所以无论前方有什么障碍
So whatever lies ahead,
你都能比以前任何时候
you're more prepared to deal with it
更好地面对它
than you've ever been before in your life.
我今晚就会把你的文件填好
And I will file your paperwork later tonight,
让Vance主任知道
and let Director Vance
你可以回到岗位了
know you're good to go.
太棒了 嘿 老大
That'd be great. Hey, boss.
告诉过你我会在这里等你
Told you I'd see you here.
你一直在吗
Been here the entire time?
到了大概十分钟 习惯早到
About ten minutes. Keep getting here early.
她的杂♥志♥很不错
But she's got good magazines.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
一切就绪
And able.
嘿 你回家吗
Hey, you going home?
我要上♥床♥睡觉去
I'm going to bed.
很好
Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表