我不是很喜欢这个话题
It's not my favorite subject.
嗯
Mmm.
呃 这些是什么
Uh, what is all this, anyway?
我在扫描和我家族有关的东西
I'm scanning all my old genealogy stuff
-这样就不会弄丢了 -哦
- so I don't lose it. - Oh.
看上去你找到了很多啊
Looks like you've found an awful lot.
我的曾曾祖父...
You know, I had a, uh, great-great-grandfather--
不知道隔了多少辈了
I-I don't know how many greats--
但他是在乔治·华盛顿本人的要求下
but he was named after George Washington
取名为乔治·华盛顿的
at the request of George Washington himself.
太了不起啦
That is impressive.
我的家族从建国开始
My family's been fighting for this country
就一直为这个国家战斗
since it was founded.
你在哪儿服役的
Where'd you serve?
谁说我服役过
Who said I served?
-你用"电池酸"形容你的咖啡 所以... -啊
- You called your coffee “battery acid,” so... - Ah.
这句话出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Dead giveaway, huh?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
哦 那里对于女人来说非常艰苦
Oh. That's a, that's a tough part of the world for a woman.
对任何人都很艰苦
Tough part for anybody.
这帮助了我
This helps me.
了解人们要付出多大努力
You know, knowing how hard
才能收获他们的人生
these people worked to have the lives they had.
也给了我们现在的生活环境
And paved the way for the rest of us.
正是
Exactly.
另一件事
And another thing,
Dexter的粉丝们
Dexter Nation.
你们有谁注意到
Has anyone else out there noticed
当你打电♥话♥给国税局的时候
that when you call the IRS
没人接听电♥话♥
nobody answers the phone?
只有信件
Only letters.
没有真人 我掌握了
No real people. Well, I have
确凿的证据证明国税局
definitive proof that the IRS
是由电脑运作的骗局
is nothing but a scam run by computers.
广♥告♥之后为大家带来更多细节
More on this after a brief word from our sponsors.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这很有趣
That was interesting.
三分钟 Dexter先生
Three minutes, Mr. Dexter.
什么
What?
过来 这里有个门
Come around. There's a door over here.
Ricky
Ricky.
你不能随便让别人进演播室
You don't just let people into the studio.
你不知道他们是谁
You don't know who those guys are.
他们也许绑着炸♥弹♥呢
They could have a car bomb on them.
先生们 在广♥告♥结束之前
Gentlemen, you got three minutes before I'm back
你们有三分钟
from commercial.
我的秘书说你们是CSI
My secretary says you're with CSI?
NCIS
NCIS.
管他呢 你们要干嘛
Whatever. What do you want?
我们来问你几个问题
We're here to ask you a couple of questions.
这家伙是真的吗 开什么玩笑
Is this guy for real? Seriously?
你们当然是来问几个问题的
Of course you're here to ask me a couple of questions.
你们是警♥察♥ 你们过来见我
You guys are cops; you came down here to see me.
说吧
Out with it.
James Sweeney
James Sweeney.
什么 他也是傻子吗
What, is he a moron, too?
你们都是傻子吗
You guys both morons?
这是什么恶作剧节目吗
What the hell is Th-- Is this some sort of a prank show?
你们在浪费我的时间
Come on. You guys are wasting my time.
你知道James Sweeney是谁吗
Do you know who James Sweeney is?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
哦 他太惨了
Oh. Sucks for him.
哟 别用这种态度
Yo. Enough with the attitude.
给一点尊重吧 朋友
Have a little bit of respect, mate.
给一个我不认识的人
A little bit of respect, mate,
一点尊重吗
for someone I don't even know?
他是为国效力的人
For someone who served his country.
哦 他是军人吗
Oh, he was military?
是的
Yeah.
至少他当兵的时候就知道自己可能会死
Well, at least he knew what he signed up for.
听着 伙计们 我不认识他
Look, fellas, I don't know him.
从来没见过他 从来没听说过他 好吗
Never seen him, never heard of him, okay?
如果你们两位女士还有其他问题
So you ladies have any more questions, please,
请联♥系♥我的律师
feel free to contact my attorneys.
在这之前 我还要主持节目
Until then, I got a show to run.
谢谢
Thank you.
Ricky 请送这两个人出去
Ricky, you can show these guys out.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你确定James从来没提过
You're sure James never mentioned
任何让他感到担心的人吗
anyone he was concerned about,
没有打架或争斗吗
no fights or feuds?
我印象中没有
Not that I can remember.
抱歉 他的去世对我打击很大 我只是
I'm sorry. It was so hard when he was gone, I just...
把精力集中在家里的事情上 能让我不那么痛苦
It was easier for me if I stayed focused on things back home.
你是说房♥子之类的事吗
You mean things like the house?
听说是个不错的房♥子
Hear it's a nice house.
我们很幸运
We were very lucky.
你说你做什么工作的来着
What'd you say you do, again?
你们已经知道这些问题的答案了
You know all of the answers to all these questions already.
所以现在我是疑犯了吗
So I'm a suspect now?
你们相信一个喝醉的叔叔说的话吗
You're taking tips from a drunk uncle?
据房♥产经纪人说
According to the real estate agent,
去年你和James买♥♥你们的房♥子时
you and James bought your house
花了接近65万美金
for almost $650,000 last year.
你们有谁知道
Do either of you have any idea
失去你爱的人是怎么样的感受
what it's like to lose someone you love?
银行记录表明 James的爸爸
Bank records indicate James' father
只留给他15万美金
only left him $150,000.
这叫房♥屋抵押贷款
It's called a mortgage.
叔叔似乎认为遗产的数目相当可观
Uncle seemed to think the inheritance was pretty sizable.
也许还有更多的钱
Maybe there was some more money,
被James藏起来了吧
something James hid away?
觉得15万美金很可观的人
$150,000 is sizable
大概只有醉鬼或者17岁的孩子吧
when you're a drunk or a 17-year-old.
你知道吗 我以为你们需要我的帮助
You know what, I thought you guys wanted my help.
我没什么可说的了
I'm done here.
登录电视新闻网
Log on to ZNN.
好的 发生什么了
Okay. What happened?
是Dexter 他声称你们骚扰他
It's Dexter. He's claiming you harassed him.
呃 那可不太好
Uh, that's not good.
-是 当然不好 -这纯粹是胡说
- No, it's not. - This is nonsense.
网上都传遍了 他在他的
It's all over the Internet. He posted on all
所有社交主页上都发布了
of his social media pages.
嗯 他就是干这个出名的
Yeah, well, he's been known to do that.
一个被称为NCIS的政♥府♥机构
So, a government organization known as NCIS
刚刚来找过我
just paid me a visit.
这些人♥渣♥想诬陷我
These scumbags are trying to frame me
是杀死James Sweeney海员的凶手
for the murder of a sailor named James Sweeney.
现在 我了解到这个海员
Now, I've learned that this sailor
生前准备公开♥发♥表声明
was about to go on record,
揭露我们的老朋友John Ross
exposing our old friend John Ross.
但现在这位海员死了 他怎么死的呢
But now that sailor's dead. How did he die?
是吃了John Ross送的爱心包裹里的曲奇饼干♥死♥的
From poisoned cookies in care packages sent by John Ross.
我们从来没跟他提过关于Ross的任何事
We never said a word to him about Ross.
也没提过下毒的事
Or anything about poison.
Dexter不可能知道Sweeney是怎么死的
Dexter shouldn't know how Sweeney died.
除非他与此事有关
Unless he had something to do with it.
去告诉门童把车开过来
Go tell the valet to grab the car.
-好 -快一点
- You got it. - Make it quick.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表