对Yorka发通缉令 携带武器 受伤 很危险
Get a BOLO out on Yorka. Armed, wounded, dangerous.
Abby我能过一会儿再回你吗
Abby, can I call you back?
不能
No, you can't.
我是说 一切都好
I mean, everything's fine
没必要恐慌
and there's no reason to panic.
那为什么你听起来这么慌张
Well, why do you sound panicky?
我羊水破了 Tim
My water broke, Tim.
-Delilah -我 我
- Delilah? - I-I just,
我去你家吃早餐
I went over to your place
然后就突然发生了
for breakfast and it just happened.
你还好吗 她还好吗
Uh, uh, are-are you okay? Is she okay?
-我还好 -她没事
- I'm okay. - She's okay.
她只是呼吸很困难
She-she's just, she's breathing really hard.
怎么会这样呢 我是说
How did this happen? I mean,
不是离预产期还有三周吗
you're not due for another three weeks.
显然 孩子要提前生了 亲爱的
Well, apparently, the babies had other plans, darling.
你直接去医院找我们吧
Just meet us at the hospital.
等等 Abbs
Wait. Wait, Abbs.
McGee
McGee.
去吧
Go.
快去
Go!
抱歉 紧急情况
Excuse me, an emergency.
借过 非常紧急
Excuse me, very urgent.
噢 不
Oh, no.
呃 借过 借过
Uh, excuse me, excuse me.
我-我妻子到这儿来了吗
Has-has my wife come through here yet?
我们快要有个孩子了-两个
We're having a baby-- two of 'em.
McGee特别探员 跟我来
Special Agent McGee, follow me.
这是对执法人员的一点儿贵宾待遇
A little VIP treatment for a fellow law enforcement officer.
我是Morgan Cade 退休了的公园警♥察♥
Morgan Cade, retired park police.
在我妻子过世后 去年我开始在这儿工作
Took this job last year after my wife died.
相当缺乏激♥情♥
Pretty short on excitement,
所以当那个哥特女孩把你妻子
so when the goth girl wheeled your wife
推进我们的急诊室
into my E.R.,
我就做好准备了
I got ready for action.
双胞胎 是吗
Twins, huh?
孩子 你的生活从此将永远改变
Son, your life's about to change forever.
你等的人来了
Here's your man.
噢 McGee
Oh, McGee.
谢谢你 Morgan
Thank you, Morgan.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
嗯 她很好 我想
Um, she's okay, I think.
医生正在给她检查
The doctor's working on her now.
怎-怎-怎么给她检查
W-W-Working on her how?
你是Tim吧
You would be Tim?
我妻子在哪 我能去看看她吗
Where's my wife? Can I see her?
她现在和Serena医生在一起
She's with Dr. Serena now.
只是一个常规检查 不需要太紧张
Just a routine exam. No need to be concerned.
-呃 让我去看看 -只需要几分钟
- Well, then let me see her. - In just a few minutes.
我保证 她被照顾得很好的
I promise you, she's in good hands.
是非常好的
Make that very good hands.
我在这家医院里见过一些令人惊叹的事儿
I've seen some amazing things at this hospital,
只要你让医生们各司其职
so you let the doctors do what they got to do
我敢保证结果就会是最好的
and I can promise you it'll all work out for the best.
Nigel Ford士官 42岁
Officer Nigel Ford, 42 years old.
英国皇家空军 苏格兰场警♥察♥
Royal Air Force, Scotland Yard.
作为一名秘密特工在2010年加入MI5
Joined MI5 in 2010 as a covert operative
被指派参与监视全球性威胁
assigned to monitor global threats.
具体是监视什么
Monitor what exactly?
Andre Yorka 38岁
Andre Yorka, 38.
他在06从塞尔维亚军队非名誉退役
Dishonorably discharged from the Serbian Army
然后在仇恨国家的团体中混了几年
in '06; ran with the National Alignment hate group
在他父亲去世后
a few years, before his late father
接手了军♥火♥贸易
got him into the munitions trade.
现在 Yorka自以为是交易大佬
Now, Yorka fancies himself a master dealmaker,
但这些年他的仇敌
but he has made far more enemies
比他的盟友多得多了
than allies over the years.
非正当的商业行为让他被
Shady business practices got him banned
好几个国家禁止入境 最近
from several countries, and most recently,
罗马尼亚在去年冻结了他的资产
Romania, which froze his assets just last year.
坏事情似乎总是跟着这家伙出现
Bad things always seem to happen when this guy pops up.
MI5这几年一直试图抓住他
MI5's been trying to nail him for years,
但总被他溜掉
always manages to skate free.
他雇佣当地人出面
He hires local talent and leaves them behind
隐身幕后
to take the fall.
就像我们店里无辜的旁观者一样
Like our innocent bystander at the store.
但他并不真的清白
He's not so innocent after all.
在他移♥民♥到美国之前
Before immigrating to the U.S.,
Viktor Lopuchin与俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮Vory v Zakone有所关联
Viktor Lopuchin had ties to Vory v Zakone, the Russian mob.
他的记录在美国很干净
His record's been clean in the U.S.
是从他在巴尔的摩开始了食品配送业务之后
since he started a-a food delivery business in Baltimore.
积习难改
Old habits die hard.
如果Yorka雇佣了当地的人
If Yorka hires local talent...
那他雇Viktor做什么
What did he hire Viktor to do?
行 都继续追查
All right. Keep digging on both.
枪击现场有监控吗
Any surveillance from the shooting?
政♥府♥正在发过来
Metro's sending it over.
我去叫他们尽快处理
I'll call and have them hurry.
Sloane怎么样了
What about Sloane?
有人见到Sloane吗
Anybody seen Sloane?
怎么了
What?
她在验尸房♥
She's down in Autopsy.
感谢你的协助 医生
I appreciate the assist, Doctor.
火鸡填料可以等
Stuffing the turkey can wait.
我们有更紧迫的事儿
We have more pressing matters.
当军情五处问我是否完成尸检
Once MI5 asked to have both bodies examined,
我突然发现自己人手短缺
I suddenly found myself shorthanded.
我们应该分步解决吗
Should we divide and conquer?
不 让我们 呃
No, let's, uh...
让我们都从这儿开始
let's both start here.
至少在...
At least until...
嘿 Jimmy 需要我离开的话
Hey, Jimmy, just let me know
告诉我一声 好吗
when you need me to get out of here, okay?
他对你意义重大
He meant a lot to you.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那他
Was he...?
我是说 你俩
I mean, were you two...?
偶尔吧
Occasionally.
呃 不是 他是
Uh, no, he was a...
他是个很不错的朋友
he was a really good friend.
见鬼 我忘记告诉他了
Shoot, I forgot to tell him that.
我忘了感谢他
I forgot to thank him.
我相信你已经谢了
I believe you just did.
我发誓 如果Yorka做了这些 我愿意不惜一切代价
I swear to God, if Yorka did this, I would give anything
去教训他
to kick his ass.
请让我前排围观
Put me in a front-row seat.
Gibbs 他是个种族主义者 厌女者
Gibbs, he is a racist, misogynistic creep,
一旦我们找到他 我发誓我会
and when we do find him, I swear I am going to...
行了 我知道了 我知道
Okay. I got it, I got it.
我知道了 我们会全力以赴
I got it. We'll see what we can do.
Duck
Duck.
我们才把他放上尸检台 Jethro
We just put him on the table, Jethro.
也许一小时内...
Perhaps in an hour...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
这味道 是什么
That smell, what is that?
那是
Is that...
汽油
gasoline?
火♥药♥
That gun powder?
塑料炸♥弹♥
Plastique.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表