-塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥还是C-4 -呃
- Like Semtex? C-4? - Uh-huh.
Sloane医生 如果涉及到塑料炸♥弹♥
Dr. Sloane, if plastic explosives are involved,
杀死你朋友的凶手也许应该付出更大的代价
your friend's killer may deserve more than a kick in the ass.
Delilah 亲爱的 你还好吗
Delilah, honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你来了 我很好
Babe, you made it. Yeah, I'm fine.
非常好 她准备好了
Better than fine. She's ready.
她准备好了
She's ready?
双胞胎的提早分娩非常普遍
Early labor's fairly common with twins.
-我希望我们告诉过你了 -什么 如果你告诉我了
- I hope we told you that. - Well, if you had told me that,
我会每天都在那儿吃早餐的
I would have been there for breakfast every day.
嗯 你做了很正确的事情
Well, it's a good thing you were.
可能会有并发症
There could have been complications,
但你及时把她带了过来
but you got her here just in time.
所以 要生了吗
So, this is happening?
就在接下来几小时了
In the next few hours.
准备好了吗
Ready or not.
同时
In the meantime,
试着放松
try to relax.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
嗯啊 谢谢你
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
放松
Relax?
谁能放松啊
How can anyone relax?
-Tim -抱歉
- Tim. - Sorry.
我能放松 我们都能
I can relax. We can relax.
我带来了你的放松套装
I brought your comfort kit.
你的放松套装
Your comfort kit?
生育课上弄来的
From birthing class.
只是这不是我的配件 Tim
Only that's not my kit, Tim.
我的在我车里
Mine's in my car.
是 但是我车里有个备用的
Yes, but I got a duplicate in my car.
看这个 我带了你的...
Look at this. I brought your...
你最喜欢的漫画 呃
favorite comic books, uh,
我们有
we got...
你的迷你风扇
your mini fan right here,
还有 当然了 你的香薰熊
and, of course, your aromatherapy bear.
-噢 谢谢 -哇 真贴心
- Oh, thank you. - Okay, that's too sweet.
就像 真的 呃 太贴心了
Like, seriously, it's, like, too sweet.
还有什么你需要的吗 Dee 告诉我就行
Is there anything else you need, Dee? Just tell me right now.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I'd kill for? Huh?
葡萄汽水 冰冻的
Grape soda. Ice-cold.
好的 等等 等等
Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 我去拿
Wait, wait. I'll go.
噢不 不 让Tim去吧
Oh, no, no! Please, let Tim go.
Tim知道我喜欢哪一种 对吗 亲爱的
Tim knows just the kind I like. Right, babe?
葡萄汽水 冷冻的 你别动
Grape soda. Ice-cold. Sit tight.
我爱你
I love you.
你应该让我去 他得在这儿
You should've let me go. He needs to be here.
不 他紧张的时候需要做点儿事情
No, he needs a task when he's nervous.
我现在其实不能喝葡萄汽水
I can't even drink grape soda right now.
临产时不予许我喝任何东西
I'm not allowed to drink anything while I'm in labor.
你很棒了 嘿 嗯 我们觉得你应该 呃
You're really good. Hey, um, you think you could, uh,
也给我找点事情做 因为我 也真的很紧张
give me a task, too? 'Cause I'm, like, really nervous.
好吧 那你能应我的要求给我点冰块吗
Yeah, actually. Could you just feed me ice chips on demand?
怎样 然后
Okay? And just...
呃 听我说当我...
uh, listen to me when I...
我会让护士了解的
I'll make sure the nurses know.
请到急诊室报到
Report to the E.R., please.
嘿 超级奶爸
Hey, big daddy,
你下来这儿干什么 你家姑娘怎么样了
what are you doing down here? How's your girl?
她很好 我们 呃... 我们准备好了
She's good. We're, uh... we're ready.
听着 Morgan 非常感谢你的所有帮助
Listen, Morgan, thank you so much for all your help.
嗯 那是一个执法人员该做的事情 对吧
Well, that's what fellow law enforcement officers do, right?
我们提供帮助 你呢 你需要什么帮助
We help. What about you? What do you need?
这附近是不是有台汽水机
Is there a soda machine around here?
自助餐厅没有葡萄苏打水
The cafeteria doesn't have grape.
不用多说了 跟我来
Say no more. Follow me.
在这
Here you go.
而且真的有葡萄味的苏打水
And it even has grape.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
就是他
It's him.
是谁
It's who?
是Yorka
It's Yorka.
好的 谢谢了
All right. Thanks.
是巴尔的摩警♥察♥打来的
That was Baltimore PD.
他们仍在搜查Viktor的公♥寓♥ 但目前还没什么值得注意的发现
They're still searching Viktor's apartment, but no red flags yet.
可能是因为他这些天都没去过那儿
Maybe because he hasn't been there in days.
你们有什么发现
What do you got?
Viktor的信♥用♥卡♥显示
Viktor's credit card shows he booked
他两天前在Georgetown的Westcott酒店
a room at the Westcott Hotel
订了间房♥
in Georgetown two days ago
并且到现在还未退房♥
and still hasn't checked out.
Westcott酒店 那地方相当大
The Westcott. That place is huge.
-我们去那儿吧 -算上我
- Let's get over there. - Count me in.
等等 等等 McGee的电♥话♥
Hang on, hang on. I got McGee.
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
我们都在
You got us all.
给我点好消息
Give me some good news.
老大 他在这儿
Boss, he's here.
什么
What?
谁在哪儿
Who's where?
谁在这儿 发生了什么
Who's here? What's going on?
稍等一下 老大 Morgan 那儿有个
Hold on, boss. Morgan, there is a guy against
倚着墙的人 他穿着深色夹克
the back wall there. He's got a dark jacket.
某种腿伤 我需要你密切留意着他
Some kind of leg injury. I need you to keep an eye on him.
为什么 他做了什么
Why? What did he do?
呃 这不重要 但如果他就是我认为的那个人
Well, it doesn't matter, but if he is who I think he is,
那他是个非常坏的人
he's a very bad guy.
所以一直盯着他 直到我带着后援过来
So just keep an eye on him until I can get backup down here.
-明白了 我这就去 -好的
- Roger that. I'm on it. - All right.
-McGee -呃 不好意思 老大
- McGee! - Uh, sorry, boss.
什么坏人 McGee
What bad guy, McGee?
我们的坏人 Sloane的坏人
Our bad guy. Sloane's bad guy.
-Yorka吗 -受伤了 正在流血
- Yorka? - Wounded, bleeding,
而且酷似我手♥机♥中的那个人
and a dead ringer for the guy on my phone.
很快就轮到你了 好吧
We'll get to you soon, huh?
谢谢 不会太久的
Thank you. It shouldn't be long.
嘿 抱歉让你等待了一会儿 伙计
Hey, uh, sorry for the wait, fella,
但不会让你等太久的
but it shouldn't be too much longer.
这对我来说太久了
It's too long for me.
好吧 看 呃这腿看起来情况相当严重
Well, look, uh, that leg looks pretty bad.
让我看看能不能让你插到最前去 好吗
Let me see if I can jump you ahead in line, huh?
听我说 就等一下下 就等一小下
Look, just hold on, now. Just wait a minute!
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
放下枪 大家都出去
Drop it! Everybody out!
-NCIS -你放下枪
- NCIS! - You drop it!
别过来
Stay back!
别紧张 没必要再伤到别人
Take it easy. No one else needs to get hurt.
我会让每个人都受伤 你听懂我的话了吗
Everyone gets hurt! You understand me?
帮我包扎好 带我离开这儿
Patch me up, get me out of here
不然每个人都会受到伤害
or everybody gets hurt!
Bishop Sloane
Bishop, Sloane,
你们和我一起 Torres Reeves 去酒店房♥间
you're with me. Torres, Reeves, hotel room.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
去酒店 你是认真的吗 Gibbs 你听到McGee的电♥话♥了
Hotel? Are you serious? Gibbs, you heard McGee.
是的 我听到了 并且在此之前 我得知
Yeah, I did. And before that, I heard about a guy
一个男人可能正在Georgetown的酒店房♥间里
who might be making a bomb in a hotel room
做炸♥弹♥
in Georgetown.
-Gibbs... -嘿 如果酒店没问题
- Gibbs... - Hey, if there's nothing going on,
-再来医院 明白了吗 -Gibbs
- then come to the hospital. Got it? - Gibbs...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表