you've made in here, you better hope
我们找不到你和任何与此案有关联的人员
we don't find you even talking about the weather
聊过任何事情
with someone who connects back to this case.
嘿 Abbs
Hey, Abbs.
收到短♥信♥了 怎么回事
Got your text. What's going on?
你好啊 兄弟
Hi, there, mate.
坐吧
Have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
McGee 我们最近在想
McGee, we've been thinking more
你到底是怎么做到
about how you've been managing
眼观六路耳听八方的
to stay on top of everything.
这个
This...
是我从你的垃圾箱里
is one of four coffee cups
找到的四个咖啡杯其中之一
I pulled from your trash...
就今天一天
today.
但你并不是用这些杯子喝咖啡的
But you weren't drinking coffee out of these coffee cups,
对不对 McGee
were you, McGee?
我测了测
I tested
杯子里的残留物
the remnants from the cup.
你想说点什么
Do you have anything you'd like to say?
行 我最近在喝Caf-POW
Sure. I've been drinking Caf-POW!
干得漂亮
That's great work.
复健的第一步 就是承认
You know, the first step of recovery is admitting
自己的问题
you have a problem.
啥 我没有什么问题啊
What? I don't have a problem.
Abby一天到晚喝这东西
Abby drinks this stuff all day long.
这些年我的抗性不断增强
I have been building up my tolerance for years.
我需要这些过量的咖♥啡♥因♥来保持清醒 好么
I need the extra caffeine to stay awake, okay?
白天的时间太短了
There's not enough hours during the day.
每当工作使我抽不出时间来照顾双胞胎我都感到内疚
I feel guilty when work keeps me away from the twins,
反过来也一样
and I feel guilty when the twins keep me away from work.
McGee 你现在就像个在内疚轮子上狂奔的内疚仓鼠
McGee, you're like this giant hamster on a giant guilt wheel.
你得赶紧
You need
下车
to get off the wheel.
好 那我不喝了行么
Okay, I'll stop drinking it.
-你确定 -嗯 确定
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously.
我很适合这种严厉的关爱
This tough love thing totally works with me.
额 非常管用
It's, uh... it's very effective.
怎么样
So, what do you guys say?
全体起立 谈谈案子
We stand up, talk about the case?
好
Yeah.
休庭
Adjourned.
塞在和尸体相邻的鼓里面的破布
So, the rags that were stuffed in the drum with the body...
是用来清理凶杀现场的
They were used to clean the murder location.
对 杀手没有留下DNA
Yes. The killer left no DNA,
这是Willis中校的血
and it is Commander Willis' blood.
但是破布本身是用
But the rags themselves, they're made
批发给大公♥司♥的新型
of a new, high-end microfiber
高科技微纤维做成的
that's sold wholesale to various companies.
-卖♥♥给多少公♥司♥ -很多很多
- How many? - A lot.
但是我可以确认清洁剂是
But I was able to identify a cleaning solution
叫做Swiftex
called Swiftex.
是为了分解生化物质特别制♥作♥的
It's specifically made to dissolve biological matter.
我把这块布和清洁剂进行关联搜索
I cross-referenced the rags with the cleaner,
找到了大量订购这两者的一个地处首都的公♥司♥
and I got a hit on a company in D.C. that buys both in bulk.
叫做纯净现场
Crime Scene Tru-Clean.
对 一个专业清洁罪案现场的公♥司♥
Yeah, it's like a professional crime scene cleaning company.
做得好 Abbs 把地址发给我
That's a good job, Abbs. Text me the address.
欧 McGee
Oh, uh, McGee,
Bishop和Torres已经去了
Bishop and Torres are already there.
其实我叫你下来就是为了劝你早日除瘾
I really just called you down here for the intervention.
哦
Oh.
你们水手失踪那晚
The night your sailor went missing,
我两个员工翘班了
two of my workers didn't show up for work.
Barrett兄弟
The Barrett brothers.
-发生什么了 -第二天早上
- What happened? - Next morning,
我在管理库存时
I was doing inventory.
三升的碱液消失了
Three liters of lye were missing,
还有四瓶Swiftex和我的楼板减震垫
along with four bottles of Swiftex and my floor buffer.
我和他们对质
I confronted 'em about it.
他们叫Michael和Joey Barrett
Michael and Joey Barrett are their names.
是他们偷了这些东西 肯定的
They stole the stuff. Sure did.
我当即开除了他们 如果明天之前我还见不到我的
I fired 'em on the spot, and if I don't see my floor buffer
楼板减震垫 他们可有得受了
by tomorrow, they're gonna be in a world of hurt.
你有他们的住址么
Do you happen to have their home addresses?
不 他们常常搬家 我不清楚了
No, they move around so much, I can't keep track.
但是你们想找到他们的话 我确实知道
But if you want to find 'em, I do know
他们几乎每顿饭
that they eat almost every meal
都在第六大街那个恶心的馆子里吃
at that disgusting place over on Sixth.
-那个生食品店 -不是
- The raw food place? - No.
那里就只卖♥♥披萨和薯条
The place that serves only pizza and French fries.
你能想象每顿饭都是那些垃圾么
Can you imagine eating that crap for every meal?
嗯 我都流口水了
Mmm, my mouth is watering.
你来这里吃过么
Have you ever eaten there?
没
No. Mm.
估计很好吃
Well, it must be good
你看那队排的
if people are willing to wait in line like that.
很多时候
A lot of times,
大部分人都是蠢货
people are idiots.
谁是谁啊
Which one's which?
这个是Micheal
Uh, this one is Michael,
还有
and...
这个是Joey
that's Brother Joey.
你们看到我的英姿了么
Are you guys seeing what I'm doing out here?
帅死了
I'm killing it!
得了吧你 Nick
Mm, get over yourself, Nick.
-排个队有什么大不了的 -不对啊 老铁
- You're waiting in a line. - No, dude,
我让这些人都相信了
I'm making all these people believe that...
一个有这种体脂率的小伙子
a guy with this body fat percentage
也会来这里用餐
would actually eat here.
我融入了大众 欧 真的爽啊
I'm fitting right in. Oh, this feels good.
爽♥死♥我♥了♥
This feels really good.
你去听了Fornell那里的简报么
You went to the briefing at Fornell's place?
嗯 咋了
Yeah. Why?
他看起来怎么样
How'd he seem?
我很悠哉啊
I'm peachy.
谢谢你关心
Thanks for asking.
Tobias
Tobias?
餐厅旁的咖啡桌
Café table by the restaurant.
你来这里搞什么
What are you doing here?
等等 我追的这么近你很惊讶么
Wait, you're surprised that I'm up to speed?
我在NCIS还有些愿意拿起电♥话♥的联♥系♥人
I still have some contacts at NCIS who will answer my calls.
那么
So,
一起来抓几个Barrett兄弟吧
let's catch us a couple of Barrett brothers.
你谁也不能抓
You can't arrest anybody.
我很清楚
I am well aware.
妈的 你都不能带武器
Hell, you can't even carry a weapon.
作为市民 我当然能
As a civilian, I can.
你带枪了么
Are you carrying a weapon?
我也在酝酿计划呢
I may have a little something going on.
你又是怎么连上这个频率的
How did you even get on this frequency?
我和你们的人都共事了15年了
I've been working with you people for 15 years.
你觉得我会不清楚你们用什么频率么
You think I don't know what frequency you're on?
也不要告诉我
And don't tell me...
目标在你身后 Torres 朝北边走去
Targets at your six, Torres, heading north.
Torres 去
Torres, move.
你总是点你要的东西
You always get your order to go.
你在说什么
What are you talking...?
Tobias 待在原地
Tobias, stay.
我才不会都依你的 Gibbs
I'm not your poodle, Gibbs.
我要点披萨
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表