医生
Doctor.
你好 吉布斯
Hello, Gibbs.
该死的 你在做什么 帕莫?
What the hell are you doing, Palmer?
我刚想去眼部冲洗台
I was just headed out to the eye wash.
我不小心把玻璃屑弄进了眼睛里面
I accidentally got some glass in my eyes.
我天
Ah, geez.
没错 被害人臀部有嵌入
Yeah, our victim has these little pieces
这种塑化玻璃屑
of plastic and glass embedded in his hip.
- 跟我来 好 - 我试着
- Follow me. All right. - So I was trying
把这些碎片提取出来给艾比
to extract all the shards for Abby
因为她正在做鉴别车辆
'cause she's trying to ID the vehicle.
哦 终于到了
Oh. Oh, there we go.
就是这样
That's it.
有水就是好
Water is good.
这样问题就解决啦
That should do the trick.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
现在 看这里 看这里
Oh. Now, look here, look here.
你有看到什么吗?
You see anything?
你的灵魂
Your soul.
这话我信
I believe you.
- 死因? - 他的肺内
- Cause of death? - Well, his lungs
全是水 因此法定死因
were filled with water, so, official cause of death
就是溺水 但是我不得不说
was drowning, but I got to say,
他的内部脏器有严重损伤
there was catastrophic damage to his internal organs, so,
因此他已命不久矣
he was not long for this earth.
哦 艾比 看着不错
Oh, wow, Abby, that looks great.
- 停 不要动 - 这是什么?
- Stop. Don't move. - What is it?
你不必压低声音
You don't have to whisper.
我只是想说微小的震动
I'm just saying the slightest vibration
都能让胖胖蛋坍塌
could make Humpty Dumpty come crashing down.
你把它复原了
Oh, you put it back together.
没错 就算没有国王的马和手下
Yup, without all the king's horses and all the king's men.
靠的就是女生力量
It was just girl power.
你能确定采用这种车前灯的
Are you able to ID the types of vehicles
交通工具的种类吗?
that use this style of headlight?
不是各种交通工具 是一辆车
Not vehicles. Vehicle.
我知道厂商 型号♥和出厂年份
I know the make, model and the year.
里面就没说他有个蛋
It never said that he was an egg.
什么?
What?
童谣 胖胖蛋
The nursery rhyme. Humpty Dumpty.
从没说过他有个蛋
Never said he was an egg.
- 哦 没错 - 可不
- Oh, wow. You're right. - Yeah.
你要找的是一辆蓝色的
So, you are looking for a blue
二零一三年产玛莎拉蒂GT
2013 Maserati GranTurismo.
你怎么知道是蓝色的?
How do you know it's blue?
不是笼统的蓝色
Not just blue.
海王星蓝
Blu Nettuno.
詹金斯下士...
Lance Corporal Jenkins...
他在跑步时臀部挎着音乐播放器
he ran with music on his hip.
看到这里的蓝色污点没?
And see that little splash of blue right there?
- 就是来自肇事车辆的喷漆 - 没错
- Paint from the car that hit him. - Yeah. I used
我用分光光度计辨识出其所用颜料
my spectrophotometer to identify the pigment.
这辆车很少见 屈指可数
Oh, it's a rare car. Can't be more than a handful.
事实上 纽新康三州仅有三辆
Actually, there's only three in the tristate area,
车主名字与地址都已搞定
and I have the names and the addresses of all the owners.
其中一位就住在事故地点几英里外
One of 'em lives just a few miles from the accident.
艾比 你真是一个天赐英才
Abby, you're a godsend.
嘿!
Hey!
是一辆蓝色玛莎拉蒂
It's a blue Maserati.
但看不见车前灯
But you can't see the headlights.
- 知道谁开玛莎拉蒂最养眼? - 嗯?
- You know who would look good in a Maserati? - Hmm?
路易斯
Luis.
路易斯? 你的精分人设?
Luis? Like your undercover alter ego?
没错 车窗摇下 音乐撩噪
Yeah, you know, windows down, music blaring,
时速百里高速狂飙
hundred on the freeway. Oh.
查理坐在他的身旁
Charlie by his side.
哦! 我也在 哈?
Ooh! I'm there, too, huh?
没错 查理和路易斯是官配 好吧?
Yeah, you know, Charlie and Luis are a couple, you know?
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
烟雾警报器
Smoke alarm.
有烟的地方...
Where there's smoke...
去搞定他
Take him.
这个嘛
Well,
貌似该是烧烤鸡肉披萨
looks like it was gonna be barbecue chicken pizza.
- 他活着吗? - 是的
- Is he alive? - Yeah.
酒还没醒
And wasted.
约翰·肯德尔
John Kendall.
嘿! 醒醒!
Hey! Wake up!
好的 你们聊 我去车♥库♥
All right, you two chat. I'll going to the garage.
中奖了
Bingo.
主任
Director.
警探
Detective.
- 抱歉 - 怎么回事?
- Sorry about this. - What happened?
商场保安因入店行窃将她拘留
Well, mall security detained her for shoplifting.
他们能完全确定吗?
Are they absolutely certain?
商品就在她的私人物品里 一个钱包
She had the merchandise in her possession. A purse.
而且她自己也承认了
And she admitted it.
听着 店主想起诉
Look, the store owner wants to prosecute,
因此我们得去接她
so we had to pick her up.
她今天没去学校吗?
She off school today?
并没有
No.
她从未提起
She never mentioned
她是你的女儿 万斯主任
that she was your daughter, Director Vance.
要是她有提 也许...
If she had, maybe...
凯拉今年多大?
How old is Kayla?
她十七岁
She's 17.
比十八岁强
That's better than 18.
你还好吗?
You okay?
- 嗯哼 - 怎么回事?
- Mm-hmm. - What happened?
凯拉 该死的怎么回事?
Kayla, what the hell happened?
我做了错事
I made a mistake.
不
No.
犯错是指你不踩刹车
A mistake is when you step on the accelerator
反踩油门
instead of the brake.
你做了一个错误的选择
You made a bad choice.
一个错误的选择 我知道 爸爸
A bad choice. I know, Dad.
曼迪在哪里? 她也参与进来了吗?
Where's Mandy? Was she involved in this?
没有 爸爸 我们能去学校了吗?
No, Dad. Can we just go to school?
我错过了化学课
I'm missing chemistry.
好吧 你昨晚花了一大笔钱 肯德尔先生
Well, you rolled big last night, Mr. Kendall.
在你的钱包里 找到了这个 呃
Found this, uh, credit card receipt
信♥用♥卡♥收据
in your wallet.
一百二十美元的酒吧消费记录
Bar tab for $120.
哇哦
Wow.
所以你喝了什么酒?
So, what's your drink of choice?
威士忌? 啤酒? 龙舌兰酒?
Whiskey? Beer? Tequila?
是的
Yes.
诚实 我们这里就喜欢这样
Honesty. That's what we like in here.
所以 当我们都很诚实的时候...
So, while we're being truthful...
你觉得你昨晚喝了多少酒?
how many drinks you think you knocked back last night?
一打? 大概吧
A dozen? Give or take.
一晚上十二杯
12 drinks in one night.
这足以杀死一个人了
That's enough to kill someone.
确实是 恩
It did. Hmm.
约翰·肯德尔
John Kendall.
会计
Accountant.
一 二 三次酒驾逮捕记录
One, two, three DUI arrests
在过去八年里
in the past eight years.
我的意思是 他怎么还能被允许
I mean, how is this guy still allowed
继续开车
to be behind the wheel?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表