嘿 我对这个感觉不是很好
Hey, I do not feel right about this.
什么 走吧 我没事
What? Just go. I'll be fine.
Fornell比起我更需要你的帮助
Fornell needs your help more than I do.
再说了 Triff很意外的配合调查
Besides, Triff's been surprisingly cooperative.
所以我才紧张啊
Right. That's what makes me nervous.
赶紧回来吧
Hurry back.
好的
Right.
终于啊 我还以为他再也不走了
Finally. I thought he'd never leave.
老话说得好 三人成群
Three's a crowd, as they say.
老话也说了 三是最安全的数字
They also say “safety in numbers.”
你还是不信任我 McGee探员
Well, you still don't trust me, Agent McGee,
这让我很伤心啊
and that hurts my feelings.
你和我们NCIS约好的是帮助我们逮捕Hicks
Your deal with NCIS was to help us arrest Hicks.
不对
No.
我说的是帮你们阻止他
I said that I would help you stop him.
-这是一个意思 -你真的觉得
- It's the same thing. - Did you really think
在野兽尝到自♥由♥之后
that a wild animal would willingly return
它还会自愿回到自己的笼子里么
to his cage after tasting freedom?
你不明白自己在面对什么
You have no idea what you're up against.
我们是在说Hicks还是在说你
We talking about Hicks or you?
这你不就理解了么
Now you're catching on.
嘿 有Fornell的消息了么
Hey, anything on Fornell?
不 还没呢 Gibbs和Torres正在搜查
No, not yet. Gibbs and Torres are hitting up
每个与Hicks有关联的地方
every place Hicks has ties to.
-我能干点什么 -你来帮我一起看
- What can I do? - You can help me sift through
城里这些摄像头有没有
the city's traffic cams for any sign
Hicks被盗的轿车的踪迹
of Hicks' stolen sedan.
好的
On it.
Bishop
Bishop.
哪里
Where?
马上出发
Yeah, on our way.
-轿车的通缉令有情况了 -在哪里
- BOLO hit on the sedan. - Where?
-停在McGee公♥寓♥的外面 -Triff
- Parked outside McGee's apartment. - Triff.
我并不是想打扰你 但是我坚持着一个非常严格的
I don't mean to interrupt, but I adhere to a very rigid
用餐时间表 如果我不赶紧吃点东西的话
meal schedule, and if I don't eat soon, well,
我可能就要变得有点生气
I might just get a little agitated.
如果那是邦德的话
If that's James Bond,
跟他说给我从角落里的超♥市♥
tell him to get me some tofu ramen
带点豆腐拉面
from the shop around the corner.
我得出去转转
I got to get out of this apartment.
你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你该聪明点的
You should know better.
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
转过去
Turn around.
走
Move.
现在觉得三个人还不挤吗
Still don't think three's a crowd?
好久没见了 Triff 见到我有没有感觉很意外呢
Been a long time, Triff. You surprised to see me?
我是说我知道你最终会出现
I mean, I figured you'd show up eventually.
然而 你花的时间比我预计的要长
Although, it took way longer than I expected.
我猜你还是没我聪明
I guess you're still not as smart as me.
然而我可没被困在笼子里
Yet I'm not the one trapped in a cell.
你看 这只是暂时的
You see, this is only temporary.
但是既然你来了
But while you're here,
为什么不看在老交情的份上帮你的导师出来呢
why not help out your mentor for old times' sake?
你一直在对着NCIS的人多嘴多舌
You want me to help you when you've been
还想让我帮你吗
running your mouth to NCIS?
就把这当成是我给你上的一场宝贵的人生课程吧
Think of it as me teaching you a valuable life lesson.
现在你知道了 永远不要对一个罪犯同伴吐露心事
And now you know never to confide in a fellow convict.
当然 某些有常识的人
Of course, someone with some common sense
早就知道这一点了
would've known that already.
学到了
Lesson learned.
你想死吗 别说话了
You want to die? Stop talking.
相信我 你应该为那些年我一直罩着你
Truth is, you should be on your knees thanking me
而跪地感谢
for taking you under my wing all those years ago.
那时我就看出你有多弱
Even then I could see how weak you were.
所以我对你施以同情
That's why I took pity on you.
好了 我们都会死了
Yeah, we're gonna die.
我现在意识到自己当时真是在浪费时间
I now realize what a waste of time that was.
你能力不足 让人失望
You are disappointingly inadequate,
一如以往
as usual.
是吗
Is that right?
我刚才看到你的时候还不知道要做什么
I didn't know what I was gonna do when I saw you,
但你动摇了我的决定
but you've swayed my decision.
知道你刚刚
How does it feel to know
判了自己的...
that you've just signed your own...
趴下
Get down!
他击中我了
He got me.
我中枪了 有人倒下
I'm hit. Man down.
-嗷 -你没事 你没事
- Ow. - You're okay, you're okay.
你会没事的 那个门的锁被打开多久了
You'll be fine. How long was that door unlocked?
在血迹染上我的硬木地板以前拿条毛巾来
Go get a towel before the blood stains my hardwoods.
现在这事儿真的很重要吗
Is that really important right now?
那可是有200年历史的法国橡木 赶紧去
It's 200-year-old French oak. Just do it.
哦
Oh!
你打爆了我的墙
You shot up my wall!
Hicks 不许动
Hicks. Freeze!
他有枪
Gun!
所有人都离开 快蹲下
Everybody move! Get down!
让开路 离开 所有人都蹲下
Get out of our way! Move! Everybody get down!
联♥系♥McGee
Check on McGee.
收到
Copy.
现在谁是弱者了 嗯
Who's the weak one now, huh?
你玩得很开心啊
You sure took your sweet time.
我有点喜欢这东西了
I kind of like this thing.
那是最新款
It's the newest model.
有人弄坏了我那个老款
Somebody broke my old one.
甜心 我保证 现在回家是安全的
Honey, I promise, it's safe to come home.
案子已经结了 Triff也走了
The case is over and Triff is gone.
什么
What?
不 我没什么需要向你坦白的了
No, there's nothing else I need to tell you.
好的
All right.
好的 明天见 我也爱你 再见
Okay, see you tomorrow. Love you, too. Bye.
我做得怎样
How'd I do?
非常可信
Totally believable.
你在撒谎上的表现强多了 我很自豪
You're getting so much better at lying. I'm so proud.
我不知道 感觉还是怪怪的
I don't know, it feels weird, though.
也许我就应该告诉Delilah发生了什么
Maybe I should just tell Delilah what happened.
告诉她你差点中枪
About almost getting shot
还欠了Triff一条命吗
and owing your life to Triff?
这个嘛 我会保守秘密的 伙计
Yeah, I'd keep that to myself, buddy.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, three.
押送车过来准备把他接回
The prison van is here to take him back
Maryland监狱
to Maryland Correctional.
噢 我原先还希望能见见你的夫人和孩子
Oh, I was so hoping to meet the missus and the little ones.
噢 那么
Oh, well.
下一次吧
Next time.
这听起来可能有点奇怪 但是 呃
This may sound strange, but, uh...
我们非常感谢你对这个案子的帮助
...we appreciate your helping out on the case.
我知道我能从中得到一些收获
I knew I could get something out of it.
你们抓住Hicks
You got Hicks,
我得到了两天离开监狱的日子
and I got two days out of prison.
知道吗 我感到很振奋
And boy, am I feeling reinvigorated.
你受伤了
You got shot.
这也不是我度过的最烂的假期
It's still not the worst vacation I've ever had.
Triff 你为什么要为我挡子弹呢
Triff, why'd you take that bullet for me?
行了吧
Please.
-不然最好的朋友是做什么的 -我很抱歉
- What are best friends for? - I'm sorry.
现在什么情况
Wh-Wh-What's that now?
另外 如果你死了 有别的人
Plus, if you die, someone new
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表