修好它们
to re-enable them.
Palmer医生
U-Um, Dr. Palmer,
要是你
if you...
待会再给他打回去
Call him back later.
我们发现这个嵌在一个死者的身体中
We found this embedded in one of the victims.
一定是爆♥炸♥时从武器上飞出的
It must have flown off the weapon when it exploded.
那是什么
What is it?
似乎是想要用它来
It appears to be an attempt
替代废了的弹簧圈
to replace that missing spring coil.
等等 所以坏人偷了武器 破坏了武器
Wait, so the bad guys steal the weapons, break the weapons
接着修好了武器吗
and then, fix the weapons?
也许那些坏人优柔寡断
Maybe some very indecisive bad guys?
或者 我们忽视了些东西
Or we're missing something.
老大 嘿
Boss, hey.
-我刚在和... -停
- I just talked to... - Stop.
-来这里 -现在吗
- Get over here. - Right now?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay, you got it.
我马上过去
Be right there.
怎么了
What's going on?
各就各位
All hands on deck.
行
All right.
去抓那些优柔寡断的坏人吧
Go get those indecisive bad guys.
NCIS
NCIS.
不许动
Don't move.
Boo
Boo.
温馨提示 当你下次决定擅闯民宅
Hot tip: next time you decide to break into a house
砸开窗的时候
and crack open a window,
先确保主人喜欢新鲜空气
make sure the owner likes fresh air.
我从04年起就没打开过那扇窗
I haven't opened that puppy since '04.
Elena在哪里
Where's Elena?
安全的地方
Safe.
她在你伤害不到她的地方
She's at a place where you can't hurt her.
为什么我会伤害自己的女儿呢
Why on earth would I hurt my own daughter?
你的女儿
Your daughter?
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm not a terrorist.
我也不是帮派成员
I'm certainly not a member of any gang.
我是个木匠
I'm a carpenter.
我也是
Me, too.
六年前 我的妻子离开了我
Six years ago, my wife left me.
那是我最后一次见到我女儿
It's the the last time I saw my daughter.
你去基地做什么
What were you doing on that base?
做我必须做的事
What I had to.
我最初是来寄钱给Elena
I originally came to send money back to Elena.
如果我不能见她 至少我可以
If I couldn't see her, at least I could
帮她离开贫民窟 去安全的地方
help get her out of the slum, you know, someplace safe.
接着 哪里都不安全了
Then, every place became unsafe.
因为La Vida Mala
La Vida Mala.
我听说Elena的妈妈试着带她离开 但是
I heard Elena's mom tried to get her out, but, um...
我去那个基地是为了带走我的女儿 Gibbs探员
I was on that base to get my daughter, Agent Gibbs.
在他们遣返她之前
Before they sent her back.
你可以填表申请的
There are forms you could've filled out.
我不行
Not for me.
我一踏进那间移♥民♥办公室
I set one foot in that immigration office,
就被逮捕了 他们把我们两个都遣返回萨尔多瓦
I get arrested, and they deport us both back to El Salvador.
回到有La Vida Mala的地方
Back to La Vida Mala.
那意味着死亡
It's a death sentence.
是啊 但是你和他们一起干活
Yeah, but you were working with them.
就像我说的 我不得不那么做
Like I said, I did what I had to do.
他们帮我回到了基地
They're the ones who helped me get on the base.
你为他们做了什么
What did you do for them?
我开了辆卡车
I drove a truck.
我在华盛顿的一条小巷里取了车
I picked it up in an alley in D.C.,
把它开进弗吉尼亚的另一条小巷
drove it to another alley in Virginia.
卡车上装满了偷来的武器
A truck full of stolen weapons.
是的
Yes.
我确定那些武器不会伤害到任何人
Weapons I made sure would never hurt anybody.
但是Javier发现
But Javier found out
我弄坏了他的玩具
I messed with his toys.
他杀了我的担♥保♥人
He killed the men who vouched for me,
把我和我女儿放在追杀名单上
and he put a hit on me and my daughter.
Javier
Javier...
Martinez吗
...Martinez?
谢谢
Gracias.
他来了
There he is.
只是一个简单的人
Just a simple man,
过着简单的生活
living a simple life.
你们介意吗
Do you mind?
我试着表达我最后的尊敬
I'm trying to pay my last respects.
向你杀了的人吗
To the man you killed?
这也太坏了
Wow, that's edgy.
你们是来这里骚扰我的吗
So you boys are here to harass me, huh?
排队吧
Well, get in line.
就像一群饥饿的猪
It's like a bunch of hungry pigs
在猪槽里
at a trough.
要想咬一口
Trying to get a bite.
但你们都会挨饿回家的
But you're all gonna go home hungry, huh?
不好意思
Excuse me.
这次不是了
Not this time.
看看
Oh, look at that.
有人愿意作证指控你
Someone who's willing to testify against you.
我猜我们这样的猪能够吃东西了
I guess it's time for us pigs to eat.
涉及谋杀和
Well, between two counts of murder
密谋犯罪的两项罪名 我得说
and conspiracy to commit, I'd say
我们能猜到这家伙的结局
we've seen the last of this guy.
Rico会怎么样
What about Rico?
那更加复杂了
Well, that's more complicated.
他没有合法身份
He has no legal status,
但他是谋杀审判的证人
but he is a witness in a murder trial.
也是个英雄
He's also a hero.
他伪造了政♥府♥文件
Who falsified government documents.
他冒着生命危险毁坏那些武器
He risked his life to disable those weapons.
就像我说的
Like I said,
那很复杂
it's complicated.
它只需要涂点油
It just needed a little oil.
看看她
Look at her.
Gibbs探员说她以为我死了
Agent Gibbs said she thought I was dead.
她现在知道了事实
She knows the truth now.
我会想念那些汉堡的
Well, I, for one, am gonna miss the hamburgers.
行了
Okay.
你好 Elena
Hello, Elena.
我在你出生的时候纹了这个
I got this when you were born.
那是你
That's you,
那是我 那是妈妈
that's me and that's Mamá.
三位一体
The trinity.
你还记得这一天吗
Do you remember this day?
我们最后一次见到对方
It's the last time we saw each other.
在那一天我给了你那个
It's the same day I gave you that.
♪ Arrorró mi niño ♪
♪ Arrorró mi sol ♪
♪ Arrorró pedazo ♪
♪ De mi corazón. ♪
我们吃了薄荷片
We had mint chip.
是的
Yes.
你告诉我你得离开了
And you told me you had to go away.
是的
Yes.
我跑了 藏了起来
I ran, and I hid.
我找了你两个小时
Yes. A-And I searched for you for two hours.
爸爸
Papá.
我的宝贝
My baby.
这是个快乐结局
Well, that is one hell of a happy ending.
有时候
Well, some days,
我真喜欢我的工作
I really like my job.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表