Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me.
怎么了 McGee
Something wrong, McGee?
你看看
You tell me.
哇
-Oh, yeah. - Wow.
McGee成了表情包
Um, McGee got memed.
他是表情包麦
He's a McMeme.
真不幸
That's really unfortunate.
他还没注意到最坏的地方呢
Well, he hasn't even noticed the worst part.
什么 又有6万多的分享
What? 60,000 more shares?
欢迎来到NCIS
Welcome to NCIS.
尤其是当她结束的时候说的那些话
Especially what she said at the end.
她说谢谢 感谢那些好心人的时候
Oh, when she said thanks, thank you to all those nice people.
对啊
I know.
真好 很高兴我们来了
It was good. I'm glad we came.
Clay
Clay.
嘿
Hey.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们来吃免费食物了
We came for the free food.
噢
Oh.
我们应该没见过吧
I don't believe we've met.
Gibbs特别探员
Special Agent Gibbs.
-当然了 -天呐
- I bet you are. - Oh, my God.
Nancy 别这样
Nancy, please.
好 好 我先走了
Okay, okay, I'm-I'm going.
天呐
Lord, have mercy.
真是不好意思
That's so embarrassing.
她当我的担♥保♥人 我能保持清醒真是个奇迹
With her as my sponsor, it's a miracle I've stayed sober.
我上周刚拿到30天不醉的纪念章
I took my 30-day chip last week.
我知道这听上去可能没什么
I know it doesn't probably sound like such a big deal...
我觉得很有意义
It does to me.
你在进行30天的30次会面
You doing a 30 in 30?
30天30次会面
30 meetings in 30 days?
担♥保♥人的要求
Sponsor's orders.
你也在戒酒吗 Gibbs特工
Are you in the program, Agent Gibbs?
不 不是 是一个朋友
No. No, a friend.
我知道你们不是来吃免费的饭的
Well, I know you didn't come all this way to bum a free meal.
我能做些什么
How can I help you?
你注意到最近
Did you notice any changes
Eddie日常生活有什么变化吗
in Eddie's routine recently?
没有 他不是跟我在家就是在工作
No. He was always either at home with me or at work.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
几天前的一个晚上
There was one night, a couple weeks ago,
他有点奇怪
he was acting kind of strange.
-怎么奇怪 -我发现他半夜偷偷溜出去
- Strange how? - I caught him sneaking out in the middle of the night.
他说他要回办公室
He said he had to go back to the office
赶一些工作 但是
to catch up on some work, but...
你不相信他
You didn't believe him?
我不知道该信什么
I wasn't sure what to believe.
我甚至在想
The thought even crossed my mind
他是不是背着我劈腿了
that he might've been cheating on me.
尤其是他还把手♥机♥关掉了
Especially since his phone was turned off.
发现什么了吗
Okay. Anything?
目前还没有
Nope, not yet.
你确定提取出这些地址
Are you sure extracting these locations
是有可能的吗 Abby
is even possible, Abby?
要有点信心 Reeves
Have a little faith, Reeves.
啊哈
Aha! Ha!
我就说吧
Not my first day.
幸运的是Eddie Holdren开着
And we're lucky that Eddie Holdren's
一辆装着EAR的车
ride came equipped with EAR.
行车记录仪
Event Data Recorder.
这个宝贝会记录车辆去过的所有地方
This baby recorded everywhere the car went.
记录了他的所有轨迹
It's a comprehensive, time-stamped
-很全面而且有时间标记 -调出他从两周前至今
- log of all of his travels. - Punch up
所有目的地
all his destinations from two weeks ago.
需要两分钟 最多三分钟
Two minutes, three tops.
你们俩知道Gibbs有个朋友在康复互助吗
Hey, uh, did either of you know Gibbs has a friend in recovery?
Gibbs有朋友吗
Gibbs has friends?
嗯 最少有一个
Well, at least one.
而且也是很亲近的朋友
Must be a close mate, too.
因为他很了解这事
'Cause Gibbs was well-versed.
他甚至知道那些术语
He even knows the lingo.
他有没有说是谁
Well, did he say who it is?
哦 对 匿名的
Right, anonymous.
注意了McGee
Okay, eyes on the prize, McGee.
你比一群蜗牛
You're moving slower than a herd full of snails
爬过一堆花生酱还慢
traveling through peanut butter.
好了 我绕开这些繁琐的防火墙
Okay, let me just bypass this final
好了
finicky little firewall, and there we go.
干得好 你能
Nice work. Can you confine
只搜午夜到早上五点之间的行程吗
the search to show only trips made between midnight and 5:00 a.m.?
只有一个
Only one.
上上周六 他凌晨两点开车去了Rosewood道976号♥
Two Saturdays ago, he drove to 976 Rosewood Drive at 2:17 a.m.
那里是Alexandria港
It's in Alexandria.
四分咖啡店
Four Score Café?
那里的食物不会好吃到
The food can't be so good that he's driving all the way
需要谁半夜开车去吃
across town in the middle of the night.
也许是跟他的买♥♥家在深夜见面
Maybe it was a late-night meeting with his buyer.
看看有没有监控录像
Let's see if there's video surveillance.
很惊讶凌晨两点后竟然还有这么多人
Surprised how many people are still coming inafter 2:00 a.m.
周日早上
Sunday morning.
很惊讶凌晨两点后竟然还有这么多人
Surprised how many people are still coming inafter 2:00 a.m.
周日早上
Sunday morning.
酒吧刚刚关门
Bars just closed.
去余兴派对
Can't go to the after-party
怎么能没有炸鸡和华夫饼
without getting yourself some chicken and waffles.
那也太不负责任了 兄弟
That's just irresponsible, man.
这是Eddie 准时到了
Well, there's our boy Eddie, right on time.
他为什么不进去
Why is he not going in?
他在等买♥♥家
He's waiting on the buyer.
等等 那是Nancy Meilissa的担♥保♥人
Wait, that's Nancy, Melissa's sponsor.
是什么事让Nancy在凌晨两点和Eddie见面
What is Nancy doing meeting Eddie at 2:00 in the morning?
好问题
Good question.
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
你帮忙偷的那个软件
The software you helped steal.
是属于海军的 他们想找回来
It belongs to the Navy. They'd like it back.
我这辈子从来没偷过任何东西
I've never stolen anything in my life.
打电♥话♥给Melissa 她会告诉你这有多荒谬
Call Melissa, she'll tell you how ridiculous this is.
你确定你要我们这么做吗
You sure you want us to do that?
因为如果我们打给她
'Cause if we call her,
我们就要告诉她
we're gonna have to tell her about
你深夜和Eddie约会的事情了
your late-night rendezvous with Eddie.
Eddie Melissa的男友
Eddie? Melissa's boyfriend?
我绝对不会那么做的
I would never do that.
她是我担♥保♥的人 这种关系是神圣的
She's my sponsee. That relationship is sacred.
另外 我从来没见过Eddie
Besides, I've never even met Eddie.
好吧 我只能说Melissa需要一个新担♥保♥人了
Well, I'd say Melissa needs a new sponsor.
嗯 为什么呢
Well, why is that?
我上次查过 担♥保♥人是允许约会的
Last I checked, sponsors are still allowed to date.
你说你和Eddie从来没见过
You said you and Eddie never met.
因为我们确实没见过
Because we haven't.
这是你和Eddie
That's you with Eddie.
Melissa的男友
Melissa's boyfriend.
不 这是我和Austin
No, this is me with Austin.
我男友
My boyfriend.
我们是在几个月前在一个在线约会网站认识的
We met on an online dating site a couple months ago.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
Melissa知道吗
Does Melissa know?
Palmer 你打电♥话♥给我
Palmer, you called me.
是的 大概 十五分钟前
Yeah, like, 15 minutes ago.
可能没那么久
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表