一段柔和的爵士乐后
Stay tuned for your morning traffic
继续关注这个时段的早晨交通
at the top of the hour after this smooth jazz.
一纸杯烧焦的泥就要三美元
Three dollars for a paper cup of burnt mud?
只在美国才会有
Only in America.
我的英语不太好
Do forgive my English.
我该用什么语言再重复一次呢
In what language should I repeat that?
或者我说慢点
Or perhaps I could speak more slowly.
不用了 我听得懂 先生
No, it's cool, mister.
明白了 我去给你做
I got it. Let me make you
一壶新的
a fresh pot.
嘿 你的手♥机♥开机多久了
Hey. How long has your phone been on?
也就半个小时左右吧
Just half hour or so.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
别紧张 Andre 好吗
Oh, relax, Andre, would you?
工作中不允许开机
No phones until the job is done.
现在工作完成了 而且是我妈妈从基辅打来的
Job is done and it's my mother from Kiev.
什么样的儿子不接自己妈妈的电♥话♥啊
What son doesn't answer his mother's calls, huh?
那你快点
Just make it quick.
你担心的太多了
You worry too much.
你好 Andre
Hello, Andre.
干得好啊 MI5
Well done, MI5.
Ford先生 对吗
Uh, Mr. Ford, is it?
恭喜你 找到了我
Congratulations. You found me.
这破东西虽然在美国信♥号♥♥时好时坏的
Blasted thing gets the spottiest reception in the States,
但是追踪功能还是很厉害的
but the tracking feature turned out to be quite remarkable.
-那就只剩一个问题了 -什么
- Leaves me with one question. - Hmm?
我及时找到你了吗
Did I find you in time?
及时干什么
In time for what exactly?
好吧 那就两个问题
All right. Let's make it two questions.
第一个问题我的回答是你太晚了
My answer to the first is you are far too late.
第二个问题呢
And the second?
哦 不
Oh, no.
是因为我吗
Is this because of me?
喂
Hello?
喂 Ford
Hey, Ford?
Nigel
Nigel?
你在吗
Are you there?
喂
Hello?
♪ NCIS 15x09 ♪ Ready or Not Original Air Date on November 21, 2017
给我分配带甜土豆
Put me down for some of them sweet potatoes.
Abby已经说她要带甜土豆了
Abby already called sweet potatoes,
我们还需要蔓越莓和
but we still need cranberries and...
蔓越莓 我来带
Cranberries. I'll bring those.
-好的 -不会有人想让我做饭的
- Okay. - No one wants me cooking.
我们需要多少罐
How many tins you think we'll need?
罐
“Tins”?
你是说蔓越莓罐头
You mean cranberries in cans?
有的人更喜欢这样的
Some people actually prefer them.
这是我在这边的第一个感恩节 Nick
This is my first Thanksgiving, Nick.
别让它变成最后一个
Well, don't make it your last.
尽量多带
Bring as many
几罐
“tins” as you want.
我有做蔓越莓的菜谱
I have a cranberry recipe.
-我们来比较 -你好 McGee
- We'll compare. - Hey, McGee,
你和Delilah呢
what about you and Delilah?
你们明天来Ducky家聚餐吗
You guys coming to Ducky's potluck tomorrow?
我们可能得下次再说了
Oh, we may have to take a rain check on that one.
Delilah还好吗
Is Delilah feeling okay?
比我好多了
Oh, way better than me.
我一晚上没睡觉
No, I've been up all night
安装另一个易组装的婴儿床
building a second easy-to-assemble crib.
剩了三个零件
Got three pieces left over--
Flurgendoofs 我觉得它们应该叫这个
Flurgendoofs, I think they call them.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with them.
我还是不明白你们俩怎么可能一直
I still don't understand how it's medically possible
不知道你们要有
for you two to not have known you were having...
-双胞胎 -由于Delilah脊柱里的弹片
- twins. - The shrapnel
不能进行常规的超声波检查
in Delilah's spine made it so that a regular ultrasound
而且两个孩子的心跳
is impossible and the babies' heartbeats
节奏很接近
are so close together in rhythm,
-医生就没发现 -太疯狂了
doctors just missed it. It's crazy.
是啊 更疯狂的是我们现在得
Yeah, what's even crazier is that we now
想出两个孩子的名字
have to come up with two babies' names.
Nick McGee 不错
Nick McGee. Ooh.
-听着很好 -不不不
- Has a nice ring to it. - No, no, no.
男孩我们现在缩小到
For the, for the boy, we've got it narrowed down
Indiana Han和Harrison三个名字
to Indiana, Han, Harrison.
哦 天呐
Oh, gosh.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
Han McGee
Han McGee.
-而女孩 -我猜猜
- Yeah, and for the girl... - Let me guess.
-Leia -不 不是Leias
Leia? No. No Leias.
不是Ellies 不是Abbys 女孩我们缩小到
No Ellies, no Abbys. We've narrowed it down
六个名字 分别是
to six names for the girl and they are...
以后再说吧 McGee
Ah, save it for later, McGee.
来的很及时
Saved by the bell.
Old Town有个死亡的MI5官员
Dead MI5 officer in Old Town.
MI5
MI5?
是Sloane的朋友
Friend of Sloane's.
你知道发生什么了吗
You know what happened?
什么
What?
不知道
Hey. No.
他打给我 就在他 他
He called me right before, uh, he, uh...
店老板是唯一
The store owner's the only...
很显然是唯一的目击者
the only, uh, witness, apparently.
我去看监控录像
I'll check the security footage.
这是Nigel Ford吗
Is that Nigel Ford?
你认识他
You knew him?
在培训学院知道他的一些传奇
Somewhat of a legend at our training academy.
很厉害的人 很好的探员
Cool bloke, great officer.
我们都想成为他
We all wanted to be him.
你跟他一起工作
Yeah. You worked with him?
两年前的特种联♥合♥行♥动♥
Special joint operation two years ago.
他上周来这里我们重新联♥系♥上
Reconnected when he got into town last week, so...
上次我听说的 他在追踪
Last I heard, he was chasing
-一些国际军♥火♥贩 -Andre Yorka
some international arms dealer. Andre Yorka.
-对 就是他 -那是我们的案子
- That's the name. - That was our case.
在他用假护照潜入后
Nigel tracked him all the way back here
Nigel一直追踪到这儿
after he snuck in on a fake visa.
我今晚准备把我的旧文件带给他的
I was supposed to deliver my old files to him tonight.
弄清楚Andre到底想干什么
Try to figure out what old Andre was up to.
那Andre到底想干什么 Jack
But what was old Andre up to, Jack?
不是什么好事
Well, nothing good.
很明显 对吧
That's pretty clear right now, isn't it?
这个是你说的军♥火♥贩吗
Hey, uh, is this your arms dealer over here?
不是 我不知道那是谁
No. I don't know who that is.
我办公室有Yorka的照片
I have Yorka's picture back at my office.
这边也可能是他的照片
Might have one here.
Clerk指认这个人就是枪手
Clerk I.D.'d this man as the shooter.
就是他 这就是Yorka
That's him. That's Yorka.
指纹有结果了
Fingerprint came back.
第二个受害者是Viktor Lopuchin 42岁
Second victim is Viktor Lopuchin, 42,
住在Baltimore 目前在
Baltimore resident, currently employed
商业食品配送公♥司♥工作
in commercial food delivery.
警♥察♥说他没有携带武器
Cops said he was unarmed.
可能是无辜的旁观者
Innocent bystander, maybe?
这边可能是Yorka
And this may be Yorka.
最起码可能是他的血迹
Or at least his blood.
血迹到这边没有了
Trail ends around here.
烧焦的橡胶痕迹说明离开得很快
Burnt rubber points to a fast getaway.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表