-左右 - 非常好
- Give or take. - Very good.
正好可以容纳第二具尸体的可辨认部分
Just big enough to fit the identifiable parts of a second body.
几乎没有多余的空间
Barely leaving enough room
让凶手重新缝合Y型切口
for the killer to re-stitch the Y-incision,
但有效地处理了他的女性受害者
but effectively disposing of his female murder victim.
曾经的尸中尸案件吗
The old Body-in-a-Body gag?
是的
Yes.
是 呃 青色的指甲油
It was the, uh, teal nail varnish
给了我一个线头
that gave me quite a start.
但我很高兴你提到这个
But I'm-I'm glad you bring that up,
因为这个案子不该被看做
because this case should not be known
是一名疯狂杀手行
as the actions of a deranged killer,
我宁可看作是法医病理学上的一个简单教训
but rather a simple lesson in forensic pathology.
了解躺在你桌子上的人 并和他们对话
Know who is on your table and talk to them.
当他们躺在解剖台上时吗 医生
While they're on the slab, Doctor?
那就是他们揭示秘密的地方
Oh, that's where they reveal their secrets.
这是一种发现谋杀案突破点的微妙方式
Yes, it's a subtle way of discovering any foul play.
陆战队上校Stanley Metzger
Marine Colonel Stanley Metzger.
五十多岁 死于心脏病发作
50s. Suffered a fatal heart attack.
是在他过度减肥后不久
Yeah, this was soon after he had made considerable effort
发生的
to lose weight.
他的胳膊 腿和脸
His arms, legs and face,
到处都有皮肤松垂
everywhere was covered with loose skin--
只有腹部没有
except his abdomen.
这就很奇怪了
Now, this was odd.
于是我称了他的体重
So I weighed him.
尽管最后一次身体♥检♥查后他瘦了很多
Despite major fat loss since his last physical examination,
但是他的体重却增加了17磅
he had gained 17 pounds.
"怎么会这样呢上校"
“How is this possible, Colonel”.
我问他
I asked him.
"嗯"
“Hmm?”
他建议我重新尸检
He suggested I perform a second autopsy,
我照做了
which I did.
于是
And...
就发现了女受害者
the female victim was found.
所以如果你认真听
If you listen...
死人是会说话的
the dead will speak.
好吧
Oh.
看来我的限时演讲
I seem to have gone
进行得还不错 如果你们
well over my allotted time, but if there are
还有什么问题
any questions...
哦 天呐 这么多
Oh, my goodness. Uh...
好吧 谁第一个提问
Yeah, well, who's going to be first?
你知不知道这个月是新教改革
Do you know that this month is the 500-year anniversary
500周年纪念日
of the Protestant Reformation?
祝贺 但我是天主教
Congratulations. But I'm a Catholic.
不是 我说的是那个保险杠贴纸
No. Talking about the bumper sticker.
那个花和心 是路德玫瑰
【注:马丁·路德 宗教改革倡导者 基♥督♥教新教路德会创始人】
The flower and heart-- it's a Luther rose.
我觉得那个神秘的女人可能是路德会教友
I'm thinking our mystery woman may be a Lutheran.
Sportelli把Higgins的档案发过来了
Sportelli sent over Higgins' file,
包括他在警局内部文件系统的
including his user name and password
用户名和密♥码♥
for Metro's internal file system.
这样他登录的话我们就能知道了
So we'll know if he logs in.
如果那个神秘女人把他绑在后备箱
Well, hard to do if this mystery woman
或性♥爱♥地牢的话
tied him up in a trunk or a...
他可很难登录系统
sex dungeon.
那你怎么解释这个
Well, then how do you explain this?
Higgins现在就登录着
Higgins is logged in right now.
-从哪登录的 -如果他
- From where? - If he's connected
-连着WiFi -我们就能查到地址
- to Wi-Fi... - We can get a location.
妈妈,你在线上
Mom, you're online.
你电♥话♥一直直接转进语♥音♥信箱
Your phone keeps going to voice mail.
对不起 小伙子 今早晨
I'm sorry, buddy. I've been...
我一直很忙
It's been a long morning.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
你跟爸爸都还好吗
Everything okay with you and Dad?
-不好 -为什么 发生什么事了
- No. - Why? What's wrong?
我的历史课题两天后就要交了
My history project is due in two days, and you went
而你却去华盛顿参加什么会议了
to some conference in Washington, D.C.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我回去会把你的马克吐温演出服缝完的
I'll finish sewing your Mark Twain costume when I get back.
我得走了 亲爱的
I got to go, baby.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
查到了 登录的IP地址是由
All right, the I.P. address was assigned
地下车♥库♥的WiFi路由器分配的
by a Wi-Fi router on the lower level.
你想怎么办 McGee
Yeah, how do you want to handle this, McGee?
-我觉得我们应该... -听上去不错
- Well, I think that we... - Sounds good.
Torres你跟我来 走
Torres, you're with me. Let's move.
你就非得叫上首都警局 是吧
You had to call Metro, didn't you?
竟然连个窗户都没破
Didn't even crack a window.
注意点 那边的深色SUV
Heads up. Tan SUV.
这肯定是那个路德会教友
That's got to be our Lutheran.
首都警♥察♥
Metro Police!
不 联邦探员
No, Federal agents!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
各位我发现一具尸体
Guys, we got a body.
是Higgins
It's Higgins.
你还是那么讨厌联合执法行动吗
You change your mind about joint investigations?
当然讨厌
Hell no.
而且我还是不相信Michelle Lane或者说那个神秘的女人
And I'm still not convinced Michelle Lane is the killer.
是凶手
Or our mystery woman.
我们先找到她 好吗
Let's just find her, okay?
行
Yeah.
有没有希望过自己不是老大 Gibbs
Ever wish you weren't the boss, Gibbs?
我以为自己得到的是升职
I thought I was getting a promotion.
实际上我得到的却是其他人的各种问题
Instead, I got everyone else's problems.
我们的工作就是解决它们
Our job's to fix 'em.
确实是
Exactly.
如果我们解决不了呢
But what if we can't?
退休
Retirement?
我们这种人是没法退休的
Guys like us can't retire.
哥们 只要告诉我你查到了些什么
Dude, just tell me what you know.
我也想帮助你 Nick 但是你知道规矩的
I want to help you, Nick, but you know the rules
要等到最后的验尸结果
about waiting for final autopsy results.
Palmer 说
Palmer. Go.
他什么也不肯说
He won't tell us anything.
我不是这么说的
That is not what I said.
我是说Mallard医生有自己的规矩,我不能打破它们
I said Dr. Mallard has rules, and I can't break them.
除非你...
Unless you...
-命令我打破它们 -医生 说吧
- order me to break them. - Doctor, go.
子弹进入脖子应该是切断了脊髓
The bullet entered the neck and appears to have severed
造成立即死亡
the spinal cord, making death instant.
从进入的角度来看 凶手是在
From the angle of entry, I would say that the shooter was
-尸体的上方 -距离呢
- above the body. - Distance?
我得先完成尸检
I'll need to complete the autopsy first.
-距离 -其实在这一点上
Distance. Actually, on this point,
我不只是在遵从Mallard医生的指示
I'm not just deferring to Dr. Mallard's instructions.
我确实需要更多的信息才能回答那个问题
I need more information for that answer.
死亡时间
Time of death.
大概是尸体在车♥库♥被发现前两小时
About two hours before the body was discovered in the garage.
就在邻居看到那个女人和Higgins驱车离开后
Just after the neighbor saw the woman and Higgins drive away.
还有 由于尸体上没有枪击残留物
Also, while there was no gunshot residue on the body,
而且在伤口里发现了乘客座车窗的玻璃
there was glass from the passenger window
枪击是发生在他们开车的过程中
found in the wound. Shot came while they were driving.
我们要找的是第三个人
We're looking for a third party.
我去报告给我的警长
I'll report to my captain.
强调一下 这些
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表