我自己开办一个慈善组织 以她命名
I'd start a charity of my own and name it after her.
但我认为我的 呃 志愿者工作最好停留在
But I think my, uh, volunteer work is best kept
做比萨上
to making pizza.
为什么
Why?
因为Sara不接受你的帮助吗
Because Sara didn't accept your help?
你不能放弃她
I mean, you can't give up on her.
我没有 所以我想你能够亲自来看看这个地方
I'm not. That's why I wanted you to see this place,
这样你可以和她谈一下
so you could talk to her.
我
Me?
Abby 你是我见过最友善的人了
Abby, you've got the biggest heart I've ever seen.
如果有谁能够说服Sara来这里接受帮助 那就是你了
If anyone can convince Sara to take help, it's you.
我不干
I'm not doing it.
求你了 Abby
Please, Abby.
Sara不信任我
Sara doesn't trust me.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
这个地方所代表的
Everything that this place stands for,
正是你 Clay
this is you, Clay.
你不能希望
And you can't expect
你不放下你的防备
Sara to let her guard down
而让Sara放下她的防备
if you don't let your guard down.
是啊
Yeah.
我是Reeves
This is Reeves.
是那个警♥察♥吗
Is this the police guy?
Theo
Theo?
我妈妈需要帮助
My mom needs help.
-Theo 你在哪儿 -我们在我们
- Theo, where are you? - We're at the place
停车的地方
where we parked our car.
-请马上过来 求你了 -我这就来 Theo
- Please, come. Please! - I'm on my way, Theo!
妈妈
Mom!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们正要回家吃晚饭
We were coming back from dinner.
我看到他在我们的车旁
We saw him going through our car.
那个男人并没打算离开
I mean, the guy wasn't leaving.
我拼命战斗直到他逃跑
I fought him until he ran off.
你没法描述他吗
You weren't able to describe him, huh?
他带着面具
He was wearing a mask.
听上去他也许想在你车里
Well, it sounds like he might have been looking
找些什么东西
for something in your car.
我们的东西没什么好拿的
Our stuff isn't worth taking.
你说杀了我的母亲的人死了
You said the guy that killed my mom was dead.
那这又是谁干的
Then who did this to us?
进来吧
Come in.
-嗨 -Reeves
- Hey. - Reeves.
他在这儿
There he is.
我的朋友Abby让我
My friend Abby asked me
来接你
to come and get you.
在你车里的玩具火箭
That toy rocket ship that was in your car,
她修好了
she fixed it.
事实上 Abby让我带他下去
Actually, Abby asked me to bring him down.
-哦 是吗 -是的
- Oh, she did? - Yup.
Theo 来吧 Abby很有趣的
Come on, Theo. Abby's so fun.
注意你的礼貌 宝贝
Mind your manners, baby.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我想让你知道 我不是什么
I want you to know that I'm not just some...
我有工作的 我靠给别人打扫房♥子谋生
You know, I have a job, clean houses.
我一直在申请一切还能申请的东西
I've been applying for everything else I can find.
要知道 我在努力做一个好妈妈 知道吗
You know, I'm trying to be a good mom, you know?
我在努力
I'm trying.
你知道吗
You know,
我的母亲 她 呃
my mother, she was, um...
她也曾是个需要帮助的人
She was someone who needed help, too.
我是说 她不完美 但是
I mean, she wasn't perfect, but...
我因为她努力成为完美的人而爱她
I love her for who she was trying to be.
听着 当我说
Look, I'm scared
我需要帮助的时候 我很害怕
that the second I say I need help,
他们会把他从我身边带走
they're gonna take him away from me.
我知道你很害怕 Sara
I know you are, Sara.
但你可以信任我
But you can trust me.
好吧 有些事我需要告诉你
Okay, there's something I need to tell you.
我之前并不想说
I didn't want to say it.
我母亲去世几周前
A couple of weeks before my mom died,
我自己的药消失了
my own pills went missing.
处方药吗
Prescription?
我服用曲马多来治疗外伤性脑损伤导致的偏头痛
【注:曲马多用药过量会造成生理依赖和戒除综合征
对人体的作用类似吗♥啡♥和海♥洛♥因♥】
I take tramadol for my migraines from the TBI.
我需要那些药
And I need those pills.
所以当我邮箱里的药不再按时出现时
So when they didn't show up in the mail,
你知道 我变得很冲动
you know, I got so worked up.
我妈妈说她会打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
My mom said she was gonna call the insurance company for me.
你认为是她在用吗
You think she was back to using?
你也认为她偷了我的药吗
Think she stole my pills, too?
老大 Mae Carter什么都没偷
Boss, Mae Carter didn't steal anything.
我们跟保险公♥司♥谈过
We talked to the insurance company.
Mae因为Sara药片丢失的事情给他们打电♥话♥
They had a record of when Mae called
他们有记录
about Sara's missing pills.
Mae让他们把包裹单号♥用电子邮件
Mae asked them to e-mail the tracking numbers
发送到Sara在保险公♥司♥的账号♥上
to Sara's account in the insurance portal.
但是他们搞砸了
But they screwed up.
他们把去年丢失的
They sent her a list of tracking numbers of all
所有包裹的记录 都发给了她
the missing packages recorded over the last year.
Mae曾是指挥调查员 她知道怎么挖信息
Mae was a command investigator. She knew how to dig.
老大 她单打独斗
Boss, she was single-handedly
拆散了一个非处方药犯罪集团
unraveling a prescription drug ring.
她不是自己主动去Jax那里的
She wasn't going to Jax for herself.
她是尾随那个
She was tailing the person
-偷药的人才到的那里 -Jax的供应商
- who was stealing the pills. - Jax's supplier.
所以供应商是这个环节里面唯一缺失的链条了
So the supplier is the only one left in the equation,
一定是那个攻击了Sara的人
has to be the one who attacked Sara.
没错 但是他想从她车里找什么呢
Right, but what was he looking for in her car?
而且他是怎么知道它在她那里的
And how'd he even know it was there?
Bishop 接通Abby
Bishop, get Abby.
嗯
Hmm.
McGee 把那个视频放出来
McGee, pull up that TV video thing.
哦 你是说Gibbs暴♥力♥执法的视频吗
Oh, you mean "When Gibbs Attacks"?
抱歉 那是McGee说的
I'm sorry, that's-that's what McGee calls it.
快进
Fast-forward.
慢点
Slow it down.
这里停住 放大
Freeze it right there. Zoom in.
啊 那是Jax Wesley
Uh, that's Jax Wesley.
在他旅馆外边
Outside his hostel.
他是在跟谁说话
Who is he talking to?
谁在跟谁说话
Who is who talking to?
我来得稍早了点
I'm like a step behind here,
这让我的大脑感觉怪怪的
and it's making my brain feel really weird.
Abbs 我们在找一个照片
Abbs, we're looking for a picture.
而且我们只有其中一部分 我们需要整张照片
And we only have a partial; we need the full image.
我刚刚把暂停帧发给你了
Yeah, I just sent you the freeze-frame.
别担心 因为我有Sara车上照片的
No worries because I have all the contents
全部内容
of Sara's car categorized,
你们找的照片
and the picture you are looking for
是
is...
这个
here.
McGee
McGee.
老大 我会跟紧你
Boss, right behind you.
呃 发生了什么 有人吗
Um, what just happened? Anyone?
你得跟办公室查查那个
You got to check that with the office.
回到那里 然后告诉我
Head back down there, let me know.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 伙计们 你们回来了
Hey, there. You're back.
所以有什么我能效劳的
So what can I help you with?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表