现在我来用这个做过手脚的骰子
And I am using the loaded dice.
没错 这时候某个女孩就在桌尾
Right, which is when the random girl drinking champagne
喝着香槟
at the end of the table
决定把100元扔在两点上
decides to put a hundred on the deuce.
两点
Two.
赔率30比1 Jimmy
Pays out 30 to one. Jimmy,
请给这位幸运的女士3000美元
give the lucky lady $3,000.
3000元远远不够啊
Three grand only goes so far.
有没有听说过 让子弹飞一会
Ever heard of "letting it ride"?
Misty现在要把全部3000元
Misty is now gonna place all three grand
放在同一个赌注上
on the same bet.
两次都是两点
Two craps two. That's snake eyes.
也就是9万美元
It's also $90,000.
然后Misty就应该
And Misty's cue to generously
慷慨地留下小费然后走人
tip the dealer and walk away.
Chandler在任何人发现问题前把骰子换回来
Chandler switches back the dice before anyone asks questions,
然后我们就在接下来的几个月里狂欢
and we party for the next few months.
等等 你们还有三个玩家
Wait a minute. You've got three dealers
全程盯着游戏呢
watching the game at all times.
你们怎么从桌子上把骰子换回来
How do you get the dice on and off the table?
这就跟小戏法一样了
That's the trick.
需要有熟练的手法
Sleight of hand.
这非常难
It's incredibly difficult.
即便是有摄像头的帮助
Even with the help of cameras,
Chandler也花了一年多才学会
it took Chandler over a year to learn.
我们俩都不知道他是怎么做到的
Neither of us know how to do it.
所以要是没了他 这个骗局就不能进行了
So without him, the scam ends.
没错 我们不会伤害这个会下金蛋的鹅的
Yeah, we'd never hurt the golden goose.
而且我们也不知道谁会伤害他 对吧 宝贝
And we have no idea who did. Right, babe?
Misty 你给我们的任何信息都能在检察官那里帮到你
Misty, anything you give us will help you with the DA.
这个
Well...
我们玩的时候 Seth负责观察
While we play, Seth watches
以免保安对我们过于好奇
to make sure security isn't getting too curious.
几天前 他觉得有个保安盯上我们了
A few days ago, he thought one did.
那没什么
It was nothing.
只是个误会
Just a false alarm.
大西洋城的赌场监赌人一路追踪Chandler是误会吗
The pit boss in Atlantic City who followed Chandler?
Chandler从没说过什么
Chandler never said anything about it.
而且 我也不记得那人长什么模样了
Besides, I don't even remember what the guy looked like.
哦 我记得
Oh, I do.
很高 很瘦 嘴上有深色的小胡子
Tall, thin, with a dark mustache.
有点像 嬉皮士那种
Kind of, like, hipster-looking.
我想那正是
I think that was the guy
今早在他们家门外的那个人
outside their door this morning.
这条回营地的路可不是我们来的那条
This way back to camp isn't the way we came.
单个骑手不走大路可以节约很多时间
A lone rider going off-road can save time.
还能省汽油
And gas.
这里 我找到了
Here, I got it.
你沿着这条干涸的河床走 那条路很通畅
You take this dry riverbed. It's smooth,
而且它能引着你回到营地 大概吧
and it'll lead you right back to camp... I hope.
我以为你以前来过这里
I thought you'd been here before.
这片区域太大了 而且那是很久以前的事了
It's a big area; it was a long time ago.
别再给我制♥造♥疑虑了
Do not put doubts in my head.
我们的疑虑已经够多了
Uh, we have enough of those.
我想他昏过去了
I-I think he passed out.
-参议员 你能听到我吗 -参议员
- Senator, can you hear me? - Senator!
-上将 -参议员
- General? - Senator.
参议员 长官
Senator, sir.
呃
Ugh.
流血没能止住
The bleeding didn't stop.
这里 你的手放这里
Here, put your hand
放在绷带下面 用力压住伤口
underneath his bandage and keep pressure on the wound.
直接放吗
Directly?
没错 直接放 你想不想救他的命
Yes, directly. You want to save his life?
这里 找到了吗
There. Got it?
Nick 你现在就得走了
Nick. You got to get out of here now.
遵命 陛下
Yippee ki-yay.
嗨 Sloane和Torres的情况如何了
Hey, update on Sloane and Torres?
搜寻部队还在找他们
Search team is still on the hunt.
赌场雇员记录上有什么收获了
Anything on the casino employment records?
呃 刚下载完
Oh, just downloaded.
你真觉得
You really think
胡子男是个赌场监赌人吗
mustache man is a casino enforcer?
我只想找到他
I just want to find this guy.
我跟双胞胎保证过 我会完成这个案子
I promised the twins that I would close this case.
那里
There.
好的 Axel McKenzie三世
Okay. Axel McKenzie III.
过去两年 他在大西洋钻石赌场
He's worked security at the Atlantic Diamond Casino
当保安
for the last two years.
好的 把他联♥系♥方式发给我
All right, send me that contact info.
嗨 不用了
Hey. No need.
老大
Boss?
你找到他了
You found him.
实际上 是我主动打的电♥话♥
Actually, uh, I called.
我来这里不是为了杀Chandler
I'm not in town to kill Chandler.
我来是想雇佣他的
I came to hire him.
雇佣他
Hire him?
-在发现他出千之后 -没错 他的那个戏法我见得多了
- After catching him cheat? - Yeah. His sleight-of-hand
而他做得堪称完美
was flawless, and I've seen a lot.
所以我在酒店吧台那儿 单独把他逼到角落
So I cornered him, alone, in the hotel bar.
他否认了这一切
He denied it.
没有 这正是最不可思议的地方
No, that was the craziest thing.
他承认了整个骗局
He just admitted to the whole scam right then and there,
求我不要告发他
begged me not to press charges.
他保证会寻求帮助
He promised that he would get help.
你知道 改变他整个人生的那种
You know, change his life around.
他第二天就去了陆战队征兵办公室
He went to a Marine recruiting office the next day.
雇佣他算是没戏了
So much for hiring him.
赌场认为我们能利用他的技巧
Casino thinks we can use his skills
来发现其他作弊玩家
to spot other cheaters.
你看 我来之前打过电♥话♥
Look, I tried calling before I ever showed up,
但Chandler一直没接电♥话♥
but Chandler never answered the phone.
我今早看新闻才知道原因
I saw why on the news this morning,
接着立刻就给你们打了电♥话♥
which is right when I called you guys.
可怕的事故 哈
Hell of an accident, huh?
不是事故
It wasn't.
那钱呢
What about the money?
不管他是不是正派人士 赌场将会损失9万块
Decent guy or not,a casino is gonna miss 90 grand.
哦 对 Chandler还回来了
Oh, yeah, Chandler gave it back.
你是说他分到的那部分钱 3000块吗
You mean his cut-- 30,000.
不 他把他搭档那份也还回来了
No, he gave back his partners' cut too.
这是协议的一部分
That was part of the deal.
这件事 重要吗
Is that... important?
当然 这叫做动机
Yeah. Motive.
见鬼 参议员 你让我对我爸爸感到内疚
Damn it, Senator, you got me feeling guilty about my dad.
我会给那个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call the bastard.
Wingos
Wingos.
那个名字
The name...
写在墙上的那个
on the wall.
和你有关吗
You part of that?
机密行动 长官
Op was classified, sir.
不是每个人都能活着回来
Not everyone made it.
那一定很艰难
That must have been hard.
我尽我所能来应对
I coped the best I knew how.
参议员
Senator?
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
坚定信心
Have faith.
Chandler告诉你
Chandler told you
他被抓到了 而且他交出了
he got caught. And that he gave away
你们全部的秘密和钱
all your secrets and all your money.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表