绿色吉普切诺基
Green Jeep Cherokee.
协查通告
BOLO.
已经发出 州警刚刚报告
Already out. And the staties just reported
在威尔顿郊外看到了该车
a sighting outside Wilton.
不过之后就跟丢了
Then they lost him.
威尔顿 那什么鬼地方
Wilton? Where the hell is that?
肯定比我们距离巴尔的摩更近
It's got to be closer to Baltimore than we are.
Nick会没事的 对吧
Nick's gonna be okay, right?
谢谢惠顾
Thanks for playing.
下次再来吧
Try again next time.
不交代吗
Not talking?
Bishop是对的
Bishop was right.
他知道安全屋在巴尔的摩的位置
He does know where the safe house is in Baltimore,
但是他的嘴和鼓面一样紧
but he's locked up tight as a drum.
-那我们试着让他开口 -不可能
- Let's unlock him. - Not gonna happen.
那个人宁可进监狱也不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的团伙
This guy would rather go to prison than rat out his crew.
谢谢你 Jack 我从这里接手吧
Jack, thanks. I'll take it from here.
好的
Okay.
Jack
Jack.
你为什么不上楼休息呢 我可以做到的
Why don't you go back upstairs? I got this.
我从这里接手
I got it from here.
所以 现在派大人物来了吗
So... sending in the big guns now, huh?
我承认
I got to admit,
我没想到事情走到这地步
I didn't see this one coming.
我也有同感
Well, that makes two of us.
不过 马后炮地说 这也很合理
Though, in hindsight, it kind of makes sense.
你根本配不上你的"女朋友"
Your "girlfriend" was way out of your league.
她完全可以打10分
She's, like, a hard ten.
你马马虎虎7分
You're, like, a soft seven.
她会很高兴听到这个的
Oh, she'll love to hear that.
减速
Slow down.
我不想在去安全屋的路上被警♥察♥拦下来
I don't want to get pulled over on our way to the safe house.
等到了安全屋之后呢
And when we get to the safe house?
告诉我所有NCIS掌握的关于我生意的资料
Tell me everything NCIS knows about my business.
你不擅于看人 对吧
You're not very good at reading people, are you?
我不知道你怎么会到我的对立面上去的
I don't know how you ended up on that side of the line,
但是我知道你的心不在你的工作上
but I don't think your heart's in it.
你太擅长我们这种生活了
Yeah, you're too good at this.
-也许我只是事事精通 -也许
- Maybe I'm just that awesome. - Maybe.
我不这么认为
I don't think you are.
我想说 在那一吻之后
I mean, the way you looked at your partner
你看你的搭档的眼神
after that kiss...
如果你是在演戏 绝对能拿一座奥斯卡
Any man that can fake that deserves to win an Oscar.
办公桌不适合你
That desk is killing you.
只有你回到街头
Only time you really feel alive is when
才会感到自在和活力
you're back on the street.
所以跟着我吧 加入我的团队
So come with me. Join our crew.
你就不用被困在办公桌后了
You don't have to go back to that desk.
恐怕我必须要回去
I'm afraid I do.
我还有事没办完呢
I left a candle burning.
我唯一能告诉你的就是
Only thing I'm gonna tell you is:
你的探员已经死了
your agent's dead.
或者他会在到达安全屋之后遭受同样的命运
Or he will be by the time they get to that safe house.
相信我 Donnie已经识破他了
Trust me, Donnie's made him by now.
你是在尝试恐吓我吗
You trying to scare me?
你要再努力一点哟
You're gonna have to try harder than that.
好的
Okay.
好的
Oh, okay.
我再给你一次加入我团队的机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance to join my crew.
留在NCIS 当我们的内线
Stay at NCIS, be our man on the inside.
你就是不肯放弃 对吧
You just can't quit me, huh?
我是一个商人
Nah, I'm a businessman.
我认为你会是一笔极佳的投资
And I think you'd make a great investment.
-哦 是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
很有意思 我认为我只是7分
That's funny, 'cause I-I thought I was a seven.
勉勉强强7分
Soft seven.
生活在很久以前教会了我 当你
Ah, life taught me a long time ago, when you see
看到一个机会 你最好做好准备抓住它
an opportunity, you better be ready to jump on it.
我们都知道你一直在戏弄我
We both know that you're just stringing me along
想知道NCIS了解你多少
to find out how much NCIS has on you.
然后你就会一枪射中我的脑袋
And then you're gonna put a bullet in my head.
我不会
Not me.
但我的队员们会
But my crew.
好了 我们到了
All right, we're here.
减速
Okay, slow down.
我们把车停在后面
Then we're gonna park in the back.
减速
Slow down.
减速 你在干什么
Slow down! What are you doing?
嘿 停车
Hey! Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
对不起 我看到了一个机会
Sorry. I saw an opportunity.
所以我抓住了它
So I jumped on it.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
我在屋子里有三个伙伴
I got three guys inside.
你认为他们现在在干什么
What do you think they're doing right now?
嘿 Torres
Hey, Torres!
车开得不错
That was some good driving.
Gibbs
Gibbs!
太好了
Yes!
Mitchell给出了安全屋的位置
Mitchell gave up the safe house.
很高兴你来了
Glad you could make it.
McGee
McGee.
啊 太棒了
Ah. Yes!
Gibbs 我一定要亲你
Gibbs, I got to give you a kiss.
我要亲你 过来
I'm gonna kiss you. Come here.
Donnie刚开始是一个底层小贩
Donnie started as a low-level dealer,
主要将毒品卖♥♥给平民百姓
selling to mostly civilians.
但是之后有了利用诺福克码头
But then had the idea to use the Norfolk marina
偷运毒品进基地的念头
to smuggle drugs onto the base.
没有人知道Donnie是头目吗
And nobody knew that Donnie was the leader?
几乎没有
Almost nobody.
只有他的亲信知道
Only his top lieutenants.
要我也会这样做
That's how I'd do it.
但我...
Not that I...
永远不会
ever would.
很高兴知道你违背命令还是有极限的
Well, glad to hear that there's a limit to your insubordination.
讲到这个 有50个潜水用氧气罐
Speaking of which, there's about 50 scuba tanks
需要从证据车上卸下来
that need to be carried out of the evidence truck.
我觉得你可以完成这个工作 猛♥男♥
Yeah, figured you could handle it, muscles.
至于你 Bishop探员
And as for you, Agent Bishop,
干得好
hell of a job.
饿吗
Hungry?
哦 是的 我得吃点东西
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I could eat.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我捣毁了整个毒品集团
I-I bring down an entire drug ring
但还是只能升职成特别探员谷佛
【注: 小熊维尼故事中滋事分子】
and all I get is a promotion to Special Agent Gopher.
嗯... 哦
Hmm. Oh,
是你捣毁的吗 我好像记得
that you brought down? I mean, I seem to recall
最后是我们救了你
rescuing you at the end there.
你不记得
Do you not remember me
我把那个坏人射向天空了吗
launching the bad guy into orbit?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你很棒
You were good.
真的很棒
Really good.
我有一个好老师
Well, I had a good teacher.
你也教会了我一些事情
Well, you taught me some things, too.
真的吗 比如说
Really? Like what?
比如在亲你的搭档之前
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表