.
你还跟他们说了什么 McGee
What else did you tell 'em, McGee?
没别的了
Nothing.
我还
Installed...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表