如果你不喜欢 我们可以将你送回
If you don't like it, we can send you back
Maryland改造中心
to Maryland Correctional.
不需要 我经得起考验
No need. I'm amenable.
你说了算 室友
You're the one in charge, roomie.
我想死这个地方了
I've missed this place.
你懂的 它看起来和过去一样
You know, it looks the same,
但是这个气味 是不一样的
but the smells, they're different.
好吧 那是因为这儿地板下
Well, that's because there's no dead bodies
没埋尸体
decaying under the floor.
你们从澡盆下把那个无名尸体挖出来了 嗯
You dug up old Joe from under the tub. Hmm?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我不会在那个野蛮的尼安德特人身上
I wouldn't destroy a hundred-year-old subway tile
浪费一块有百年历史的地铁瓷砖
on that Neanderthal. Mm-mm.
我把他扔在了河里 让鱼儿们处理尸体
I dumped him in the river, let the fish do the work.
-这也是个笑话吗 -看到没
- Another joke? - See?
你确实能理解我 不是吗
You really do get me, don't you, huh?
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
我们将一起碰撞出火花
We're gonna have a blast together.
你来这儿不是为了娱乐 Triff
You're not here for fun, Triff.
你是来这儿做些工作的
You're here to do some work.
你曾经听说过'不知礼 无以立'吗 Reeves长官
You ever hear of “manners maketh man,” Officer Reeves?
我那天逃课了
I skipped class that day.
我们满足了你的需求 现在该说了
We met your demands. Now talk.
从Hicks对Mary Smith做了些什么开始
Start with what Hicks has done with Mary Smith.
好吧 我一点儿也不知道
Well, I don't know anything about that.
但是如果你们从十年前
But if you were to track down
开始追查Hicks的旧货车...
Hicks's old van from ten years ago...
FBI在逮捕他的时候就查获了那辆车
FBI seized it when they arrested him.
啥也没找到
Didn't find anything.
别再像警♥察♥一样想问题
Stop thinking like a cop.
他们搜查了那辆车
They searched the van.
我是告诉你们在那辆车里面搜
I'm telling you to search inside the van.
你介不介意告诉我我们在找什么
You mind telling me exactly what we're looking for?
找到了就知道了
We'll know it when we find it.
说了跟没说一样
That's helpful.
有没有想过 Triff只是想让我们白费功夫呢
Ever occur to you Triff sent us on a wild goose chase?
FBI搜过这辆车 没找到任何
FBI scoured this vehicle, found nothing
能把Hicks和O'Connell中尉谋杀案联♥系♥起来的线索
to tie Hicks to Lieutenant O'Connell's murder.
得给我危险津贴了 这是肯定了
I should get hazard pay. That's for sure.
你知道积了十年的灰尘会对我的鼻窦造成什么样的影响吗 啊
You know what ten years of dust will do to my sinuses? Ugh!
你知道 我的身体是
You know, my body's a...
是个机器 亲爱的
My body's a machine, baby.
我不能让身体暴露在这些东西面前
I can't get it exposed to the elements.
你再这样讲你的机器
My machine's gonna be violently ill
我的机器就会病危的
if you keeping talking about your machine.
嗨 Tobias
Hey, Tobias?
这是过敏产生的幻觉
Is that an allergen hallucination,
还是干涸的血迹
or is that dry blood?
保佑是我想的那种
Please let that be what I think it is.
Gibbs在货车里发现的管子上
Hicks's fingerprints were all over
到处都是Hicks的指纹
the pipe that Gibbs found in the van.
干涸的血迹和O'Connell中尉的匹配吗
Was the dry blood a match to Lieutenant O'Connell's?
是的
Uh, yep.
那是我找到的五种血迹样本中的一种
That was one of five blood profiles I found.
其他四种
The other four
和在华盛顿Virgina地区
match the unsolved murder cases
发生的谋杀悬案相匹配
in the D.C.-Virgina area.
Gibbs找到了所有凶器的源头
Gibbs found the mother of all murder weapons.
Hicks无法洗清自己的嫌疑
There is no way Hicks can talk himself out of this.
我们搞定他了
We got him.
有发现吗 Bishop
Anything, Bishop?
嗯
Uh...
Hicks的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
No signal from Hicks's phone.
他也没有在咖啡店当班
He was a no-show for his shift at the coffee shop.
Torres那儿有消息吗
Have any word from Torres?
追踪器定位在了
The tracking device was signaling
Hicks的公♥寓♥
from Hicks's apartment,
但他早就走了
but he was long gone.
但是他把这个留下了
He left this behind, though.
三振出局
“Strike three”"
他总是快人一步
He's always one step ahead.
他怎么知道我们盯上他了
How does he know we're onto him?
Gibbs
Gibbs?
Hicks的手♥机♥又有信♥号♥♥了
Hicks's cell phone is back on.
找到位置了吗
You got a location?
定位在
It's pinging
Mary Smith的护理之家
at Mary Smith's nursing home.
当我看到那个男人在我门口站着的时候
When I saw that man standing in my doorway,
我已经确信他会杀了我
I was certain he was gonna kill me.
他是Gabriel Hicks吗
It was Gabriel Hicks?
他威胁了我侄子
He threatened my nephew.
还说如果我不跟他走的话
Said he was gonna kill him,
他会杀了我
if I didn't go with him.
所以我就照办了
So I did. What happened
Hicks把你带离护理之家以后发生了什么
after Hicks took you from the home?
他开车去了一片树林
He drove to a wooded area,
把我绑起来 强迫我钻进后备箱
tied me up and forced me into the trunk.
-然后呢 -他把我丢在那儿
- And then? - He left me there.
我不知道过了多久
I don't know for how long.
他就那么让我走了
Then he just let me go.
你怎么会有Hicks的手♥机♥
How'd you get Hicks's cell phone?
他给我的
He gave it to me.
说等他把我丢下离开以后就打开
Said to turn it on as soon as he dropped me off here.
Hicks说了什么吗
Did Hicks say anything else?
说话的人都会得到报应
“Those who talk get what's coming to them.”
是的 Abby 这里非常安静
Yep. All's quiet over here, Abby.
没什么可以报告的
Nothing to report.
是的 McGee很好
Yeah, McGee's fine.
Triff在干嘛吗
What's Triff up to?
他就站在那儿
He's, um, standing by.
Hicks有什么
What's the latest
-新动向吗 -嘘
- on Hicks? - Psst!
等等 Abbs
Hang on, Abbs.
你好 长官
Hello, Governor.
我能跟你借一下手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
今天是我朋友的生日
It's my friend's birthday, and, mm,
我不想失礼
I don't want to be rude.
你现在活干得很漂亮
You're doing a pretty good job of that right now.
该轮到你演精神病了
Your turn to play psychositter.
对不起 Abby 我回来了
Sorry, Abby, I'm back...
他是敏感人物
He's a sensitive one.
那是什么意思
What's that?
火鸡三明治
Turkey on rye.
我是素食主义者
I'm a vegetarian.
你在开玩笑吗 你以前可是皮草爱好者
Are you kidding me? You used to be a furrier.
穿动物制品和吃它们可不一样
Well, wearing animals is different from eating them.
不 是一样的 等等 如果你是皮草爱好者
No, it's not. Wait-- it... no, if you're a furrier,
你就没有 好吧 你知道吗
then you don't have a... okay, you know what?
没关系 吃不吃 我不关心
Never mind. Just eat it, don't eat it, I don't care.
你知道吗 我感到你有些沮丧
You know, I'm sensing some frustration,
McGee探员 有可能
Agent McGee, but perhaps,
当我们彼此增进了解以后
you might feel more relaxed around me
你在我周围的时候会更放松
if we got to know each other.
你或许会惊讶于我们有很多共同点
You might be surprised at how much we have in common.
比如说 什么
Yeah, like, what?
比如说 根深蒂固的父子关系问题
Well, deep-seated daddy issues, for example.
我的父亲是一位毫无感情的工作狂
My father was an emotionless workaholic
永远不会在我身上花时间
who never had time for me.
你的呢
How about yours?
无可奉告
No comment.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表