关于狼人脚的整件事都是Torress瞎编的
Torres made up the whole thing about the werewolf feet.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为他喜欢把你逗得抓狂
Well, because he likes to drive you crazy.
粗鲁
Rude.
好的 各位
Okay, guys.
我找到中间名了
I got a middle name.
我在养老金文件里找到的
I found it on one of the annuity documents.
Mary Elaine Smith
Mary Elaine Smith.
我去搜车管局数据库
I'm gonna search DMV.
-我去找政♥府♥项目信息 -银行和信♥用♥卡♥信息
- I've got government programs. - Banks and credit cards.
我去用验尸间的电脑
I'll hop on the autopsy computer,
查找死亡证明
check for death certificates.
好的 各位 我们能做到的
All right, guys, we can do this.
让我们找到现在的地址
Let's find a current address.
Hicks先生 以下是你的证词吗
Mr. Hicks, it's your testimony
2006年8月24日晚上
that on the evening of August 24, 2006,
你待在Richardson的狩猎木屋
you were staying at the Richardson's hunting cabin
写作
to write?
是的
Yes.
我很年轻 我周游全国
I was young. I was traveling the country,
写作 尝试找到我自己
writing, trying to find myself.
那个小屋是我一路上停留的地点之一
The cabin was just one of the places I stopped along the way.
当你被逮捕的时候
And the thousand dollars in cash
持有的数千美元现金
that you had in your possession when you were apprehended--
你说是在打零工的时候挣的
you said you earned that doing odd jobs?
是的
Yes.
你有你雇主的姓名吗
Do you have any of your employers' names?
只有一部分
Not all of them.
在路上 我到处停留 工作一两天
I'd work a day here and there
只要有人愿意雇我
for anyone that would hire me along the way.
你是说 在你所谓的写作旅程当中
You mean, along your writing journey,
而你却没有完成
while you weren't producing
任何作品
any writing?
反对 自问自答
Objection. Asked and answered.
批准
Sustained.
Hicks先生 你当时持有的现金 不是你挣的 是吗
Mr. Hicks, that money you had-- you didn't earn that, did you?
-是我挣的 我 -不 是你偷的
- Yes, I did. I... - No, you stole it.
是你从O'Connell上尉那里偷来的
You stole it from Lieutenant O'Connell.
那就是他当时取的现金 不是吗
It's what was left of his withdrawal, wasn't it?
-反对 纠缠证人 -然后你逼迫他进入你的货车
- Objection. Badgering. - Then you force him into your van.
-反对 -然后你绑住他
- Objection. - Then you bound him.
-批准 -然后你把他拖到树林里
- Sustained. - Then you drag him in the forest.
Gardiner先生
Mr. Gardiner.
然后你听他恳求你手下留情
Then you listen to him plead for his life,
之后你用全力击打他 以至于他头上有了个窟窿
and you strike him so hard that it caves in his head.
Gardiner先生 问问题或闭嘴
Mr. Gardiner, ask a question or shut it down.
Hicks先生 如果你说的都属实
Mr. Hicks, if what you say is true,
你只是在错误的时间
you were simply in the wrong place
出现在了错误的地点 是吗
at the wrong time. Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
只是待在错误的小屋
Simply in the wrong cabin,
在错误的时间
at the wrong time,
开着错误的车
with the wrong vehicle,
拿着错误数量的现金
with the wrong amount of cash.
这让你变成了
That would make you
世界上最不幸运的人 是吗
the unluckiest man in the world, wouldn't it?
是的
Yes.
Bishop 告诉我一些好消息
Bishop, tell me something good.
我们找到证人X了
We got Witness X.
你们发现什么了 一个名字吗
You got what? A name?
Mary Elaine Smith
Mary Elaine Smith.
她还活着 身体很好
She is alive and well.
我们通过社保局查到了
We tracked her current location
她现在的位置
through Social Security.
你在去和她谈话的路上吗
You're on your way to talk to her?
-Gibbs去的 -保持联♥系♥
- Gibbs is. - Keep me posted.
我的外甥在兑现支票
My nephew was cashing the checks?
我们会帮你找回他欠你的
We'll get you what you're owed.
不 我不想要
No, I don't want it.
可怜的孩子遇到的挫折大概和我一样多
Poor kid's had about as many breaks as I have.
我没能力照顾他
I didn't have enough to take care of him,
所以我离开了
so I left.
但这不是你来这里的原因 不是吗
But that's not why you're here, is it?
一个叫做Gabriel Hicks的人 因谋杀罪再次开庭
A man named Gabriel Hicks is being retried for murder.
你知道我在说谁吗
You know who I'm talking about?
你想知道那天我看到的
You want to know about the man I saw
开货车的那个人
driving the blue van that day.
是的
That's right.
我剩下了几个橘子
I had a few oranges left,
想要快点卖♥♥掉它们 就能回家了
and I wanted to get rid of them so I could get home.
那个在车里的男人告诉我他不感兴趣
The man in the van told me he wasn't interested.
我给了一个更低的价格
I offered a better price.
他告诉我走开
He told me to walk away
否则我会后悔的
or I'd regret it.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
这是很久之前的事了
It was a long time ago,
就算我再看到他 也认不出了
and I-I wouldn't know him if I saw him.
但我记得他是黑人 40多岁
But I do know he was black and in his 40s.
你确定
You sure about that?
你为什么没有告诉其他人
Why didn't you tell someone?
我说了
I did.
我猜他之所以不相信我
I figured he didn't believe me
是因为我只是一个在街上卖♥♥水果的女人
because I was just some lady selling fruit on the street.
谁不相信你
Who didn't believe you?
那个FBI的人
That FBI man.
他11年前就找到我了
He tracked me down 11 years ago,
我告诉他的和告诉你的一样
and I told him exactly what I just told you.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你11年前就知道她在哪儿
That you knew where she was 11 years ago
你还和她谈过
and you talked to her.
是的 我和她谈过
Yeah, I talked to her.
但你隐瞒了这事
And you covered it up.
因为她在说谎
Because she was lying through her teeth.
她甚至为一个明明有罪的人
She would've created reasonable doubt
创造出合理的疑点
about a guy that I know was guilty.
你什么都不知道
You didn't know a damn thing.
我也有直觉 Gibbs
I've got a gut, too, Gibbs!
-我就是知道 -你自己也说
- I knew. - You said yourself
有合理疑点
there's reasonable doubt.
就因为凶手是左手挥棒
Guy takes one lefty swing,
你就想否决整个调查啊
and you want to throw the whole investigation out the window?
我们有一个目击者说不是他
We got an eyewitness saying it wasn't him!
Mary Smith被威胁了
Mary Smith was threatened.
Hicks让她说他想要让她说的东西
Hicks got her to say exactly what he needed her to.
他吓得她至今都还在为他说谎
He scared her so bad, she's still lying for him.
这种事常常会发生 想想吧 Gibbs
Happens all the time. Come on, Gibbs.
一个证人受到威胁 然后消失
A witness is so intimidated that they disappear.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
我记得那之后发生的事
I know about afterwards.
我记得的
I remember that.
Mason不是唯一一个因为这个案子升职的人
Mason wasn't the only one to get a promotion off of all this.
我为这个案子花了一年时间
I was on this case for a year.
我每周日都请O'Connell上尉的母亲吃晚餐
I took Lieutenant O'Connell's mother to dinner every Sunday
因为他没法再这样做了
because he wasn't there to do it anymore.
我保证会给他正义 这就是我给她的
I promised her justice, and that's what I gave her.
你暴露这个目击者
You expose this witness?
会终结我
It ends me.
我的职业生涯
My career.
Emily
Emily.
天哪 Emily
God, Emily.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表