毒素在那里聚集
a concentration of toxins built up,
足以让经验丰富的专业人士晕厥
enough to fell a seasoned professional.
谢谢你 Doctor
Thank you, Doctor.
我们说的是哪一种毒素
What kind of toxins are we talking about?
嗯 那得让Abby确定
Well, that's up to Abby to ascertain
我之前切了一个样品
once I've cut out a sample.
我建议你俩离开 并且把Palmer医生也带走
I suggest you two leave and take Dr. Palmer with you.
什么 不
What? No.
当然不
Absolutely not.
不管我是怎么了 医生
Whatever did this to me, Doctor,
我愿意留下 再坏也行
I-I want it. Bad.
噢
Oh.
你说得像个真正的医学战士
Spoken like a true medical warrior.
哦 那行 你得靠你自己了
Ooh. All right. You're on your own.
我觉得他们其实很享受
And to think they actually enjoy this.
啊哈 直说吧 我们都很享受
Uh-huh. Face it, we all enjoy this.
你今天的心理评估怎么样了
How'd your psych eval go today?
嗯 也没什么 只是想知道
Not... not specifically, just in terms of
你何时能继续履行"老大"的职责
you resuming "boss" duties.
我觉得不错
I thought it went well.
我不知道结果
I haven't heard.
我是说 还没过关
I mean, no clearance yet.
如果你想晚上回家 我能留下来
If you want to go home for the night, I can stay.
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding?
这是你第一天复职
This is your first day back.
不 Torres和我会留在这里
No, Torres and I will stay.
-我不介意 -但我介意
- I don't mind. - Well, I mind.
现在我还是你上司
And I'm still boss.
所以
So...
你回家 Gibbs
you go home, Gibbs.
这是命令
That's an order.
回去洗个澡
And take a shower.
现在进来安全吗
Is it safe to come in?
没问题 Jimmy还没把样品拿下来
All clear. Jimmy hasn't brought the sample down yet.
我今天还没机会呢
I'm not taking any chances today.
-你伤到背了 -是啊
-Did you hurt your back? - Yeah.
我把它翻转过来 呃
I tweaked it flipping this, um,
一个 像巨型轮胎的东西
like, giant tire.
等等 为什么你要翻巨型轮胎
Now, why would you flip over a giant tire?
它就在那儿
It was there.
-还有别的问题吗 -有
- Any other questions? - Yeah.
你还在因为"打扰死人"这件事情烦心吗
You still on about this whole "messing with the dead" thing?
好吧 这是怎么回事
Okay, how does this happen?
我只告诉了一个人 现在所有人都知道了
I tell one person, now everybody knows?
好吧 你跟3个人说了
Okay, you told three.
死人是不会来找你的 Nick
And dead people can't mess with you, Nick.
事实上 他们处于一个绝对不会这么做的特殊状态
Actually, they're in a very unique position not to.
是啊 行啊 去跟Jimmy说
Yeah, okay, go ahead and tell that to Jimmy.
事实上 我有个想法
Actually, I have a theory on that.
对我来说像是一个《有毒女士》案件
It sounds like a Toxic Lady case to me.
-有毒女士 -是啊
- Toxic Lady? - Yeah.
在90年代中期 有位女士
In the mid-'90s, there was a woman
正在进行宫颈癌治疗
who was being treated for cervical cancer.
因胸口疼痛而被送往急诊室
And she got rushed to the E.R. for chest pains
并发呼吸困难
and trouble breathing.
当她在抽血的时候
When she was getting her blood drawn,
她身边所有的医生
all the hospital staff that was near her
都闻到一股强烈的气味
got a strong whiff of something,
-然后都得了重病 -怎么回事
- and they all got violently ill. - What was it?
最后 原因是有一种抗癌药物的
Well, eventually, the theory was that there was a cocktail
混合物充斥在她的血液中
of the cancer medication that had gotten clogged
血液暴露在氧气中后
in her bloodstream, and then it crystallized
混合物开始结晶
when it was exposed to oxygen.
产生这种有毒气体 充满了半个房♥间
It made this toxic gas, and it took out half the room.
嗯 关于原因以及机制
Um, there's still debates
尚有争论
about the hows and the whys.
我对这些原因和机制很感兴趣
Those hows and whys sound good to me.
哇 哇 哇 我是不是应该穿那种专业防护的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Am I supposed to wear one of those,
呃 Abby的宇航服或者...
uh, Abby's space suits or...?
不需要 Nick 你很安全 我把这些宝贝密封好了
No, you're good, Nick. I-I sealed these babies up tight.
另外 你们不用留下来 所以 出去吧
And, plus, you're not staying. So, out.
嘿 没有异议
Hey, no argument here.
呃 抗♥议♥ 我需要知道原因
Uh, argument: I need to know.
你什么时候开始锁门了
Since when do you lock your door?
啊 好吧
Ah. Right.
睡不着吗
Problem sleeping?
哦 你不也没睡吗
Oh, I could ask you the same thing.
我还不至于凌晨三点跑到你家去
Not enough to show up at your place at 3:00 a.m.
好吧 我不想让Delilah再被我的辗转反侧
Well, I didn't want to keep Delilah up another night
打扰一整晚
with my tossing and turning.
你怎么了
What's going on?
也许是那段时间我们都在牢房♥的
Well, maybe it's all that time we spent sleeping
地板上睡觉
on that cell floor.
很难再适应床垫了
Mattresses are hard to get used to again.
好吧 Delilah怎么样
Yeah. How's Delilah doing?
孩子怎么样
How's the baby?
孩子很好
Baby's good.
Delilah很了不起
Delilah's fantastic.
几天前我们做过B超检查
We came from an ultrasound a few days ago.
我们不想知道是男孩还是女孩
We don't want to know what we're having,
但是 呃 宝宝在长大
but, uh, baby's growing.
那么
So...
你来这里干嘛
what are you doing here?
Tim 过去两个月里 我们被痛打
We spent two months, Tim, getting beat up,
被虐待 忍♥饥挨饿
tortured, starved.
哪怕是在那段时间
All that time...
我都没见你像现在这样害怕
I never saw you as scared as you are right now.
老大 我不是害怕
I'm not scared, boss.
说实话 我都不知道自己是什么状态
To be honest with you, I don't know what I am.
我不知道
I don't know...
该有什么感觉或者说我为什么会有这种感觉
what to feel or why I'm feeling like I do.
-那么你为什么放Grace的鸽子呢 -老大 我们不可能都像你一样 好吗
- So why'd you blow off Grace? - Boss, we can't all be you, okay?
你从巴拉圭回来就好像什么都没有发生过
You came home from Paraguay like it was nothing.
但是也许我做不到
But maybe I can't do that.
你当时的情况比我还糟
And you had it worse than I did.
现在的你却能开着玩笑 开心地笑
And you're cracking jokes and smiling
-就像你从未经历过那一切 -谁跟你说我的情况更糟
- like you never have before. - Who said that I had it worse?
Gibbs 你被打得更多 你被虐待得更厉害
Gibbs, you were beat more, you were tortured more.
而你得目睹这一切
And you had to watch.
Tim 我开玩笑
Just because I'm cracking jokes,
并不意味着我没事
Tim, doesn't mean I'm okay.
我只是还好
I'm okay... enough.
大概吧
Maybe.
好到足以通过你的心理评估
Enough to pass your psych eval.
-是的 你认为你过不了吗 -如果我过不了呢
- Yeah. You don't think you will? - What if I don't?
如果我不能像你那样假装呢
What if I can't fake it like you?
假装
Fa-Fake it?
等下 不对 不对
Wait, no, no,
谁假装了
who's faking it here?
老大 对不起 我不是那个意思
Boss, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
瞧 我想告诉你的是 我觉得
Look, all I'm trying to tell you is I feel like...
我觉得自己像一个因为害怕知道
I feel like the guy who's avoiding the doctor
自己病得有多重 而逃避医生的人
because he doesn't want to find out how sick he is.
不 McGee 你不是像那么个人 你就是那个人
No, you're not like that guy, McGee. You are that guy.
去吧
Just go.
去见医生吧
Just go.
如果我得维持现状呢
What if I have to keep going?
我会在医生那等你
I'll see you there.
大概吧
I guess.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs 我是对的
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, I was right.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表