但我一直没找到任何确切证据
But I could never find anything solid
能把他和谋杀联♥系♥起来的证据
tying him to the murder.
而且Carter家被毁了
And the Carter place was tossed.
没丢什么值钱的东西
No valuables were taken.
你认为是有意而为的吗
You think it was staged?
受害者或许一直就是目标本身
The victim could have been the target all along.
我查过那条线 碰了壁
I went down that road, hit a dead end.
而且当我跟进
And when I followed up on the fight
Flynn告诉我的那场争吵时
that Flynn told me about,
三名邻居证实
three neighbors confirmed there was arguing
谋杀案前的一整个星期都有争吵
the entire week leading up to the murder.
谁跟谁争执呢
Arguing between who?
Mae Carter和她的女儿
Between Mae Carter and her daughter.
-Sara吗 -嗯
- Sara? - Yeah.
她承认那期间和她母亲是住在一起的
She admitted to living with her mother at the time,
但她声称她不记得
but she claims she can't remember
-为什么而争执了 -很难相信
- what the fights were about. - Hard to believe.
嗯 我第一次接到这个案子的时候
Well, when I first got this case,
我觉得我在盯着一罐虫子
I felt like I was staring into a can of worms.
我找到的唯一一个
The only person I ever found that had a true beef
和Mae Carter有矛盾的是她的女儿
with Mae Carter was her daughter.
我们会保持联络的
We'll be in touch.
嗯 你知道上哪儿找我
Yeah, you know where to find me.
好 让我们来看看
Okay, let's see
这一个里面有什么
what's in this one.
杀害Mae Carter的那枚子弹
The bullets that killed Mae Carter.
一枚9毫米子弹 在这
A pair of nine millimeters, check.
还有她被杀时穿的衣服
And the clothes she was wearing when she was murdered.
嗯 都在这儿
Yep, they're all here.
你们看了这些犯罪现场的照片了吗
Did you guys see these crime scene photos?
看 验尸报告说Mae子弹击中时
See, the-the autopsy report said that Mae fell onto her stomach
是腹部着地 但她被发现时的警方报告说
when she was shot, but the police report said she was found
她是侧面着地的
on her side.
为什么凶手要挪动她
Why would the killer have moved her?
是答案出来了吗
Is the answer coming in already?
什么 我刚刚收到了一封邮件
What? I just got an e-mail
说我被随机抽选
saying that I was randomly selected
获得了一次两人份的用餐机会
to have dinner for two
周末在The Cooler饭店
at The Cooler this weekend.
获得了一次两人份的用餐机会
to have dinner for two
周末在The Cooler饭店
at The Cooler this weekend.
啊 我愿意去
Yes! I'm in.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no.
我已经选好我要点什么菜了
I-I already know what I'm gonna order.
他们供应各种美味的汤 有一种
They serve this gourmet soup, and there is
南瓜杂烩浓汤 Abby 那简直赞爆了
this pumpkin chowder, Abbs, that is supposed to be amazing.
你知道吗 我想我会把餐券给Al 那个清洁工
You know, I think I might give it to Al, the janitor.
他妻子住院了
His wife's been in the hospital,
他们估计需要什么来打打气
and they could probably use a pick-me-up.
不开玩笑的 Abby
No joke, Abby,
你就像是一个穿着松糕鞋的天使 你知道吗
you are like an angel in platform shoes, you know that?
哦哦 嘿 这里写着说不可转让
Oh, oh, hey, it says here that this offer is non-transferrable.
那就是说 Abby 你必须得去了
That means, Abby, you have to go.
你得带我们其中一个人陪你去
You have to take one of us with you.
嗯 那你可以不用算上我了
Well, you can leave me out of it.
我不怎么爱喝汤
I don't really fancy soup.
嘿 在高档建筑来次女士之夜怎么样
Hey, Abbs. Ladies night in an igloo?
哈
Huh?
等一下 伙计们 看这个
Wait a minute. Guys, look at this.
这是信♥用♥卡♥账单 都在Sara Carter的名下
They're credit card bills, all in Sara Carter's name,
而且都逾期未付
and they're all past due.
所以 她和她母亲争吵
So, she was fighting with her mother,
而且还欠了数千美金的债
and thousands of dollars in debt.
没跟我们任何一个人提过
Failed to mention it to any of us.
你觉得她在隐瞒什么事吗
Think she was hiding something?
只有一种方法能搞清楚
One way to find out.
我把她的地址发给你
I'll send you her address?
好的 想想一下这样
All right, picture this:
你和我 同为 地下工作者
you and me, subterranean coworkers
坐在冰制的椅子上共进晚餐
dining on ice chairs.
感觉不能再对了
It feels so right.
那不是她的名字 你确定这地方对么
That's not her name. You sure this is the right house?
嗯 必须得是 这地址是她给我们的
Well, it has to be. This is the address she gave us.
嘿 她在这儿
Hey, there she is.
Carter女士
Ms. Carter.
你们是谁
Who are you?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
噢 你们是Gibbs探员的同事吗
Oh, you're working with Agent Gibbs?
-是的 -你们有什么进展了吗
- Yes. - Did you find something?
有嫌疑人了吗
Do you have a suspect?
我们其实想问你几个问题
Actually want to ask you a few questions,
如果你不介意和我们走一趟的话
if you don't mind coming with us.
不 我介意 我这儿还有个孩子呢
Yeah, I mind, I've got my kid.
我们遇到了一些问题
Look, some issues have come up,
需要得到你的解释
and we need some clarification.
就不能等到明天
Well, can it wait until tomorrow
他去上学之后吗
when he's in school?
不 不行
Uh, no, it can't.
你要去哪儿 Sara
Where are you going, Sara?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你东西都整理到车上去了
Your car is packed.
你妈妈被害之前 你和她在吵架
You were fighting with your mother before she was killed,
现在你想逃跑了吗
and now you're about to skip town?
我说了我哪儿也不去
I said I'm not going anywhere.
这是你的全部家当了 是吧
This is everything you have, isn't it?
你妈妈的房♥子
Your mother's house
不能抵押赎回了
went into foreclosure, and...
你跟你儿子 就住在这辆车上
...this car's where you've been living.
谢谢 嘿 Leon
Thank you. Hey, Leon.
我刚和一个叫Diane Boyle的记者通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with a reporter named Diane Boyle.
她最近加入了这个电视新闻杂♥志♥
She's the newest member of this TV news magazine,
Profile 360
Profile 360.
嗯 我们去问询Robert Flynn的时候看见她了
Yeah. Saw her when we went to question Robert Flynn.
-她在报道这个案子吗 - 对
- She's doing a piece on the case? - Mm-hmm.
她把Mae Carter里里外外调查了一遍
She's turning over every rock she can find
实际上 她手上有
on the murder of Mae Carter. In fact,
目击者说NCIS在街上
she's got witnesses saying that NCIS was hostile
和Mae对质来着
with Mae's daughter in the street.
嘿 Leon
Hey, Leon,
我不在乎她说了什么屁话
I don't care what kind of BS she's got.
我只关心帮Mae Carter
My only concern is justice
伸张正义 仅此而已
for Mae Carter, that's it.
你要记住 Gibbs 当全世界都在看的时候
Bear in mind, Gibbs, when the world is watching,
不予置评 这句话可没办法一直当成挡箭牌
"No comment" Can only play for so long.
好了 先生们 你们都是对的
Okay, guys, you're both right.
我们能继续了吗
Can we just please move on?
那个女儿 Sara Carter
The daughter, Sara Carter.
她给我们的地址 不是真的
That address she gave us, it's not hers.
住在那儿的那户人家 允许她在那儿洗澡
The family that lives there lets her use their shower.
她在阿富汗
The traumatic brain injury
受到的外伤性脑损伤
that Sara suffered in Afghanistan
发展成了偏头痛
resulted in migraines
以至于她没有办法集中注意力
and trouble concentrating.
无法胜任一份工作
Hard to hold down a job.
所以她才无家可归
Which contributed to her homelessness.
据我们所知 这不是唯一一例
This is not a unique case, as we all know.
嗯 我知道具体的数字
Yeah. I know the numbers.
那 那些数字是不准确的 Leon
The-the numbers are wrong, Leon,
我要说的就是这点
that's the point.
女性群体在无家可归的退伍军人中
Women are the fastest growing segment
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表