但是我喜欢大声的听歌♥
but I like my music loud.
我能马上帮你连上房♥间的音响
Well, I could hook it up for you.
只需要给我你的手♥机♥
I just need your cell.
好的呀 为什么不呢
Oh, yeah, oh, sure, why not?
对不起弄伤了你的胳膊
Sorry again about your arm.
没事 小事儿 你身手不错啊
Oh, it's-it's fine, it's fine-- That is quite a move.
我的自卫课程老师管这招叫 拉了拽
Oh, my self-defense teacher calls it the "Yank and Twist."
下一招叫 猛击腹股沟
After that comes the "Groin Kick."
希望Gibbs别吓着你
Okay. Let's hope that Gibbs never scares you.
嗯啊
Okay.
我找到了
Okay, I think I got it.
Wooly bully
♪ Wooly bully... ♪
嗨
Hey.
这真棒 不是吗
How great is that?
是啊 我有时也听这歌♥
Yeah, I listen to it sometimes.
你认为大家伙儿会喜欢吗
You think people will like it?
他们会爱上它的
I think that they will love it.
小点声
Turn it down.
当然他们得一段时间才能习惯
Once they get used to it.
噢 船上的证据
Ooh, evidence from the ship.
在线上面签字
Sign on the dotted line.
Norfolk的情况怎么样
How's it going in Norfolk?
搜索行动还在进行中
Still searching.
停止了
Not anymore.
-他们有发现了吗 -一无所获
- They found something? - Nothing.
没有炸♥弹♥的影子 他们把船搜干净了
No bomb, they cleared the ship.
所以整件事就是个恶作剧咯
So the whole thing was just a hoax?
没有 就是 这么简单
No, there's no "just" about it.
这艘战舰是一个
That ship was part of a task force
48小时作战任务的一部分
on a 48-hour mission.
有人毁了这个计划
Someone sabotaged it,
海军部长想要马上知道缘由
and SECNAV wants answers, now.
明白了
Okay.
马上 照办
"Now," it is.
我能进吗
Knock, knock.
嗨
Hey.
你有找到什么线索吗
Heard you have something for us?
如果你说的是潜在嫌疑人的话
If by "something," you mean profiles on possible suspects,
那么我有一大堆线索给大家
then yeah, I got a whole lot of something for you.
天哪 这个有Twitter版的吗
Oh, my gosh, is there a Twitter version?
这也太多了吧
This is a lot. In a nutshell:
简而言之 总有些船员不想离开港口
There are always crew members who don't want to leave port,
各有各的原因 有时他们就会做一些疯狂的事情
for whatever reason, and sometimes they do crazy things.
怎么个疯法 炸♥弹♥威胁吗
Crazy, yeah, but, like, a bomb threat?
为啥不申请紧急休假呢
I mean, why not just ask for emergency leave?
我很确信有些人申请过了
I'm sure plenty of them do,
但是他们多数被拒绝了
but a lot of them are turned down.
嗯 好的吧
Hmm. Okay.
对了 衣服很棒
By the way, great dress.
对吧 看看
I know, look.
真可爱 对不对
It's so cute, right?
我今晚有约会呢
I have this sort of date thing tonight.
不是盲目的那种 但是也差不多
Not quite blind, but close.
我们敬请期待咯
Uh, we'll see how it goes.
McGee也许提到过
Yeah, McGee might've mentioned...
不不 我挺担心的 如果你的男伴是个渣男
No, that worries me; If the date turns out to be a dud,
我们的关系就会很奇怪了
then it might get weird between us.
我不会担心这档子事儿的 有人给你电♥话♥救场的 对吧
No, I would not worry, I mean, you have a bailout call, right?
啥玩意儿 救场
A what now?
你知道的 救场的朋友会在约定的时间给你打电♥话♥
You know, when, like, a friend calls at a prearranged time;
如果你谈得不好想溜 就可以说
If you need the bailout, you just say
工作上有急事找你
it's, like, a work emergency.
你介意吗
Would you mind?
完全不介意
Not at all.
10点行吗
Uh, would 10:00 work?
-10点就很好 -好的
- 10:00 is perfect. - Okay.
哦 我现在感觉好多了
Aw, I feel so much better now.
感觉我又回到了高中
It's like I'm back in high school.
约会最逊了
Dating sucks.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
好好玩儿啊
Have fun.
有什么线索吗
What have we got?
Sloane想着
Well, Sloane thought
我们应该查查Ulysses的船员
we should check out the crew members on the Ulysses
尤其是那些想待在港口不走的船员
who were adamant about staying behind.
五个人提出了紧急休假申请 有三个被批准了
Five requested emergency leave, three were granted.
这两个人的被否掉了
These two were denied.
他们希望炸♥弹♥威胁
They hoped maybe the bomb threat
能让Ulysses呆在港口里
would keep the Ulysses in port.
所以我们把他们带来问话
That's why we're bringing them in.
问问他
Ask him.
不 你去
No, you.
Bishop 有什么问题吗
What, Bishop?
嗯 我们刚刚在想
Um, we were just wondering.
你今天一天都不在
You weren't a-around all day.
是这样
Okay.
所以呢
What?
我知道紧急疏离的事儿 但是NCIS确认安全以前
I get the urgency, but until NCIS clears us,
我们哪儿也不去
we're not going anywhere.
说曹操曹操到
And speak of the devil.
我一会儿联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
中校 我想让你知道
Commander, just want to let you know,
我现在就回海军大本营
I'm headed back to the Navy Yard.
我们安排了Vairo和Pittorino
We've arranged for Vairo and Pittorino to come in
明天来进行询问
for questioning tomorrow.
因为他们的紧急休假被驳回了
Because they were denied emergency leave.
我不敢相信他们有谁会干这档子蠢事儿
I can't believe either one of them would be that stupid.
我们会查到底的
Well, we'll find out.
我不是给他们开脱
Yeah, not to make excuses,
但是跨国行动对水手和他们的家庭来说 都挺艰难的
but overseas tours are tough for sailors and their families.
离家许久不归
Away from home for long periods.
我很幸运我家人能理解我
I'm lucky my family understands.
我完全能理解
I totally understand.
我还记得以前数着日子等着我老爸回来的那段时光
I remember counting the days until my dad would come home.
你之前是海军的吗
You a Navy brat?
我爹曾经是上将
My father was an admiral.
John McGee上将
Admiral John McGee?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
真巧啊
Small world.
我当上上尉 第一个出海的任务
As an ensign, my first deployment
就是在Kitty Hawk号♥上的
was on the Kitty Hawk.
你老爸是副舰长
Your father was the XO.
-真的吗 -千真万确 他很严厉
- Really? - Yeah. He was tough,
但是托他的福 我学了不少东西
but I learned a lot.
我十分确信 你老爹会把任何试图搅乱他计划的人
Like, I'm pretty sure he would've keel-hauled anybody
绑到船底去拖着走
who'd mess with his mission.
不是确信 是绝对
Oh, make that "damn sure."
多谢你了 中校
Thank you, Commander.
是时候再来一次祝酒了
Ah, I think it's time for another toast.
这次为什么呢
What are we toasting this time?
嗯
Um...
新朋友们
New friends.
咱上次不就是为新朋友干的杯吗
That was the last toast.
也许是时候提升一个级别了
Maybe it's time to notch things up?
我觉得提升一个级别挺好的
I could take it up a notch.
毁氛围的铃♥声♥
Spoiled by the bell.
你意思是 救场的铃♥声♥吧
You mean "saved by the bell."
管它的呢
The hell with it.
只是工作
It's just work.
你不接吗
And you're not gonna answer it?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表