准备运送
ready for transport.
Abby 我搞砸了 我真的搞砸了
Abby, I blew it. I really screwed up.
我确定你说得夸张了 你是个好特工
I'm sure you're exaggerating. You're a great agent.
发生什么了
What happened?
两天前 我注意到Newhall上尉
Two days ago I noticed that Lieutenant Newhall
搜索了她家乡的报纸
had Googled her hometown newspaper.
我本来要去查的 但我受视频日记的影响
I was gonna check it out, but I got sidetracked
偏离了思路 没有继续查 直到现在
with the video diary and I didn't follow up until now.
所以问题在哪呢
So what's the problem?
看这个
Look at this.
失踪十四年的教师的尸体被发现
"Body of Teacher Missing Fourteen Years Found."
他被怀疑虐待他的女学生
He was suspected of abusing his female students,
但他在被指控之前就失踪了
but he disappeared before charges were made.
当地警♥察♥以为他只是逃跑了
Local police assumed he just ran away.
十四年前
14 years ago?
Melissa Newhall应该是个十几岁青少年
Melissa Newhall would have been a teenager.
你觉得她是他的受害者之一吗
You think she was one of his victims?
有可能
It's likely.
小镇子 唯一的一所高中
Small town, one high school.
哦
Ooh.
你以为你很了解某个人
You think you know someone so well.
我猜其实我完全不了解她
Guess I didn't know her at all.
我们非常感谢你能帮助我们
We appreciate you helping us out.
所以 我们要从哪找起
So, where are we looking?
客厅
In the living room.
Melissa的护照过期了
Melissa's passport expired;
为了蜜月 她需要续签
she needed to renew it for our honeymoon.
所以 我知道了她放重要东西的地方
So, I saw where she kept all her valuables.
我们准备去巴厘岛的
We were going to Bali.
我没看到一本日记 但我也没仔细看
I didn't see a diary, but I wasn't really looking.
我们的父母觉得Pall先生
"Our parents think Mr. Paull...
真是一个好人 但他其实是一个极其令人厌恶的人
"...is such a nice man, but he's really a scuzzball.
他在操场上凝视我们的方式 让我们毛骨悚然
"He creeps us out ,The way he stares at us on the field.
他觉得他能逃脱一切惩罚
"He thinks he can get away with anything...
但Kerry和我要给他一个教训
but Kerry and I are gonna teach him a lesson."
那是她写的最后一条记录
That was the last entry she made.
在他失踪之后
After he went missing,
当地警♥察♥开始展开调查
local police started investigating,
女孩们开始开口
and the girls started talking.
很明显
It became quite evident
Emmett Paull 虐待和骚扰他的女性学生
that Emmett Paull abused and molested female students.
其中很可能包括Melissa Newhall和Kerry Lyons.
Possibly Melissa Newhall and Kerry Lyons.
十四年后 Pall的尸体被发现埋在了树林里
14 years later, Paull's body is found buried in the woods.
McGee遇到了一件奇怪的事
McGee came across a curious thing
当他检查Newhall上尉的电脑时发现
when he was going through Lieutenant Newhall's computer.
她以前从来没浏览过她家乡报纸的网页
She never visited the Web site of her hometown newspaper
直到尸体被发现的那天
until the day the body was found.
然后 她接下来的三天都去查看了
And then, she checked it the next three days,
然后她就死了
and then she was dead.
Kerry和我
"Kerry and I
要给他一个教训
are going to teach him a lesson."
这是自证其罪
That's incriminating,
尤其是现在 老师的尸体被发现了
Especially now, that the teacher's buried remains were found.
等等 等一下 那就是触发点
Wait, wait, wait. That was the trigger.
杀了老师就是Melissa变成Rita的原因
Killing the teacher is why Melissa became Rita.
她寻找这些
She was seeking out these
危险 暴♥力♥的性接触
dangerous, violent sexual encounters
来惩罚她自己十四年前所做的事
to punish herself for what she did 14 years ago.
对 但那还是不能告诉我们
Yeah, but that still doesn't tell us
她是被谋杀还是自杀
whether she was murdered or committed suicide.
我的观点是
My opinion--
自杀
suicide.
她害怕
She feared
警♥察♥的调查会揭露她的秘密
the police investigation would reveal her secrets,
过去和现在的一切
past and present.
她无法兼顾自己的生活
She couldn't juggle both her lives
感觉毫无出路
and felt there was no other way out.
又或许是谋杀
Or it was murder.
她朋友Kerry觉得Melissa会坚持不住
Her friend Kerry thought that Melissa would break
承认杀了老师
and confess to killing the teacher.
我想说 这很难证实
I mean, that's hard to prove.
日记中的话不完全算是供认
The words in her diary aren't exactly a confession.
Kerry并不知道里面说了什么
Kerry doesn't know what it says.
Sloane探员
Agent Sloane.
这间屋子可比我们上次见面的屋子吓人
This room's a little more intimidating than where we met the last time.
Kerry 这是特别探员Gibbs
Kerry, this is Special Agent Gibbs.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
Melissa的日记
Melissa's diary.
Melissa是个强迫性写作者 Kerry
Melissa was a compulsive writer, Kerry.
她全写下来了
She wrote it all down.
关于 报复Pall先生
About "Getting even with Mr. Paull."
你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell us what happened?
你们是怎么找他算账的
How did you "Get even"?
我们本来只是想吓吓他
We were just gonna scare him.
我们没想让他死
We didn't mean for him to die.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
我们引诱他去了离学校不远的树林
We lured him into the woods, not far from school.
他很愿意去 我们知道他会去的
He was willing; we knew he would be.
但他看见我们带了绳子 让他很激动
When he saw we brought rope, it excited him.
他让我们把他捆起来的
He let us tie him up.
当Melissa拿出便携摄像机 他慌了
When Melissa took out the camcorder, he panicked,
而且我们威胁要折磨他
and we threatened to torture him
除非他承认骚扰了学校的女孩儿们
unless he confessed to molesting girls at school.
他大口喘息
He... gasped
呼吸困难
and breathed hard.
而且一开始我们以为他是装的
And at first we thought he was faking,
但 他是心脏病发作了
but... he was having a heart attack.
而我们变得歇斯底里 争论要怎么做 然后
And we became hysterical, arguing about what to do and...
他死了
He died.
我们埋了尸体
We buried the body...
并祈祷他永远不被发现
and prayed he'd never be found.
我们再也没谈过那一夜
We never spoke of that night again.
直到上周尸体被发现
Until the body was found last week.
当我在新闻上听到这消息的时候
The minute I heard it on the news,
我打给了Melissa
I called Melissa.
她惊慌失措
She freaked.
接下来的几天我们聊了几次
We talked several times over the next couple days.
我试图说服她这么多年过去了
And I tried to convince her that after all these years,
他们不会把这事联♥系♥到我们身上的
they'd never tie us to it.
但她不相信我
But she didn't believe me.
然后我在她生日那天给她打电♥话♥
Then I called her on her birthday.
她说她的生活结束了
She said her life was over.
她不愿意再多说 挂断了电♥话♥
She didn't want to talk about it anymore and hung up.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
我上了我的车 然后
I got in my car and...
希望能赶到她家让她平静下来
hoped to get to her house to calm her down.
我到了Melissa家
I got to Melissa's place.
用我自己的钥匙
Using my own key,
进了门
I went inside...
然后关闭了警报器
...and turned off the alarm.
但我太迟了
But I was too late.
Melissa已经死了
Melissa was dead.
我找到一份手写的
I found a handwritten
自杀遗书
suicide note.
承认了我们对Pall先生的死负有罪责
It incriminated us on Mr. Paull's death.
她还对所有人说了再见
And she said good-bye to everybody.
我拿了遗书 然后跑了
I took it... and ran.
为了你着想 我希望你没毁掉它
For your sake, I hope you didn't destroy it.
没有
No.
我留起来了
I kept it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表