我回家太晚 有些过意不去
Well, I felt bad about coming home late.
于是就去帮忙摆餐桌
So I decided to set the table.
你真是太贴心了
Well, that's very nice of you.
正常人都会这么想
One would think.
但她却很生气 因为我用的是纸巾
But she got all freaked out because I used paper towels
-而不是餐巾 -不都是一样的吗
- instead of napkins. - Same thing.
-谢谢支持 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
所以我跟她说 你自己去拿餐巾吧
So I say to her, "You go get your flippin' napkins.
顺便再给我拿瓶啤酒
And while you're up, get me another beer."
是吗
Yeah. Uh-huh.
你到底说的什么
What'd you really say?
对不起 亲爱的
"Sorry, dear."
哦
Oh.
这是什么情况
Will you look at this?
有人吗
Hello?
场地管♥理♥员♥在哪里
Where's the groundskeeper?
你干嘛
Wha...
好了
There... there we go.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我在遵守高尔夫的规则啊
I am following the rules of golf.
球落到哪里 你就在哪里打
You play the ball where the ball lies.
不是吧 Hank 放在这我怎么打啊
Come on, Hank. What am I supposed to do here?
嘿 赌局就是赌局
Hey, a bet is a bet.
好吧 接受挑战
Okay. Fine.
嘿 Joe
Whoa, J-J... Hey, Joe,
拜托 小心点
whoa, whoa, come on. Be careful.
这个洞值3美元呢
This hole's worth three bucks.
好吧
Yeah.
你这是...
What are you...
这下好了 弄坏了吧
Oh, great. I think you broke it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
赌局取消
Bet's off.
♪ NCIS 15x06 ♪ Trapped Original Air Date on October 31, 2017
-嗨 -嗨 Nick
- Hi. - Hi, Nick.
早上好 Nick
Good morning, Nick.
这么美好的一天 你好吗
How are you on this fine day?
你今天看起来 状态很好
Can I just say... you look great.
但是我感觉不好
Well, I don't feel great.
漫长的一夜
Long night.
-你知道我早晨靠什么保持大脑清醒吗 -什么
- You know what helps me shake off the cobwebs in the morning? - What?
快走五英里
A brisk five-mile walk.
比咖♥啡♥因♥效果还好
Better pick-me-up than caffeine.
哦 对了 你是为那件事来找我的对吧
Oh, yeah. You're here for that thing, right?
如果那件事指的是为帮残疾孩子们建操场的
If by "that thing," you're talking about Inclusion Town,
慈善基金Inclusion Town捐款
a charity that builds playgrounds for kids
是的 你猜得非常正确
with disabilities, then yes, you're right on the nose.
好吧 是这样的 兄弟
Okay, well, here's the thing, man--
我没有现金
I don't think I have any cash.
早想到了 Nick 现在你可以用线上支付捐款了
Way ahead of you, Nick. Now we can donate electronically.
嘿 别动我电脑
Hey, hey, don't touch that.
我已经自作主张地登录了在线网站
I already took the liberty of logging onto the online portal.
你只需要点几下鼠标 就会改变别人的生活
You're just a few clicks away from changing lives.
-那...Bishop呢 -已经捐了
- Wh... Uh, what about Bishop? - Donated.
-McGee呢 -捐了
- And McGee? - Donated.
-Riggs呢 -也捐了
- Riggs. - Donated.
我捐了一点钱 为了孩子们
I gave a few quid, mate. It's for the kids.
好吧好吧 我该怎么操作
All right, all right. How do I do this?
你只要 输入你的信♥用♥卡♥信息
Look, all you have to do-- enter your credit card info...
和捐款数额
and the amount.
好了
Bing, bang, boom.
谢谢
And thank you.
你捐了多少
How much is a few quid?
40美元 我们都捐了这么多
40 U.S. dollars. We all gave the same.
带上装备 Torres
Gear up, Torres.
匡提科基地发现一名海军军士尸体
Dead petty officer at Quantico.
马上来
On my way.
-Torres 快点 -来了来了 等一下
- Torres! Come on. - Coming, coming, coming, hold on.
好了 来了
Done. Coming.
好的 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
哦 不是吧
Aw, come on.
-嗨 了解到什么了 -受害者
- Hey. What do we have? - Our victim
是海军中士Jake Miller
is Navy Petty Officer Second Class Jake Miller.
他驻扎在匡提科基地
Stationed here in Quantico.
他 死于打高尔夫球吗
He, uh, died playing golf?
他在工作 他是这里的兼♥职♥管♥理♥员♥
He was working. He was a part-time groundskeeper here
-挣点外快 -哦
- to supplement his Navy income. - Ooh.
被割草机杀死 这样的外快我宁愿不挣
Death by lawn mower. No thank you.
Palmer 现在什么情况
Palmer. What do we have?
我觉得不是割草机杀死他的
I don't think the lawn mower killed him.
-为什么 -因为没有足够的血迹 我认为割草机碾过他的时候
- Why? - There's not enough blood. I think he was already dead
-他已经死了 -谁碾的他
- when the mower ran him over. - Who ran him over?
我们开割草机的时候
We didn't know he was under there
-不知道他在下面 -我们
- when we started the mower. - We?
-你们为什么要开割草机 -你差点把尸体
- Why'd you start the mower? - Hey, you could have
-切成片儿了 -否则我会输掉这一杆的
- chipped it out. Come on. - That could have cost me the hole.
-这一杆你永远进不了 -知道吗 如果你就想赢那三美元的话
- You would've never made the hole. - You know what, if you just
-我直接给你好了 -好了 两位
- want the three dollars for me, I'd give it to you. - Okay, gentlemen...
-你超过标准杆三杆只能靠运气 -两位
- You'd be lucky if you triple-bogeyed. - Gentlemen!
你们在球场上看到过其他人吗
Did you see anyone else on the course?
没有 我们是露水清洁工
No, no. We're the dew-sweepers.
露水清洁工 就是早上一开门就来的
The dew-sweepers-- the first tee time in the morning.
对 只有我们和场地管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, it's just us and the groundskeepers.
早上7点48分
It's 7:48 a.m.
我在车♥库♥
I'm in the cart barn,
我的手♥机♥不停地响
and my phone won't stop ringing.
是Joe和Hank打来的 很惊慌
It's Joe and Hank, freaking out.
我们没有碰尸体
We didn't touch the body.
-Miller有什么敌人吗 -他太内向了 既没有敌人
- Miller have enemies? - He's too shy to make enemies.
也没有朋友 但工作很认真
Or friends. Great employee, though.
过来干完自己的工作
Showed up, did his work,
就去基地上班了
went to his job on the base.
-他什么时候来的 -早上四点
- What time did he show up? - 4:00 a.m.,
每天几乎都很准时 我有他的考勤卡
like, every morning. I have his timecard.
Palmer 死亡时间
Palmer, TOD?
根据肝温
Based on the core temperature,
我推测死亡时间在早上4:00到7:48
I'd say closer to 4:00 a.m. than 7:48.
要不要我把这个割草机挪开
You want me to get this mower out of your way?
先不用了 谢谢
Not yet, thank you.
你们还要在这待多久
Any idea how much longer you guys will be here?
不知道
Nope.
老大
Hey, boss?
发现什么了 Tim
What'd you find, Tim?
-我们需要一个证物盒 -嘿
- We're gonna need an evidence box. - Hey!
你把我的沙坑弄乱了
You messed up my bunker.
这儿可是高尔夫球场
This is a golf course, you know.
嗯 现在是犯罪现场
Well, right now it's a crime scene.
那我怎么跟顾客们交待
But what should I tell all my golfers?
告诉他们 今天
Tell them that for today,
是个17洞的球场
it's a 17-hole course.
Gibbs探员 你怎么下来这里了
Agent Gibbs. What brings you down here today?
你打电♥话♥叫的我
You called me.
我是特意打电♥话♥告诉你我还没有准备好
Yeah, specifically to tell you that I wasn't ready yet.
哦
Oh.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
额
Uh...
好吧 我把他的衣服送给Abby
Well, I sent his clothes
做检测 现在我正在收集
up to Abby for testing, and now I'm just collecting
尸体上的沉积物
sediment from around the body,
也许有非本人的毛发或纤维粘在尸体上
in case there's a foreign hair or fiber mixed in.
他脸颊上那个只是个胎记
That there on his cheek, that's just a birthmark,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表