然而...
Well...
很明显我的人还是很不高兴
clearly my men are still upset.
你们杀了他们那么多同伴
You killed so many of their comrades.
不过是的
But yes.
我们是朋友
Let's be friends.
我希望过去的事情就过去吧
I'm willing to let bygones be bygones
在一定代价下
for a price.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我也太没礼貌了
Where is my manners?
你们一定饿了吧
You must be starving, huh?
不 不饿
No, not hungry.
代价是什么?
What's the price?
好吧...
Well...
你们浪费了我的一大笔钱
you cost me a lot of money.
算你们走运 我想你们知道
Lucky for you, I imagine you know
许多事情
a lot of things...
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
所以 我提议你卖♥♥点情报
So, I propose to recoup my loss
来补偿我的损失
by selling those things.
你们可以自愿帮我
You can help me willingly or I will just
或者我不得不 呃...
have to, uh...
我们应该说 呃 劝服你们
shall we say, uh, persuade you.
好的 那么就是劝服你们
Well, persuasion it is, then.
我想你们欠委员会一个答案
I think you owe this committee an answer,
-Vance主任 -我认为我正在回答...
- Director Vance. - I think I'm answering...
出于对对立党派同事的尊重
All due respect to my colleague across the aisle...
-我更乐意... -我不允许你
- I'm more than happy to... - ...I will not allow you
把这变成一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
to turn this into a witch hunt.
我只是在问
I'm simply asking
主任是根据哪一条准则
on what rule of engagement
把这个任务
the director authorized
授权给巴拉圭 当他...
this mission to Paraguay when he...
这是人道主义任务
Mission was humanitarian.
继续
Proceed.
孩子们处于危险中
Children were in danger.
Gibbs探员和McGee探员营救他们
Agents Gibbs and McGee saved them.
以及我需要提醒委员会
And might I remind this committee
他们正是现在需要被营救的人
that they are now the ones who need to be saved.
国♥务♥院♥正在采取一切措施...
The State Department is doing all it can...
国♥务♥院♥?
The State Department?
我的两个手下失踪了
Two of my men are missing.
McGee探员马上要成为父亲了
Agent McGee is about to become a father.
我们需要所有人手待命 但是你们却限制了我的人
We need all hands on deck, and yet you've tied mine.
如你所知 你的探员
And as you know, your agency
因为你对外交礼节不负责任的无视
is recused from anything Paraguay-related
被禁止参与和巴拉圭有关的所有任务
due to your feckless disregard for diplomatic protocol.
-但这并不够... -以及如果你发现
- But that's not enough... - And if you happen upon
任何有关叛乱组织的线索
any leads concerning that rebel group,
必须向向国防部汇报
you are to turn it over to DoD.
清楚了吗?
Is that clear?
非常清楚
Crystal.
那是你想告诉
Is that something you'd like to share
委员会的什么信息吗 主任
with the committee, Director?
不 这是私人事务
No, it's a personal matter.
汇报
Sitrep.
听证会已经结束了吗
Is the hearing over already?
没有 我告诉他们我出于私人理由需要暂时休会
No, I told them I had to take a recess for a personal matter.
也叫作他在宣誓的约束下撒谎
Aka he lied under oath.
不 我没有撒谎 这就是私人的
No, I didn't. It is personal.
这是我们找到的第一条关于R.A.C的线索
This is the first lead we've had on the R.A.C.
在Gibbs和McGee失踪之后
since Gibbs and McGee went missing.
我没有任何想要放过它的意思
I have no intention of letting it go.
你是假设他们仍然活着
You're assuming they're still alive?
他们还活着
They are alive.
你确认枪手的身份了吗
Have you IDed the shooter yet?
呃 我们从目击者那里得到的
Well, the plate number we got
车牌号♥没什么结果
from the eyewitness is a dead end,
但我们已在从受害者这边
but we were able to make some progress
发掘到一些进展
on the victim.
国土安局部说他最近去了几趟巴拉圭
Uh, DHS said he's made several recent trips to Paraguay.
他在那儿用老式的毒品走私手法
Where he used his drug courier skills to smuggle uranium
走私铀
the old-fashioned way.
通过肠道的损伤可以推测他多次
Intestinal trauma suggests he repeatedly
把异物藏在他的直肠腔体里
hid foreign objects in his rectal cavity.
啊 一定很受伤
Aah, that's got to hurt.
各种意义上都很受伤
In many ways.
长♥期♥暴露接触
Continual exposure
导致辐射中毒
caused the radiation poisoning.
这个人只是个搬运工
This guy's just the courier.
我们得找到他的老板
We need to find his boss.
他知道该怎么联♥系♥叛军
He knows how to contact the R.A.C.
我们正在回溯谋杀案前夜Brooks的行踪
We're retracing Brooks's steps the night before the murder.
Torres正在整理通话记录
Torres is running down the cell records.
Reeves正在查信♥用♥卡♥记录
Reeves has credit cards.
然后是这个
And then there's this.
嗯 我们觉得这是属于某个夜♥总♥会♥
So, we think it's for some kind of nightclub,
但还没能确认是哪家的标记
but we haven't been able to ID it yet.
这很简单
Oh, that's easy.
这是Dickens的Mouth俱乐部的
That's Club Mouth on Dickens.
怎么
What?
伙计们 我的业余生活也很丰富的
You guys, I have a life.
这是Palmer发现的吗
Is this Palmer's lead?
对 他一眼就认出了手戳
Yeah, he knew the handstamp by sight.
啊 是Delilah
Oh, it's Delilah.
-你不接吗 -然后说什么
- You gonna answer it? - And say what?
我们有她丈夫的线索了
That we have a lead on her husband.
是啊 然后在不安全的通讯线路上
Ugh, and admit ignoring orders
承认我们无视了
from federal oversight committee
联邦监督委员会的命令 这不行
on an unsecured line? No.
呃
Uh...
嘿 Delilah
Hey, Delilah.
又到了我每天四次的签到时间
Time for my quad-daily check-in.
有什么新消息吗
Any updates for me?
呃 呃 关于什么的
Um... uh, about what?
关于我失踪的丈夫
About my missing husband?
呃 你知道
Uh, y-you know,
我们还没听到什么官方消息
we haven't heard anything from State
因为 你知道的 NCIS被暂时
because, as you know, NCIS has been told to stand down
排除在我们的调查之外
from-from our investigation,
所以我们还没有什么线索
so we wouldn't have any leads ourselves.
我明白了
I see.
非常流畅
Real smooth.
呃 不过如果我知道了什么
Uh, but if I do hear something...
我会第一个知道的
Oh, I'll be the first to know.
一如既往
As always.
不管怎么说 呃 我得走了
Anyways, uh, I got to go.
要工作了 再见
Day job. Bye.
我真高兴你是个好人
I'm glad you're a good guy.
你要是坏人一定会非常可怕
You would make a terrible bad one.
谁知道呢
You would know.
说起坏人 这是什么味道
Speaking of bad, what's that smell?
呃 闻着像是 汽油
Huh, smells like... gasoline.
呃
Uh...
我们还没开始营业
we haven't opened yet.
呃 营业的时候 呃
Well, you might want to put a few, uh,
你应该需要放一些严禁烟火的标志
no-smoking signs up when you do.
要知道 我们其实不用这样的
We don't have to do this, you know.
我更愿意友善一点
I really do prefer to be nice
至少在不那么友善之前保持友善
at least until it's time to not be nice.
让我们从轻松点的开始吧
So let's start with something easy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表