你是Vance主任吧
You'd be Director Vance?
Todd警官
Sergeant Todd?
是我 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Thank you for calling me.
呃 到底发生了什么
Uh, what happened, exactly?
在里面嫌疑犯对某个人发疯了
Suspect went nuts on some guy in there.
尖叫并用拳击打
Screaming and punching.
Maître d' 试图去阻止
Maître d' tried to intervene,
结果他的下巴挨了个肘击
and took an elbow on the chin for his trouble.
然后嫌疑犯扔了一个瓶子 打碎了玻璃窗
Suspect then threw a bottle, shattered out the window,
那个人就离开了
then the guy took off.
知道这个人是谁吗
Do we know who this guy was?
嫌疑犯不肯告诉我们
Suspect wouldn't tell us.
一直坚持要求我们联♥系♥你
Just kept insisting we call you.
Leon 是他
It was him, Leon.
是他
It was him.
NCIS S5424
GA初校版
翻译:小恶魔 池鱼 vivian 小i 二噁英 小飞
校对:二噁英
监制:vinLBJcent
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我不知道 我今天还没有看到她呢
Look, I don't know, I haven't seen her today.
听着 Dlilah 就这么让他发生吧 好吗
Look, Delilah, just let it happen, okay?
如果有火花 那么
If there's fireworks, then...
我们在婚礼上会得到一个好座位
we'll get good seats at the wedding. Okay?
行了 爱你 拜拜
All right, love you. Bye.
真的吗
Really?
真的需要我们开口问吗
You're gonna make us ask?
我唯一能说的是 千万不要成为媒人
All I can say: Never be a matchmaker.
你给谁说媒了
Who did you match-make?
不是我 是Delilah
Not me. Delilah.
她撮合Sloane和一位来自芝加哥的朋友
She's setting up Sloane with a friend that's in from Chicago.
等下 Sloan 我们的 Jack Sloane吗
Wait, Sloane? As in, like, Jack Sloane?
哈 她什么时候需要人撮合了
What? Since when does she need setting up?
听上去像个标准的
Oh. Spoken like a typical guy who has
不知道单身女性在现实世界里有多难的男人
no idea what it's like for a single woman in Tinderland.
不是她需要被撮合
It's not that she needed setting up,
而是Delilah 觉得他们可能会来电
it's that Delilah thought they might hit it off.
那个幸运的那人是谁
Who's the lucky guy?
他的名字是Ray Martin
Name is Ray Martin.
Dee几个月前在网上为他们做了个介绍
Dee introduced them online a couple months ago,
今天晚上将是
and they're gonna meet
他们第一次见面
for the first time tonight.
这很刺♥激♥啊
That's exciting.
很明显 McGee不觉得刺♥激♥
Apparently, not to McGee.
因为我担心 万一他们两个合不来
Well, I'm just worried that if things don't work out
那到时候
between them, it might get, like,
我和Sloane之间就会很尴尬
weird between Sloane and I.
好吧 总归是有风险的
Well, yeah, I mean, that's always a risk.
海军驱逐舰上有个炸♥弹♥也是风险
So is a bomb on a Navy destroyer.
老大 一个炸♥弹♥
A bomb, boss?
或者一个炸♥弹♥威胁 在我们知道真假以前
Or a bomb threat. Until we know which,
它们并没有任何区别
it doesn't make a difference.
船正在驶回Norfolk
Ship's headed back to Norfolk.
去和它碰头
Go meet it.
呃 你不去吗
Uh... You're not going?
我会赶上的
I'll catch up!
Bishop 我知道现实世界是怎么样的
And I do know what it's like out there, Bishop.
对一个英俊的男人而言同样不容易 相信我
It's no easier for a handsome guy, believe me.
哈 我相信你是真的相信这鬼话
Yeah, I believe that you believe that,
但是我相信你的话是错误的
but I believe you'd be wrong.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
中校
Commander.
你们昨天是几点离港的
What time did you leave port last night?
19:30 几个小时后发现的炸♥弹♥威胁
19:30. A couple hours out, the bomb threat was discovered.
为什么Gibbs不来呢 你觉得他没事儿吧
Why didn't Gibbs come? You think he's okay?
噢 你认为他会和我倾诉吗 我好荣幸
Oh, you think he confides in me? I'm flattered.
-McGee也许知道 -我也不知道
- McGee might know. - Not me.
值班警戒队首要的任务
The Security Alert Team's first priority
是确保弹♥药♥存放的区域没问题
was making sure the munitions area was clear.
一个在那儿引爆的炸♥弹♥足以炸沉整艘船
A bomb going off there could sink the ship.
船上还有多少人
How many people are still aboard?
15位我的船员 还有基地警戒力量在搜索炸♥弹♥
15 of my crew, plus base security searching for the bomb.
好吧 这个真的是很直接
Well, that's to the point.
呃 麻烦留下门
Uh, uh, hold the door, please.
Leon 早上好
Morning, Leon.
你好 Jack 晚到了
Hi, Jack. Late start?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
啊 但是我是老板 而且我先问的
Ah, but I'm the boss, and I asked first.
我 呃 我不得不回家
I, uh, I had to run back to my place
去拿套替换的衣服
to get a change of clothes.
我忘记今天晚上 有件 事情
I forgot I have a... thing tonight.
一件事情
A thing?
噢 一件事情啊
Oh, a thing.
终于开始在华盛顿享受生活啦
Finally enjoying life in D.C., are we?
我们没有像想象中的那么怀念
Well, we don't miss the San Diego beach as much
圣地亚哥的沙滩
as we thought we would.
应该这么说 我很高兴我接受了这份工作
Let's just say I'm glad I took the job.
这让我得到了双份的喜悦
Well, that makes me doubly glad.
同时它也免了我的一次拜访
And it saves me a visit.
拜访
A visit?
是啊 人力资源部六个月的强制复查
Yeah. For your HR-mandated six month review.
我原来计划今天晚些时候去看看你
I was planning to check on you later today,
但是我们刚刚的这个谈话
but this little chat we just had
告诉了我一切我想知道的事情
tells me everything I need to know.
是我有史以来最简单的一次复查
Easiest review I've ever had.
过得愉快
Enjoy.
Shannon 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Shannon.
呃 伙计们
Uh, guys?
看下这个
Check this out.
看上去 那些字是用这个写的
It looks like it was used to write the message.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
快来瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
看起来这玩意之前曾被用来书写信息
It looks like it was used to write the message.
希望Kasie能找到些蛛丝马迹
Well, hopefully, Kasie can find something.
真希望我们能在这艘小艇爆♥炸♥前
Hopefully, we can get off this boat
就离开这里
before it goes boom.
这可不是小艇 这是条船
Not a boat, it's a ship.
确切地说 是条驱逐舰
It's a destroyer.
你认真的吗 McGee
Really, McGee?
现在较这个真
Really?
基地的警卫完成了清扫任务
Base security finished their sweep
至少三层甲板以下的都搜过了
of everything below the Three Deck.
所以我们在哪儿
And where are we?
三层以上
Above that.
Ulysses
Well, the Ulysses
得呆在港口里
is gonna have to remain in port,
船员们都得老老实实呆在基地里
and the crew is confined to the base
不然我们没办法搜查
while we investigate.
Kasie 怎么样啦
Hey, Kasie, how's it going?
我在验尸房♥没事儿可做
I don't have a body down in autopsy,
我想着上来搭把手
I thought I'd come up and lend a hand, and, uh...
我刚刚说了啥你一个字都没听见 是不是
You can't hear a thing I'm saying, can you?
Jimmy 天哪
Jimmy. Oh, my gosh.
对不起 我真的错了
Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
你受惊就这样吗
This is you scared?
记住了
Noted. Oh.
我耳机的声音肯定是太大了
Guess my headphones are too loud.
那你为啥不把手♥机♥跟房♥间的音响连起来呢
Oh, why don't you connect them to the room's sound system?
我是有想过啦
Oh, you know, I was thinking about it,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表