Commander Thomas Buckner. Oh.
在俄克拉荷马州我有一个认识的人叫Tommy Buckner
I knew a Tommy Buckner back in Oklahoma.
-是你的前男友吗 -不是
An ex-boyfriend of yours? Hardly.
他是让我的生活变得悲惨的孩子之一
He was one of the popular kids who made my life miserable.
我以为你更像返校节皇后(注:Homecoming指返校节,是美国中学和大学的一项传统活动,是一年一度的校友集♥会♥)
I figured you more for a, uh, homecoming queen.
才不是呢
Far from.
我就是被欺负的孩子
I was all knees and elbows.
我曾经大部分时间都泡在计算机实验室里
I spent most of my time in the computer lab trying
来躲避 Buckner和他的朋友
to avoid Buckner and his friends.
天哪 我讨厌那个男的
God, I hated that guy.
我们因为这种情绪 针对这个人
Well, let's not hold it against this guy
就因为他俩名字相同
because he has the same name.
长官 NCIS探员Torres和Bishop
Sir, NCIS Agents Torres and Bishop.
Ellie Bishop 是你吗
Ellie Bishop? Is that you?
你肯定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
不
No.
好吧 现在一切真的变得有意思了
Now, okay, this just got really interesting.
我简直不敢置信 世界真是小
I cannot believe it. What a small world it is.
好吧 的确有点
Yeah, it's something.
是啊 的确有点
Yeah, it's something.
所以你们两个没见面
So, uh, how long has it been, huh,
有多久了啊
since you two crazy kids have seen each other?
反正不是从高中开始 我是说 稻草人
Not since high school. I mean, Scarecrow here
从来没有出现过在我们的任何聚会上 所以
never showed up to any of our reunions, so...
原因找到了
And there's why.
你最近怎么样
So, how've you been?
我是说 你看起来很棒
I mean, you-you look great.
做探员很适合你
Being an agent certainly agrees with you.
Buckner我们来这是来谈正经事的
Well, we're here on business, Buckner,
不是来参加回忆之旅的
not a trip down memory lane.
那当然
Of course.
收到
Roger that.
现在我能为NCIS做点什么呢
So, how can I help NCIS today?
你可以告诉我们关于J.G. Wynn上尉的事
Well, you can tell us about Lieutenant J.G. Wynn.
Helen吗
Helen? Mm.
她在过去的18个月里一直是我们的后勤人员
Well, she's been our services officer for the past 18 months.
她工作努力 专注
She's hardworking, dedicated,
没有违反过纪律
never had any disciplinary issues.
她和船上的谁有矛盾吗
Does she have any problems with anyone on board?
没有 至少我没发现
No, not that I'm aware of.
今天早上她失踪了你为什么没有汇报
Why didn't you report her U.A. this morning?
她没有失踪
'Cause she's not U.A.
Wynn上尉
Lieutenant Wynn
没有被指定成为必需船员
wasn't slated to be a part of the skeleton crew.
这究竟是怎么一回事
What's all this about?
Helen昨晚被绑♥架♥了
Helen was abducted last night.
绑♥架♥
Abducted?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我的意思是 你觉得你们船上的某个人参与其中了
I mean, you think someone on board was involved?
我们正在调查
Well, we're looking into everything.
时间很关键
Time's a factor.
我知道
Yeah, I-I understand.
嗯
Um...
我能帮什么忙
How can I help?
我们需要Helen的资料
Uh, well, we'll need Helen's files,
员工评价和去她的特等客舱的权限
crew evals and access to her stateroom.
当然可以 跟我来
Absolutely. Follow me.
稻草人
Hey. Scarecrow?
不许问
Don't ask.
Mitch Greyson
Mitch Greyson?
不好意思 我们打烊了
I'm so sorry. We're closing.
NCIS 我想问你几个问题
NCIS. I'd like to ask you a couple questions.
好吧 能快点儿吗
Okay, yeah. Uh, you mind if we make it quick?
指挥官要我们
Base commander ordered us
关掉操作系统然后撤离
to shut down operations and evacuate.
你怎么认识这个女人的
How do you know this woman?
Helen Wynn
Helen Wynn.
她负责处理Ewing船只的银行账户
She handles the USS Ewing's bank account.
我是她的财务联♥系♥人
I'm her financial liaison.
在过去两周内
And the multiple calls
你们两个频繁通话
you two exchanged over the last two weeks--
都是和银行有关的吗
those were all banking related?
我们平时一周通话一次
We normally speak only once a week
确定Helen
to schedule times for Helen to come in
来存取钱的日期
and make deposits and withdrawals.
但是船只在接下来的十天内有行动的话
But with the ship set to deploy in the next ten days,
她就会有更多的事情要处理
there's more business she needed to take care of.
你最后一次
So, when was the last time
和Wynn上校联♥系♥是什么时候
you were in contact with Lieutenant Wynn?
昨天下午
We spoke late yesterday afternoon.
她本来今天早上要过来取支票
She was supposed to come by this morning to pick up some checks,
结果她没有出现
but she never showed.
这种鬼天气 谁能怪她不来呢
I mean, who can blame her with this weather?
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
Helen还好吗
Is Helen okay?
不可能
No way.
-你也踢过前锋吗 -是的
- So you were a striker, too, huh? - Oh, yeah, all-state
在我大四那年踢过全州的比赛
my senior year.
你呢
What about you?
没啥好抱怨的
Can't complain.
Syracuse大学全额体育奖学金
Full athletic scholarship to Syracuse.
哇
Whoa.
真令人惊讶
Most impressive.
是啊 不 我不是要吹嘘的意思
Yeah. No, I don't like to brag or anything.
什么时候不是了
Since when?
好吧
Okay, so,
我得知道
I-I have to know.
Bishop少年时期是什么样的
What was teenage Bishop like?
她独来独往
She was an individual.
从不合群 完全不关心
Never really followed the crowd. Didn't really seem to care
其他人的想法 真令人♥大♥开眼界
what other people thought. It was, uh... it was refreshing.
真的吗 她为什么会有那样一个绰号♥
Oh, yeah? What's up with that nickname?
稻草人
Scarecrow.
Bishop常常穿着
Well, Bishop used to wear these,
肥大的缝缝补补的裤子
um, oversized patchwork overalls,
又有像稻草人一样的金发
and had this straw-like blonde hair.
她似乎从来没有一大群朋友簇拥
She was never really around a group of friends,
总是一个人
kind of always on her own, so,
回想过去 我想那并不是一个很好的绰号♥
thinking back, I guess that wasn't a really nice nickname.
你觉得呢
You think?
好吧 我懂了 高中时期的小孩会很刻薄
Look, I get it. I mean, high school kids can be cruel.
他们给了我一个绰号♥ 我很讨厌它
They gave me a nickname, and I hated it.
他们叫你小白脸Thomas
Uh... they called you “Thomas the Adonis.”
这不是一回事
It's not exactly the same thing.
听着 这是很久以前的事了是吗
Look, that was all a long time ago, right?
我是说 看看现在的你 你是一个厉害的联邦探员了
I mean, look at you now. You're a kick-ass federal agent.
很酷
Very cool.
我很高兴给你留下了深刻印象
I am glad you're impressed.
我需要搜查Helen的收支办公室
Uh, look, I need to search Helen's disbursing office.
做不到 我没有权限
No can do. I don't have access.
你是船上的最高长官
You're the X.O. of the ship.
收支处办公室是一个禁地
Well, disbursing is a secure space.
国防部的规章制度规定只有Helen和她的记账员
And DoD regulations stipulate that only Helen and her clerk
可以有钥匙 她们都不在船上
are allowed the keys, and neither are on board.
打扰一下 长官 有一个Gibbs探员用卫星电♥话♥呼叫
Excuse me, sir, there's an Agent Gibbs calling on the sat phone.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我们还没有在船上找到任何东西
Uh, no, we haven't found anything on board.
-有绑♥架♥Helen的人的消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Helen's captor? - No, negative.
我想说的是 距离她被劫持已经24小时了
I mean, it's been 24 hours since she was taken.
勒索电♥话♥不应该已经打过来了吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表