What do you think I should say, something about her feet?
还是说点别的
Or something else?
我也不知道 但GPS定位显示尸体就是在这附近被发现的
I don't know,but GPS says the body was found in this general location.
嗯 看起来像是照片上这棵树
Well, it looks like the tree.
标志在这里 但是
The sign is there, but...
有什么看起来不一样了
something's different.
十一年过去了 树皮都长到上面去了
11 years later, the bark's grown over it.
哇 神奇的大自然母亲
Wow. Mother Nature kicks ass.
看起来有什么东西卡在下面
Huh, looks like something's under there.
看这个
Look at that.
是O'Connell上尉的驾照
It's Lieutenant O'Connell's license.
你觉得这东西一直在这里吗
You think it's been there the whole time?
我们能找到这个的唯一原因 是因为
Well, the only reason we found it is 'cause
标志被推离了原来的位置
the sign was pushed forward from the tree.
受害者的驾照怎么会在那里
What was the victim's license doing there?
这个东西一开始为什么会
I mean, and how the heck did it end up
卡在标志的后面呢
behind that sign in the first place?
听起来这是个只有Abby才能回答的问题
Sounds like a question with a very Abby answer to it.
现在还没有答案呼唤我
There are no answers coming to me.
现在有答案在召唤我了
There's an answer coming to me.
驾照上的血迹
Blood on the license?
嗯 经过数年暴露在外 血迹已经开始分解了
Well, it's degraded, due to years of exposure,
但我们只需要一份可用的样本来进行确认
but all we needed was one viable sample to confirm.
是的 是O'Connell上尉的血迹
And, yup, it belonged to Lieutenant O'Connell.
倒霉的是 凶手没有留下任何的DNA
Bummer for us, the killer didn't leave any DNA,
而且我们还是不知道
and we still don't know
一开始驾照怎么会卡在标志的后面
how the heck the license got behind the sign in the first place.
凶手
The killer.
-什么 - 呃 凶手放在那的
- What? - Uh, the killer put it there.
- 啥意思 - 嗯 我一直在ViCAP中
【注:暴♥力♥罪犯逮捕计划数据库】
- What do you mean? - Well, I've been searching ViCAP
用相关的关键词和参数进行搜索
with relevant keywords and parameters,
刚刚发现了在华盛顿地区有四起有共性且尚未侦破的谋杀案
and I just found a commonality with four unsolved murders in the D.C. Area.
这些案子和我们的案子有什么联♥系♥
And those cases are linked to ours how?
每一个受害者的驾照
The victim's license was discovered
都被藏在犯罪现场
hidden at each of the crime scenes,
而且受害者的脸上都有一抹血迹
and always with a smear of blood over the face.
所以驾照就是凶手的名片
So the license was a calling card.
杀O'Connell上尉的人是一个连环杀手
Whoever murdered Lieutenant O'Connell was a serial killer.
Gabriel Hicks.
Gabriel Hicks.
我一直知道他是个婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
I always knew he was a lying son of a bitch,
但他真是比我说的还不如
but he's worse than I gave him credit for.
我从来没想过会是连环凶杀案
Serial killer never entered my mind.
嗯 别被真♥相♥打击坏了
Well, let's shake off the hit.
庭审几天就会结束
Trial will be over in a matter of days.
我们得立即行动
We need to act now,
所以我们来努力制定一个计划
so let's direct our efforts and make a plan.
那么 我们先把O'Connel的案子放在一边
So, we put the O'Connell case on the back burner
集中精力将Hicks与其他四起谋杀案联♥系♥上
and focus on connecting Hicks to the other four murders.
这不是我们想出的计划 Tobias
That's not the plan we had in mind, Tobias.
不是这么计划的
Not the plan?
这是唯一可行的计划
That's the only plan.
要是律师跟陪审团说的话脱离事实 Hicks将被释放
If that lawyer talks the jury out of the truth, Hicks will walk.
我们决定以开放的思维 再看一遍O'Connell的案子
We've decided to take a second look at the O'Connell case, with an open mind.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding me.
我们要努力找一下证人X
We're taking another whack at Witness X.
卖♥♥水果的女士
The fruit lady?
哦上帝啊
Oh, God, please...
告诉我 我是被踢出去了吗
tell me I'm being punked.
我们知道她就在银行停车场
We know that she was in the bank parking lot.
她可能是指认杀死O'Connell凶手的关键
She could be key in I.D.'ing or confirming O'Connell's killer.
即使你们找到她
Even if you track her down,
你觉得她能记得某个十一年前
you think she's gonna remember some guy in a van
-躲在货车里面的小子么 -可能性不大
- from 11 years ago? - It's a long shot,
我同意 但是我们现在拥有的关于Hicks
I agree, but the evidence we have against Hicks
的证据全都是间接的
is all circumstantial.
正因如此 我们才要去查他的其他谋杀案
Which is why we have to look at him for the other murders.
但他从来不是其他谋杀案的疑犯
But he was never a suspect in the other murders,
还有Mallard医生认为...
and Dr. Mallard believes that the...
对 杀手是个左撇子
Yeah, that the killer's left-handed. Right.
我知道了 得了吧
I got it. Come on.
Gibbs 帮帮我吧
Gibbs, help me out here.
你想要个底线么
You want a bottom line?
这个律师能提起一个很靠谱的诉讼
This lawyer can make a pretty good case.
听我说
Listen to me.
这个凶手在Hicks被抓之后就停下来了
The murders stopped after Hicks was locked up.
也许吧 但也许它们还没有与其他案子联♥系♥上
Maybe, or maybe they haven't been linked with the other ones.
哦 你现在成了靠"也许"来办案的人了
Oh, you're a “maybe” kind of guy now?
也许我是 但也许我只不过
Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just trying
跟你一样 想要查清楚这案子
to figure this out, same as you!
呵呵 你现在听起来就像个...
Well, you're talking like a guy who's...
同志们 朋友们 需要我来提醒你们么
Gentlemen, gentlemen, might I remind you
这种健康的争吵
it's this healthy type of disagreement
正是联合调查的魅力所在
that is the beauty of a joint investigation.
对
Right.
那
Well...
你们就去探索新世界吧
while you guys are going down a rabbit hole,
我会直击目标拿下Hicks
I'm gonna focus on getting a slam dunk on Hicks.
我们有消息会通知你的 你也别藏着掖着啊
We'll keep you in the loop; you'll do the same.
我谢谢你了
Yeah, yeah!
他是个
He is...
很有教养的人
educated.
他平时很喜欢用
He's accustomed to the use
钢笔
of a pen.
这是1♥8♥9♥4年
1♥8♥9♥4.
亚瑟柯南道尔对
Arthur Conan Doyle,
开膛手杰克进行的心理侧写
profile of Jack the Ripper.
哈 说对了
Yes! You got it
仅仅三句话而已
in three characteristics!
你是不是机器人啊 Ducky
You're like a machine, Ducky.
-该我了 -这啥
- Yeah, my turn. - What is this?
他们在玩心理侧写游戏
They're playing Name That Profile.
我不知道怎么样在不被分♥析♥的情况下打断他们
I don't know how to interrupt without getting analyzed.
嘿
Hey!
我们站这儿呢
We're standing here.
嗯 好好 嗨
Uh, yeah. Yes, you are. Hi.
很抱歉 Jethro
I'm sorry, Jethro,
但是Jack这人太有意思了
but Jack here is quite a kick.
是啊 特完美是不是
Yeah, ain't she great?
你有啥进展
What do you got?
我建立了一个
Um, I'm building a picture
连环杀手的形象图
of our serial killer.
我们要找的人有
We're looking for someone with
反♥社♥会♥型人格障碍
antisocial personality disorder.
-就是个疯子 -对
- Psychopath. - Indeed.
至于受害者们 他们都是男性
As to his victims-- well, they're all male
看起来都很强壮
and notably strong,
说明杀手可能想证明什么
which suggests he may be trying to prove something.
金钱方面呢
What about the money?
O'Connell上尉被迫取款
Lieutenant O'Connell was forced to make a withdrawal.
是的 五件案子中都涉及盗窃
Yes, well, theft is involved in all five cases,
可能证明这是他的习惯
likely to support his habit.
抢劫是他的任务 但谋杀则是为了获得快♥感♥
Robbery is his work, but murder is his pleasure.
在Ducky干活时你都干嘛呢
And what were you doing while Ducky was doing all the work?
哼
Hmm.
我在收集Jessica Shaeffer的信息
I was collecting stats on Jessica Shaeffer.
哼
Hmm.
啥 你侧写了律师
What, you profiled the lawyer?
我找准机会交了个新朋友
I found an in and made a new friend.
又是假装汽车坏掉的套路么
By faking more car trouble?
实际上 我请她吃了个午饭
Actually, I bought her lunch.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表