那块表在引导他回车上的时候
that the watch was guiding him back to his car...
实际上它把他引向了森林的更深处
It was leading him deeper and deeper into the forest.
然后他就被冻死了
And he froze to death.
没错 这是个
Yeah. It was a...
完美谋杀 差一点就完美了
“perfect murder”... ish.
然而凶手没考虑到随后会跟来一个通灵者
Except the killer didn't count on having a psychic on his tail.
否则 他就会抹掉
Otherwise, he probably would have wiped
他留在凶器上的指纹了
his fingerprints off the murder weapons.
你弄到指纹了吗
You got prints?
-我正在配对呢 -哇哦
- I'm running them now. - Wow.
-Amber两次全中 -对啊
- Amber's two for two. - Yeah.
真是想不到
Didn't see that coming.
我得到凶手的匹配结果了
I got a match on the killer's prints.
为什么Amber的照片出现在了屏幕上
What is Amber's picture doing on that screen?
因为Amber就是凶手
Amber is the killer.
就在我们鼻子底下
Right under our noses
晃悠了这么久
all this time.
我在上边正好看到McGee跟Torres说
The upside was seeing McGee tell Torres,
我就说吧
“I told you so.”
我从未听过一个成年人
I never heard an adult
把这句话说得这么幸灾乐祸
use that phrase with such glee.
我错过了多少 真是迫不及待想看
Have I missed much? I'm curious to see
对这位高超骗子的审讯了
the interrogation of a liar as skillful as this one.
我们正准备开始
We're just getting started.
Gibbs探员 发生了什么
Agent Gibbs, wh-what is going on?
我为什么在这个房♥间里
Why am I in this room?
我是不是应该知道这些是什么
Am I supposed to know what those are?
别玩游戏了
We're done with the games.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意思是我们知道你杀了Victor King
It means we know you killed Victor King
还有Tomas Westbay
and Thomas Westbay.
你说什么
Excuse me?
意思是你并不是一个通灵者
It means you're not a psychic.
意思是你并不能听到死人的声音
It means you don't hear dead people.
你知道King的尸体在哪里 是因为正是你把它放在了那里
And you knew where King's body was because you put it there.
哦 是吗
O-Oh, yeah?
什么时候
When?
是我
When I was...
在乌干达忙着建设整个广域网系统的时候
building an entire Wide Area Network from scratch
从6000英里外跑回来做的吗
6,000 miles away in Uganda?
不 在那之后
No. After.
你用伪造护照溜进来
You flew in on a fake passport...
面部识别系统在旅客里面发现了你
and facial recognition found you in Customs.
这是你伪造的
You doctored that.
她看起来真的很有说服力
She really is quite convincing.
这不可能
This isn't possible.
我是说 正是我把你们引向了那个盒子
I-I mean, I'm the one who led you to that box
就在你
in the first place, after you...
把受害者的汽油盖给我以后
gave me the victim's gas cap.
你说的是这个吗
You mean this?
那是我的汽油盖
That's my gas cap.
-我没杀他们 -你有技能
- I didn't kill them. - You have the skills,
-那不是我 -有有利条件 我们唯一不知道的
- It wasn't me. - the opportunity-- the only thing
-就是杀人动机 -听着 为什么
- we don't have is the motive. - Look, why?
没人能做到这么好
Nobody's this good.
发生了什么
What is happening?
告诉我们为什么
Tell us why.
然后我们再来谈
Then we can talk.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs...
我能信任你吗
can I trust you?
我没杀害这些人
I didn't kill those men.
我不会
I wouldn't...
杀害这些人
kill those men.
但我不是瞎子
But I'm not blind.
我 我不知道
A-And I don't...
怎么解释这一切
know how to explain any of it.
但是如果你能向我保证
But if you can promise me
你不会轻率评判一个无辜的人
that you won't railroad an innocent person,
那我就能向你保证
then I can promise you that...
我会帮你查清到底发生了什么
I will help you figure out what is going on.
我会帮你追寻正义
I'll help you find justice...
只要你给我同样的保证
...if you can promise me the same thing.
行吗
Deal?
呼 这种是第一次见
Whew. That's a new one.
我愿意听任何建议
I'm open to suggestions here.
我想第一个问题就是 我们是否都相信
I think the first question is whether we all believe
她像自己宣称的那样无辜
that she's as clueless as she claims.
那么 这是某种解离障碍吗
【注:指的是在记忆、自我意识或认知的功能上的崩解。
起因通常是极大的压力或极深的创伤。】
So, some kind of disassociative disorder?
可能还伴随失忆状态
Combined with a fugue state, perhaps.
-也可能是心因性失忆症 -说人话
- Or psychogenic amnesia. - English.
她可能犯下了这些谋杀
It is possible she committed these murders
然后压抑埋葬了这些记忆
and then repressed the memories of them.
没错 现在它们以这些声音的方式
Right. And now they're bubbling to the surface
零星地浮现在了她的意识里
in the form of these voices that she keeps hearing.
她依然存在的良心
Her conscience, as it were, calling out to her,
被你们不断呈现的证据所触动
triggered by all the evidence you keep presenting.
不过
Although...
压抑记忆往往是
repressed memories are usually the result
某种创伤造成的
of some sort of trauma.
她不久前失去了自己的女儿
She did lose a daughter recently.
没什么比这更大的创伤了
Nothing is more traumatic than that.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
死在睡梦中 心脏不好
In her sleep. Bad heart.
这是Amber的说法
According to Amber.
也许这就是
Well, perhaps it's time
该由你来进行深入发掘的时候了
for you to start digging a little deeper.
谋杀
Murder?
我前妻吗
M-My ex-wife?
不会的 这其中肯定有误会
No, there has to be some mistake.
没有误会
There isn't.
她杀了谁
Who did she kill?
-为什么要杀 - 那正是
- Why? - Well, that is what
我们想找出的
we're trying to figure out.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
不认识
No.
等等,她在那里 她需要钱保释吗
Wait, where is she? Does she need money for bail?
我有套房♥子 要是需要的话我可以卖♥♥了
I have a house-- I can put that up if I need do.
我们要把她送入精神病院
We're transferring her to a psych hospital.
你可以在那里见她
You can see her there.
-什么时候 -你知道吗
- When? - You know,
我得说要是我被指控在商店里偷窃
I have to tell you, my ex wouldn't be
我前夫才不会像这样支持我
this supportive of me if I was accused of shoplifting,
更别提 谋杀了
much less... murder.
我不想离婚的
Well, I didn't want the divorce.
但是 在我们女儿死后
But, uh, after our daughter died...
那段时间我过得很难
it was a hard time for me.
我确定你们两个都是
Yeah. For both of you, I'm sure.
你想
You'd think.
我们女儿死了 这几乎要毁掉我们两个
When our little girl died, it nearly destroyed us,
然后Amber放下了
and then... Amber moved on.
我试过 我真的试过
I tried. I... I really, really tried,
但我放不下
but I couldn't.
我不能忍♥受在同一间屋子里
And I couldn't stand to be in the same room
和一个不与我一样痛苦的人待在一起
with someone who wasn't in as much pain as I was.
我真正想问的就是你的女儿
It's your daughter I actually wanted to ask you about.
我知道这很痛苦
I... I know it's hard,
但是你能告诉我发生了什么吗
but can you tell me what happened?
你知道关于她心脏缺陷的事情吗 在她因此而死亡前
Did you know about her heart defect before it killed her?
她有心区杂音
She had a murmur, yeah,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表