I want to order pizza.
-嘿 Barrett们 -我没有
- Hey, Barretts. - No, I'm not...
别动 NCIS
Don't move. NCIS.
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
-Fornell -我去抓他
- Fornell! - I got him!
小心
Look out.
别动
Freeze!
还不错
Not bad.
Fornell先生
Mr. Fornell.
关于你那有创意的物品的消息传得很快
Word traveled quickly about your creative takedown.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Well done. - Thank you.
这就是我想从Gibbs那里得到的
You know, that's all I wanted from Gibbs.
一些感谢
A little appreciation.
是啊 我听说他拿走了你的泰瑟枪
Yeah, I heard he took your Taser.
扔在地上
Smashed it
像动物一样打碎了
on the ground like an animal.
不管他怎么回事
Whatever's going on with him, uh,
我开始有些在意了
I'm starting to take it personally.
这不是一个行动 基本上
It's not an operation. Basically...
主任 你知道吗
Director, you have any idea?
夫妇治疗不是我的职责
Couples therapy is not in my job description.
有人问Michael要不要做个生意
Michael was approached about starting a business on the side.
-该死 Joey 那不是生意 -行
- Damn it, Joey, it's not a business. - Okay, fine!
Gibbs不是有项规定
Doesn't Gibbs have a rule
不可以吧嫌疑人关在一起
against putting suspects together?
他把他们关一起因为他知道
He put 'em together because he knew
他们能帮他干完所有的活儿
they'd do all the work for him.
甚至不用问问题
Doesn't even have to ask them a question.
就像我想生他的气 但我不能
It's like I want to be mad at him, but I just can't.
有个杀手雇了我们处理尸体
We were hired by a hit man to get rid of a body
把现场打扫干净 好点了吗
and clean up the mess. Is that better?
你得知道 这是我们第一次
Just so you know, this is the first time
为一个杀手工作
we ever worked for a hit man.
不 你没有为他工作
No, you-you didn't work for him.
我让你来帮忙
I let you help.
他只跟我说话
He only talked to me.
-他雇了我 -我们只是为了钱
- He hired me. - We only said yes
才答应他的
for the money.
他问了你吗
Did he ask you that?
你说如果我们合作 他会宽大处理我们的 听着
You said if we cooperate, he'll go easy on us. Look,
那个杀手在临终关怀院后面的
the hit man shot the Navy guy
废弃工厂开枪打死了那个海军
in an abandoned factory behind this hospice.
够了 好吗
Enough, okay?
-我们打扫干净了 -我告诉你让我来
- We cleaned it up. - I told you to let me
-说话 -我们要
- do the talking. - We were gonna
在桶里
dissolve the body
溶解那具尸体 但在偷到足够的
in the barrel, but we got fired
碱液前我们被开除了
before we could steal enough lye.
该死 Joey 可以让我说话吗 拜托了
Damn it, Joey! Could you let me talk, please?
杀手说我们应当抛尸 而不是溶解它
The hit man said we were supposed to dump, not dissolve.
我们把尸体扔在Potomac 就那样了
We dumped the body in the Potomac instead. That's it.
-结束了 -州警
- The end. - State police
拦截了一辆被偷的车
pulled over a stolen vehicle.
在后备箱里发现了尸体
Found the body in the back.
等等 有人偷了我偷来的货车吗
Wait, someone stole the van that I stole?
你没有抛尸吗
You didn't dump the body?
你说过还会有第二次清理
You said there was gonna be a second cleanup.
我想一次抛两具
I was gonna dump both bodies at once.
你只有一个工作
You had one job.
扔了那具尸体
Dump the body.
我正要去
I was going to.
第二次清理是什么
What's second cleanup?
它应该在第一次后马上发生的
It was supposed to happen right after the first one,
但是一个星期了
but it's been a week.
电♥话♥还是没打来
Call still hasn't come.
什么电♥话♥
What call?
杀手会给我们准备间汽车旅馆的房♥间
Hit man is putting us up in a motel.
Stargazer旅馆 在Dixon
It's the Stargazer over on Dixon.
我们中的一个应该整天都待在那里
One of us is supposed to stay there all the time to pick up
接他打来的电♥话♥ 有关清理地点的
the landline when he calls with the cleanup location.
这是你应该做的工作 就想我跟你说过的那样
Which is what you should have done, like I told you to.
天啊 你不是我的老板 Michael
Oh, my God, you're not the boss of me, Michael.
喔
Wow.
他们处理死人
They deal with dead bodies
除了垃圾食品外什么都不吃
and eat nothing but junk,
但是他们住得和我Judy阿姨一样
yet they live like my Aunt Judy.
-他们喜欢整洁 -嗯哼
- They love to clean. - Hmm.
浴室安全
Bathroom's clear.
你们太慢了
Took you guys long enough.
-你逗我呢 -嘿
- You got to be kidding me. - Hey,
Vance主任允许我来这里
Director Vance gave me the nod to be here.
-太好了 -是很好
- Great. - It is great.
我在这里很好 你在这里也很好
It's great that I'm here. It's great that you're here.
坐在这里看你扭动 而原因只有你自己知道
It's great that I get to sit here and watch you
很好
squirm for reasons nobody knows but you.
整件该死的事
The whole damn thing
很好
is great.
我去
Uh, I'm gonna...
买♥♥点披萨和薯条
go get some pizza and fries.
我是说 我们得坐在这里
I mean, we have to sit here
等枪手打来电♥话♥ 是吧
and wait for the hit man to call, right?
谁知道我们等多久
Who knows how long we'll be here?
听着 Gibbs
Look, Gibbs...
我现在不能说话
I can't talk right now.
你和Fornell在一起吗
You with Fornell?
是的
Yeah.
那让我说
Then I'll do the talking.
Hicks还在公♥寓♥里面
Hicks is still inside of his apartment.
过去一小时内没有行动
No activity for the past hour.
只有那样吗
That's it?
我待会再给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I'll call you back.
Jessica
Jessica...
我来给我的委托人送些资料
I was coming to drop some papers off to my client,
然后看到了你的车
and I saw your car.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 我能解释 -你知道吗
- Hey, I can explain. - You know what,
随便了 你也没什么可说的了
forget it. There's nothing you can say.
嘿 嘿 Jessica Jessica
Hey. Hey, Jessica. Jessica.
Jessica 我打算在早餐的时候告诉你
Jessica, I tried to tell you at breakfast.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
这件事是个阴谋
This whole thing has been one long con
为了得到Hicks的信息 -听我说
- to get something on Hicks. - Listen to me,
我是你的朋友 我很担心你
I am your friend, and I'm worried about you.
Hicks是个神经病 他很危险
Hicks is a psychopath. He's dangerous.
-我得走了 -他心怀鬼胎
- I have to go. - Hey, he is ambidextrous.
你明白吗 你认为他是清白的
Do you get it? You think he's innocent
因为他是右撇子 但我在击球笼里看到了他
because he's right-handed, but I saw him at the batting cage.
他用左手击球
I saw him crush ball after ball left-handed.
你那时也在跟踪他吗
You were following him then, too?
拜托了 思考下我告诉你的事
Please, just think about what I'm telling you.
Jack 回家吧
Jack, go home.
趁我还没决定把
Before I decide to go public
NCIS对一个清白公民骚扰这件事公布于众
with NCIS's harassment of an innocent civilian.
监视的电♥话♥从没响过
Watched phone never rings.
想玩哑谜吗
Want to play charades?
你先来
You go first.
行了 我有一个
Okay, I've got one.
听上去像"黄铜摩尔"
Sounds like "brass mole."
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我想要你表现得和你平常一样吓人
I want you to act like your normal awful self,
-不是这样的可怕 -顺其自然吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表