你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
-冷静 伙计 冷静 -你知道吗 我应该杀了你
- Wh... Easy, buddy, easy! - I ought to kill you, you know that?
-来人啊 -冷静点 伙计
- Take a walk! - Take it easy there, pal!
-喔 -你以为你是谁啊
- Whoa! - Who the hell do you think you are?!
你犯了一个巨大的错误 伙计
You're making a big mistake, buddy!
-John John -哦 对 嘿 大错特错
- John. John! - Oh, yeah. Hey! Big mistake!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
所有人都知道那混♥蛋♥活该被人一拳打在脸上
Everybody knows that guy deserves a punch in the face!
-我知道 -好了 你们看到了吗 朋友们 看见这个了吗
- I know it! - All right, you see this, folks? See this?
NCIS和John Ross勾结在一起
NCIS chumming it up with John Ross,
真正的凶手 这个恶棍袭击了我
the real murderer. Yeah, this thug attacks me.
典型的残暴♥政♥♥府♥ 而我必须
Typical tyrannical government. And I have to...
喂 嘿 我才是受害者
Wh... Hey. Whoa, I'm the victim here.
是吗
Yeah.
你有什么要说的吗 来
You got something to say? Come on,
-我们来做个供述吧 -行了
- let's make a statement. - All right.
去做个供述
Go make a statement.
我会做供述的
I'll make a statement.
我有一大堆要说的呢
Make a few statements!
快点
Come on.
人们破产 感到心烦
People are broke, they're upset,
这就是为什么国税局只是一个巨大的庞氏骗局
and that is why the IRS is just a big Ponzi scheme
和你一样的人都是傻子
and people like you are suckers.
你是怎么知道下毒的事儿的
How did you know about the poison?
你能问点真正的问题吗
You got any real questions?
那边的加里·库珀有什么要说的吗
Gary Cooper over there got anything to say?
加里·库珀 演员 理想的美国英雄形象的代表
你知道吗 跟你相处很愉快 Whit
You know what? Been a real pleasure, Whit.
啊 我今天能如何启蒙你呢 先生
Ah. And how may I enlighten you today, sir?
呃 制药集团的阴谋
Uh, big pharmaceuticals?
还是地平说呢
Flat Earth theory?
一直在撒谎
Got to be exhausting--
假装你在乎 这一定很累吧
keeping your lies straight, pretending you care.
我也可以用同样的话回敬你
I could say the same to you.
每天早上面对镜中的自己 你怎么能看得下去
How do you even look in the mirror in the morning?
哦 通常是用我的眼睛看
Oh, usually with my eyes.
Layla对此怎么看
What's Layla think about this?
不许谈起我的女儿
Don't talk about my daughter.
你有没有想过她在学校是什么样子
Do you ever think what school must be like for her?
她有个像你这样的爸爸
She's got a dad like you.
得背负多大的负担啊
Hell of a burden to carry around.
不许说起她 伙计
Don't talk about her, pal.
一个人的家庭是你不能越过的底线
A man's family is a line you do not cross.
是吗 你可没少跨越那道底线
Well, you've crossed that plenty.
当她听说她的父亲是个凶手
What's life gonna be for her
她的生活会变成什么样呢
when she hears her father is a murderer?
哦 哦 你真的以为是我杀了他
Oh. Oh, you-you actually think I killed him.
我还以为我在这里
I just assumed I was in here
是因为你不喜欢我的言论
'cause you didn't like what I say.
听着 我是个艺人
Listen, I'm an entertainer.
我的大部分话都是瞎扯淡
Most of what I say isn't true.
Ross的这个事儿 网上可都传遍了
This whole Ross thing, it's all over the Internet.
但不是我放到网上去的
But I didn't put it there.
你在广播中说你准备揭露他
You said on air you were gonna expose him.
对啊 我准备编点故事的
Yeah, I was gonna make something up.
你自己发布了一些信息
You released that information yourself,
而且你知道你的听众会言语攻击Ross
and you knew your listeners were gonna jump all over Ross.
哦 不不不 你看 这就是
Oh, no, no, no, no. See, that's the beautiful thing
进入这些人的思想的美妙之处
about getting into the minds of these people.
他们很八卦
They're ravenous.
在我知道这件事之前
I mean, thousands of them posted it
就已经有上万人转发了
long before I ever knew about it.
我只是影响力比较大而已
I just have the biggest voice.
啊 Mallard医生 感谢你能来
Ah, Dr. Mallard. Thank you for coming.
非常荣幸 Jacqueline
Always a pleasure, Jacqueline.
而且一个人要跟报税表斗争
And one can struggle with tax forms
也得这么长时间了
for only so long.
我要怎么协助你呢
How may I be of assistance?
我希望你能帮我侧写一下
I was hoping that you could help me with a bit of profiling.
我一向乐于挑战
Well, I'm always up to a challenge.
好的 目标人物是
Okay. The subject is
退役军人
retired armed forces
有不愿意谈及的过去的创伤
with past trauma they refuse to talk about,
他们整个生活
and their whole life is
仍旧全神贯注于军队
still wrapped up in the military.
无法放下过去吗
Unable to move on?
至少是 不愿意放下过去
Unwilling, at least.
有暴♥力♥史吗
History of aggression?
不时有
Sporadic.
智力呢
Intelligence?
高智商
High.
目标人物有寻求咨♥询♥吗
Has the subject ever sought counseling before?
没有
No.
家人呢
What about the family?
没有
None.
啊 那么
Huh. And...
你担心的是什么呢
well, your concern is what?
如果这个人继续把往事埋在心底
What happens if the subject
会发生什么呢
continues to internalize what happened?
几乎可以肯定
Almost certainly,
他们的路会通往不幸
they'd be on the road to disaster.
嗯 我也是这么想的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
你只需要尽可能的用上你所有的技巧
Well, you... you just have to use all your tricks
来让他打开心扉
to get him to open up.
谢谢你 Mallard医生
Thank you, Dr. Mallard.
随便拿
Hey, help yourself.
啊
Ah.
我能每种颜色拿一个吗
May I have one of each?
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Dexter认罪了吗
Dexter confess yet?
还没
Not quite.
你知道 这个国家的每个人
You know, everyone in this country
都已经受够了跟着旧当权派走
is done following the old establishment.
我只是给他们提供一个新的
And I'm just providing them with something new
-可以追随的方向 -哇哦 他这是去哪
- to follow. - Whoa, whoa, where's he going?
他这是在让Dexter焦虑
He's letting Dexter stew.
-Gibbs正在引着他往沟里走 -哦 很好
- Gibbs has him right where he wants him. - Oh, good.
当他被击溃的时候我一定要在现场欣赏
'Cause I want to be here when he breaks him.
我也是
Me, too.
六年前 一个日渐走红的
Six years ago, an up-and-coming
电台名嘴指控我在海军大院外面
shock jock accused me of running a money laundering ring
经营一个洗钱集团
out of the Navy Yard.
Dexter让你想起他了吗
Dexter reminds you of him?
他就是Dexter
Dexter is him.
他对我的指控离谱到
His claims about me were so outrageous
没能引起主流媒体的关注
they never caught any mainstream attention.
但是这些年来
But over the years,
他有长进啊
he's learned.
你们不能因为不喜欢我说的话
You know, you can't just keep me in here
就把我关在这里
'cause you don't like what I say!
我有第一宪法修正案给我的权利
I got First Amendment rights, you know.
谁来给我点消息啊
Somebody give me something.
Dexter告诉过他的律师
Uh, Dexter told his lawyer we were free
我们可以随意检查他的手♥机♥
to go through his cell phone.
是啊 他真是个厚颜无♥耻♥的家伙
Yeah, he's a cheeky little bugger.
-你们发现什么了 -除了
- What'd you find? - Well, besides
他传到网上的视频
the videos he posted online,
我在他的信息 通话记录
I can't find anything incriminating
以及搜索历史 都没发现
in any of his texts,
任何表明他有罪的内容
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表