指挥中心 我是Baker46号♥
Baker 46, County.
Baker46号♥ 请讲
Baker 46, go ahead.
指挥中心 我正在追一辆新型SUV 深色
County, I'm in pursuit, late model SUV, dark in color,
向西行 S.R. 74方向
heading westbound, S.R. 74.
车牌号♥
Plates?
太远了看不清
Not close enough.
现在北转驶向哈林顿湖
Vehicle turning north toward Harrington Lake.
Baker46号♥ 我这边的记录显示你正在转移嫌犯
Baker 46, my paperwork says you are transporting a suspect.
慢点 该死的 慢点
Slow down, damn it, slow down.
-没事的 -不 有事
- You'll be fine. - No, I won't.
警长 县法规不允许在转移犯人的
Sheriff, county codes don't allow
过程中追捕其他嫌犯
for pursuits with suspects in transport.
别管法律了 这个人一路都在晃来晃去
Screw the codes, County. This guy's weaving all over the road.
这样下去他会伤害到别人
He's gonna kill somebody.
-警长 求你了 -闭嘴Billings
- Sheriff! Please! - Shut up, Billings!
Annie
Annie.
炒还是双面煎
Scrambled or over easy?
我再也不跟你来露营了
Ugh, I'm never camping with you again.
别啊 姐姐 你只是肚子饿了
Come on, sis, that's just your stomach talking.
起的也太早了 我都没怎么睡
It's too early, and I didn't get much sleep.
你一定不想错过日出的
You don't want to miss the sunrise.
Annie小心
Annie, look out!
哦
Oh!
Trevor 去帮帮忙
Trevor, go help!
-Annie别去 -放开我
- Annie, stop! - Let me go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
还有一个人
There's another guy.
在车里
In the car.
天呐
Oh, my God.
♪ NCIS 15x20 ♪ Sight Unseen
翻译:Beatrice Vivian 二噁英 池鱼 伯爵红茶
校对:二噁英
总校:Margaret
分配:鸡血
Jimmy 太好了
Oh, Jimmy, these are perfect.
双胞胎需要好多衣服
The twins are going through so many clothes,
多到无法想象
I can't even tell you.
没事 很高兴能帮上忙
Yeah, happy to help.
Victoria所有的旧衣服都可以给Morgan宝宝
Baby Morgan can have all of Victoria's hand-me-downs.
嘿 Torres 你看
Hey, Torres, look.
我终于找到了适合你的紧身T恤
I finally found a T-shirt small enough for you.
这么小谁穿得进
Oh, they make humans that tiny?
哦 这件是Victoria的最爱
Oh, that was Victoria's favorite.
有一次她吐了一身
I remember one time she puked all over it.
却不想脱下来
She refused to take it off.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好 再次感谢
Well, I just wanted to say thanks again.
对 他在这儿 你要和他说话吗
Yeah. He's right here. You want to talk to him?
好 我会的 再见
Okay, I will. Bye.
Thomas Buckner跟你说哟哟
Well, Thomas Buckner says, "Yo, yo."
Buckner中校
Commander Buckner.
帮我跟他回句哟哟
Tell him I said, "Yo, yo" back.
你看到我已经挂电♥话♥了吧
Yeah, you see I'm off the phone, right?
Thomas Buckner 我认识吗
Thomas Buckner? Do I know him?
从高中开始 他就是我的敌人
Uh, he is my archenemy from high school,
我们在一个案子里偶然遇到
and we, like, randomly ran into him on a case
然后 显然 他和Torres很合得来
and, of course, he and Torres hit it off.
对 他马上要来华盛顿
Yeah, he's coming to D.C. soon.
他说来了给我打电♥话♥ 我们一起出去玩
He said he'd give me a call and, uh, we're gonna hit the town.
他已经来了 实际上 他今天就走
Oh, he's already here. He actually leaves today.
什么 他为什么没给我打电♥话♥
What? Why didn't he call me?
我不知道 他给我打电♥话♥了 我们昨天晚上出去了
I don't know. He called me. We went out last night.
等等
Hold on one second. The...
好吧 你俩昨天晚上一起出去嗨了
Okay. The two of you went out last night?
不是约会 我们只是朋友
Not out-out. We're just friends.
等等 你跟高中时的敌人是朋友
Wait, you're friends with your archenemy from high school?
人会变的McGee 而且 我也不知道
People change, McGee, and, I don't know,
Torres让我再给他一次机会 我给了
Torres told me to give him another chance, so I did.
对 但我没说让你跟他约会啊
Yeah, but I didn't say date the guy.
不是约会
It was not a date.
-你们去哪了 -去了第二大街新开的那家酒吧
- Where'd you go? - To that new bar on Second.
-只是一起喝酒吗 -我们还吃了晚饭
- Just for drinks? - We had dinner, too.
-谁付的钱 -他付的
- Who paid? - He paid.
-我听着像是个约会 -对吧
- Sounds like a date to me. - Boom!
哟哟 拿上装备 弟兄们
Yo, yo, grab your gear, bro.
嘿 Bishop
Hey, Bishop,
你能帮我把尸体
you mind helping me transfer the body
从后座转移到轮床上吗
from the back seat to the gurney?
这正是一个女生一大早
Oh. Just what a lady
最想听到的新闻
wants to hear first thing in the morning.
真是可怕的死法
What an awful way to go.
独自一人戴着手铐
Alone and handcuffed
水慢慢充满了锁着的牢笼
as lake water slowly fills the locked cage
牢笼很快就变成了坟墓
that soon becomes your coffin.
别说了 Jimmy
Stop talking now, Jimmy.
-对啊 突然就变得毛骨悚然了 -对
- Yeah, that got dark quick. - Mm-hmm.
急救人员说你没事
Paramedics say you're gonna be fine.
警长你需要什么吗 打个电♥话♥什么的
Sheriff, is there anything I can get you? Make a phone call?
我们下沉得很快
We sank so fast.
关于这件事故你还能告诉我们什么吗
Can you tell me more about the accident?
我想救他出来
Tried to get him out.
车门 我打不开
The door... I couldn't get it open.
老大 这是警长Pearson
Boss, this is Sheriff Pearson.
他接受了士官Thomas Billings的逮捕令
He executed an arrest warrant on Petty Officer Thomas Billings.
当时正在送他去布林县监狱途中
He was transporting him to Breen County Jail.
然后发生了事故
That's when the accident happened.
你还好吗
You okay?
你们怎么冲到湖里去的
How'd you end up in the lake?
-正在追一个357 -醉驾司机
Pursuing a three-five-seven. Drunk driver?
一路上都在超速 横冲直撞
Speeding and swerving all over the road.
我想追上他 但是
I tried to catch up to him, but...
车失控了
I lost control.
他冲进这里
So, he comes barreling through here,
像正义先锋里的那样冲进了湖里
pulls a Dukes of Hazzard right into the lake.
太疯狂了
Craziest thing.
你跳进湖里救他们了吗
You jump in after them?
我姐姐想去 我拉住了她
My sister tried, but I stopped her.
那边的船上有个人帮忙
There was a guy in a boat right out there to help.
警长没事吧
Is the sheriff gonna be okay?
他很幸运
Uh, he got lucky.
看来我今天不能去钓鱼了
Well, guess I'm not going fishing today.
好 换个说法重新起草一份再发给我
Okay, draft the new language, then shoot it over to me,
我回办公室之前会看看
and I'll red-line it before I get back in the office.
好的 Stan 我得挂了
All right, Stan, I got to go.
-Annie Barth -是我
- Annie Barth? - That's me.
你好吗 我是NCIS特别探员Nick Torres
How you doing? Special Agent Nick Torres, NCIS.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Okay, nice to meet you.
听说你游过去帮忙了
Uh, I understand you swam out for help?
我想去 但是我弟弟拦住了我
I tried. My brother held me back.
他说船上有个人 可能是个渔夫
He said something about a man in a boat, a fisherman maybe,
-看到了发生的事故 -对 我听见他大声喊
- who saw the crash. - Yes, I heard him shout,
问警长还好吗
asking the sheriff if he was all right.
我们还没找到他
We haven't been able to track him down.
你看到他长什么样了吗
Did you see what he looked like?
我不知道 我是盲人 Torres探员
I have no idea. I'm blind, Agent Torres.
噢 对 对不起
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
没有 我只是 没想到
No, I just, uh, didn't...
等等 你为什么想要跳到湖里救人
Wait, why did you try to jump in the lake?
想去救人性命啊 你知道 盲人也会游泳
To try to save someone's life. Blind people can swim, you know.
当然了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表