哥们 这艘游船
Dude, this yacht
太赞了
is off the hook.
按♥摩♥浴缸 4K电视
Jacuzzi, 4K TV.
甚至还有个日光浴床
Thing's even got a tanning bed.
唯一欠缺的是
The only thing it's missing is...
噢 别在意
Oh. Never mind.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
门开着
Door's open.
♪ Sex and lies and videotape ♪
♪ Sex and lies and videotape ♪
♪ Sex, lies and videotape... ♪
哇哦 祝我生日快乐
Wow. Happy birthday to me.
你约的我
Call for a date?
嗯嗯
Mm-mm.
就一小时 先付钱
One hour, cash up-front.
然后我们再讨论你的生日礼物
Then we talk about your birthday.
别光动嘴皮子 你还是先给
We're done talking. Why don't you give
生日男孩一个吻吧
the birthday boy a kiss? Huh?
好啊 不过 不如我们先喝一杯
Okay, well, why don't we start with a drink, huh?
呃 我喝了一整天了
Well, I've been drinking all day.
我最需要的
What I could use...
就是好好来个按♥摩♥
is a massage.
不如我打碎你下巴怎么样 嗯
How about a broken jaw instead, huh?
呃 你谁啊
Uh... Who the hell are you?
噢 谁也不是 你来这干什么呢 Luis
Uh, nobody-- what are you doing here, Luis?
我在这干什么 你才是在这儿干什么
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?!
-我在工作 -等等 你认识这家伙
- I'm workin'. - Wait, you know this guy?
-是啊 我是她男朋友 -不 他是我前任
-Yeah, I'm her boyfriend. - No-- he's my ex...
男朋友
boyfriend.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
伙计 滚远点 我得跟我朋友说两句
Buddy, take a hike. I got to talk to my girl.
Charlie 过来
Charlie, come here.
哥们 这是我的船
Dude, this is my boat.
-还是你滚吧 -伙计
- How about you take a hike? - Dude.
这可不是你的船
This is not your boat.
好吧 确切来说 这是租的
Well, actually, it's a rental.
哥们 看来你还没意识到
Homie, do you realize that now,
我会揍你个屁滚尿流
I have to beat the hell out of you?
广♥告♥里可没说这一点
That wasn't mentioned in the ad.
听着,我觉得我们一开始就搞错了
Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot.
你没其他选择 伙计
You give me no alternative, buddy.
等等 等等 我连碰都没碰你女友
Wait, wait, hold on. I-I didn't even touch your girlfriend.
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
随便啦 呃
Whatever. Uh...
这儿 钞票 行吗
Here. Money, okay?
这儿 拿上
Here, take it,
快滚吧 你俩都是
and get out of here, both of you.
我不想惹上麻烦
I don't want any problems.
-Charlie 过来 Charlie -不
- Charlie, come here. Charlie! -No.
Charlie 不许离开我
Charlie, don't walk away from me.
好啦 再给我一次机会嘛
Come on, just give me another chance.
行了 De Niro
Cool it, De Niro,
- 他听不到了 -Charlie
- we're out of earshot. - Charlie.
我需要你 Charlie
I need you, Charlie.
我需要你
I need you.
我们得手了吗
Did we get it?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
很好
Nice.
翻译 二噁英 鸡血 42 Vivian 萨姆哈钦森
校对 42 二噁英
总校 Margaret
好了
All right.
正在上传Turner的手♥机♥资料
Uploading Turner's cell phone.
Mcgee 你收到了吗
McGee, you getting this?
目前为止非常顺利
So far, so good.
一会儿就好了 boss
It should just take a minute, boss.
-有问题吗 -呃 除了Bishop
- Any problems? - Well, aside from Bishop
差点暴露我们的伪装
almost blowing up our cover,
-我们很好 -拜托
- no, we're pretty good. - Excuse me?
你不该把他的手打开
You shouldn't have slapped his hand away.
我才不免费干活
I don't give out free samples.
我有三个孩子要养 还有个在Boca养病的外婆
I got three kids to feed, and a sick Nana in Boca.
干嘛 你告诉我要有个背景故事
What? You told me to have a backstory.
这就是我的背景设定
That's my backstory.
呃 那实际上
No, that's actually,
-还不错 -谢谢
- that's actually pretty good. - Thank you.
-外婆怎么了 -得了带状疱疹
- What's wrong with Nana? - Shingles.
深表遗憾 McGee
Condolences. McGee?
好了 上传完成
All right, upload is complete.
我镜像了Turner的手♥机♥ 这样我们就可以
I have mirrored Turner's cell, so that we should be able
听到他的每个电♥话♥了
to listen in on any calls he makes.
我以为我们会把他逮捕回来
I thought we were bringing him in.
每个月都有上千克的芬太尼
【注:一种止痛药】
We got a thousand grams of fentanyl
被走私进海军基地
being smuggled onto the base every month.
很多家庭妻离子散
Families are being torn apart.
海军部长希望能制止这种情况
SECNAV wants it stopped.
主任 呃 Jared Turner
Director, uh, Jared Turner
只是个街头毒贩
is just a street dealer.
在这里最好的方法是跟踪他
Uh, the better play here is to tail him.
找出他的毒品是从哪来的
Find out where he's getting the drugs from.
现在我们只知道那些药物是通过
All we know right now is that they're being smuggled in
诺福克的民用码头走私的
from Norfolk's civilian marina.
确切地说 我们也许还知道点别的
Actually, we may know something else.
Turner收到一条信息
Turner's getting a text.
谁发的
From who?
不知道 是个预付费手♥机♥
No idea. It's a burn phone.
但信息是个提醒
But the message is a heads-up.
说有人要来购买♥♥毒品
It says someone's coming to buy drugs,
但是发信人想要Turner给他们头上
but the sender wants Turner to put a bullet
来一发子弹代替交易
in their head, instead.
所以如果我们干预了 我们就暴露了
So if we intervene, we-we blow our op.
那我们该...
So I'm assuming we...
介入 不能坐视谋杀案发生
Intervene. Can't let a murder happen.
好的 是 不过
Right. Yeah, no.
我正准备这么...
That's totally what I was...
好的
Yeah.
那么 接下来怎么办
So, how's this gonna do down?
我去船尾 你去船头
I take the stern, you take the bow?
不 我们来玩Torres三杀
No. We do the Torres Triple Play.
不 拜托 不要又来一个卧底故事
No, please, not another undercover story.
我在市中心的一家钟表厂工作...
I was midtown, working undercover at a clock factory...
-还有信息吗 -没 还没
- Any more texts? - No, not yet,
我正在追踪...
but I am running a trace on the...
这是什么
What is it?
是个鞋跟
That's a heel.
McGee 有消息吗
McGee? Any word?
还是什么都没有
No, still nothing.
我打Torres的一次性手♥机♥十几次了
I've tried Torres's burn phone ten times.
你联♥系♥Bishop了吗
You text Bishop?
是啊 她的手♥机♥ 座机
Yeah, her burn phone, her home phone,
微信♥号♥♥ 都没有回复
Snapchat account, nothing.
我回放了录像
Well, I viewed the tapes.
看起来他们没有足够的时间
Didn't seem like they had enough time
在爆♥炸♥前就上船
to make it to the boat before it blew.
所以 他们去哪了
So then, where are they?
我们找到一具尸体
We got a body!
对 往前 打上结
Yeah, go ahead and tie off.
我去通知Palmer
I'll text Palmer.
看起来他非常接近爆破源
Looks like he was pretty close to the source of the explosion.
是啊 但我不认为那是死因
Yeah, I don't think that's what killed him.
看上去像是有人近距离击中了他
Looks like someone shot him point-blank.
不应该是Turner被要求去做这事么
And wasn't Turner the one ordered to do the hit?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表