他只是让我能接近棺材
All he did was get me access to the casket
然后他就 什么都不管了
and then he just... he looked away.
那个神奇的药
That miracle drug
在你另一个兄弟身上大显奇效啊
did a real number on your other buddy.
听着 我只是想帮他
Look, I was just trying to help him.
Richie实在太痛苦了
Richie was in so much pain.
-他的肩伤快把他折磨死了 -是啊 没错
- His shoulder was killing him. - Yeah, sure,
你开始帮他的时候 你用的所有的东西都在害他
along with everything else when you started helping him.
不是这样
No.
其他人都没有那样的反应 我之前并不知道
Nobody else had a reaction like that. I didn't know...
-听着 我当时不知道该做什么了 -你应该送他去医院
- Look, I didn't know what to do. - You take him to the hospital.
哦 但他不能这么做 Gibbs
Oh, but he couldn't do that, Gibbs,
因为那样的话他们就会发现Rich是被毒害的了
'cause they'd find out that Rich was poisoned.
不 他不是被毒害的 好吗
No, he wasn't poisoned, okay?
我断绝了与药品供应商的联♥系♥
And I got rid of my supply after...
-在你杀了他以后 -不 我没杀他
- After you killed him. - No, I didn't kill him.
是药品害死了他 而且那是意外 好了 听着
It killed him, and it was an accident. All right, look,
Richie有一天
Richie comes by the gym
在去基地的路上 顺路来到健身馆 我们已经下班了
after-hours one night, on his way to the base.
当时他身处剧痛中 为此他怪罪于我
And he's in pain and he's blaming me.
然后事情就失去了控制
And then things just got out of hand
我们发生了肢体冲突 我记忆中的下一件事
and we got physical and, uh, the next thing I know,
就是Richie倒下了
Richie just... he just fell.
-他倒了 -是的 他摔倒了
- He fell? - Yeah. He just fell.
我猜他是重重地摔在
I'm assuming he fell on something
-什么坚硬物体上 -他摔在杠铃架上了
- heavy and hard. - He hit the barbell rack.
实际上摔到那个程度不应该会致死的
He didn't even hit it hard enough for it to kill him,
但是他
but he, uh...
他就那么死了
...he was dead.
Donna怎样了
What about Donna?
我是说 在Donna经历了这一切以后
Does Donna have to know about this?
必须要让她知道这些吗
I mean, with everything she's been through.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想为他的罪行作证
I want to testify at his trial.
还有后遗症吗
Lingering effects?
哦 不 我很好 谢了医生
Oh. No, I'm fine. Thanks, Doctor.
我只是在想 那个可怜的女士
I was just... thinking about that poor woman.
失去了丈夫
Loses her husband
然后又跟杀害她丈夫的凶手相爱了
and then falls for the man who killed him.
死亡带来的痛苦无人可医
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.
爱情带来的记忆无人可夺
Love leaves a memory no one can steal."
说得真好
That's nice.
这是几个世纪前
It was carved on a headstone
爱尔兰一个墓碑上的话
in Ireland centuries ago.
是啊 没人能像爱尔兰人那样
Yeah. No one does death
死得那么有诗意
quite like the Irish.
-你真该写本书 -是啊 是啊
- You really should write a book. - Yeah, yeah.
-在我的休息时间里 -有一封寄给
- In all my free time. - Registered letter
尊敬的Donald Mallard医生 的挂号♥信
for "The Esteemed Dr. Donald Mallard."
我签收了 这封信来自爱丁堡大学
I signed for it. It's from the University of Edinburgh.
-这一定很重要 -不太可能 谢了 Abby
- Must be important. - Hardly. Thank you, Abby.
扔进废纸篓吧 谢谢 Palmer医生
To the circular file, please, Dr. Palmer.
不 我才不会扔掉它 你这是在胡闹
No, I'm not throwing this away. Now you're being ridiculous.
-哦 请别这样 -他不想让我们知道
- Oh, please don't. - He doesn't want us to know
他给母校捐了多少钱
how much he gives to his old school.
-因为这与你们无关 -致尊敬的
- Because it's none of your business. - "To the Honorable
Mallard医生 等等等等等等
Dr. Mallard..." Yada, yada, yada.
多次尝试联♥系♥您均未成功
"Attempts to reach you have failed."
还是被你们找到了
Not well enough.
医生
Doctor...
这不是捐款游说 这是个邀请函
this is not a solicitation, this is an invitation.
学校诚挚地邀请您
"The University requests your presence
于本周末出席
"at a weekend honoring
最杰出校友纪念活动
its most distinguished alumni."
您将作为贵宾
"At which you will be a guest of honor
并被授予人文学博士
"and awarded the honorary degree,
荣誉学位
Doctor of Humane Letters."
一定是个恶作剧
Has to be a prank.
这不是恶作剧
It's not a prank.
你是最好的
You're the bestest,
最坏的 最Ducky的
baddest, Duckiest,
前无古人后无来者的最传奇的法医
most legendary medical examiner of all times,
而且 很明显 他们知道这一点
and, obviously, they know.
这真是棒极了 医生
It's pretty cool, Doctor.
顺便问一下 你到底捐过多少钱
How much do you donate, by the way?
我很羞愧
Shame on me.
-怎么 -为我
- What? - For allowing
愤世嫉俗地拒绝了那些来电
my cynicism to reject all those phone calls.
是啊 你可能永远都不会知道这事
That's true. You might never have known.
但是既然你知道了
But now that you do know?
我说什么都不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Delilah一直在咬牙切齿 知道吗
Delilah has been a champ. You know?
我离开的时候她完全不理我了
She was a total rock while I was gone.
-简直一言难尽 -是啊 过去的一个小时
- Can't say enough. - Yeah, you've been saying it
你基本都在说这个
for most of the hour.
我们还剩五分钟 Tim
We've got five minutes left, Tim.
告诉我你为什么睡不着
Tell me why you're not sleeping.
我告诉过你我不知道
I told you I don't know.
假设你真不知道
Pretend you do.
试一下
Take a chance.
你不知道的是什么
What is it you don't know?
我不知道
I don't know...
我们回来以后
why I've been worrying so much
我为什么一直这么焦虑
since we got back.
在巴拉圭活下来很艰难 你会觉得
It was hard enough surviving Paraguay, but you'd think
那之后没什么可害怕的了
there would be nothing left to fear after that.
你在那里当然有理由害怕
You certainly had reason to be afraid down there.
这不一样
That was different.
我们每天都要面对死亡的威胁
We stared death in the face every day,
但是不知怎么 我确信我们会回来
but I knew that, somehow, we'd get back.
家里有妻子 还有一个快出生的孩子
A wife at home, baby on the way.
也许恐惧从来不是可选项
Perhaps fear wasn't an option.
没时间害怕
There was no time to be afraid.
-但是现在你有时间了 -我只是无法摆脱
- But now you have time. - I just can't shake this feeling
等待另一只鞋砸落地面的感觉
like the other shoe is gonna drop.
就像我已经用光了好运
Like I've run out of luck
有些事难免会出错
and... something's bound to go wrong.
难道外边有个小黑板
There's some big scoreboard out there
记录着谁经历了足够的苦难
that keeps track of who's had enough hardship
谁还需要经历更多吗
and who's owed some more?
你这么一说听起来挺傻的
Sounds crazy when you put it like that.
可能是有一点
Maybe a little.
毕竟 不幸是随机发生的
Misfortune is pretty arbitrary, after all.
这我就不知道了
Well, I don't know about that.
有些人似乎总能躲过灾难
Some people seem to just skate by
有些人却总会被不幸纠缠
while others are magnets for disaster.
你是哪种
Which one are you?
介于两者之间 我猜
Somewhere in the middle, I guess.
我们都处在这两者中间 Tim
We're all in the middle, Tim.
除却表象 每个人身上都有故事
Despite appearances, everybody's got a story to tell.
没人能毫发无损地走过一生
No one gets through this life unscathed.
你说的这些 对我的失眠有益吗
Is that... is that supposed to help me sleep?
忧虑是个欺软怕硬的恶霸
Worry's a bully.
它什么都不会给你
It gives you nothing,
-它只会索取 -只是希望
- it only takes. - Just wish
我能享受这段旅程 知道吗
I could enjoy the ride more, you know?
别再纠结于前方的障碍
Quit obsessing about what lies ahead.
这些年来你面对过的所有险情 Tim
All the danger that you've faced over the years, Tim--
那些经历都是考验
that experience was put to the test down there.
而你都很完美地过关了
And you passed with flying colors.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表