我们在俱乐部里遇到 但那只是
We met at the club, but it was...
我知道我搞砸了
Look, I know I screwed up.
但这是
But this is...
我不会坐牢的
I am not going to prison.
有人要去坐牢
Somebody's going.
所以Phil太太同意指证Sean了么
So Mrs. Phil agreed to testify against Sean?
她能指出袭击的那晚他在码头
Uh, she can place him at the marina the night of the attack.
那关于Graham探员的谋杀案呢
And the murder of Agent Graham?
又一个死去的警♥察♥
Another dead cop.
你知道吗
You know what?
让我们称之为一晚
Let's call it a night.
明天又是新的一天
Start fresh in the morning?
这主意我喜欢
I like that idea.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
啊 Eleanor
Ah. Eleanor.
很高兴你还在
I'm glad I caught you.
我想把这些给你
I want to give you this.
Ducky
Ducky.
你和军情六处谈过了么
You talked to MI6 already?
还没有 我突然记起来
No, not yet. Uh, I suddenly remembered
我手♥机♥里有这张照片
I had that photograph on my cell phone.
他知道我喜欢
Yeah, knowing my fondness
高地的那部分 Clayton在拍照那天
for that part of the Highlands, Clayton texted it to me
把它发给我了
the day it was taken.
我希望这会有用
I hope it helps.
的确
It does.
很有用 谢谢你
A lot. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
新的一天并没有用
Starting fresh didn't work.
没用 我整个早上都在和Sloane交谈
Nope. And I talked to Sloane again this morning.
我也是
Yeah, so did I.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
结果证明
Turns out that, uh...
我只是个普通人
I'm human.
不仅Abby那么完美 而且
And not only Abby was a unicorn, but, um...
Reeves就是兄长一样
...Reeves was a brother.
你们还记得你们刚开始当探员是为了什么吗
You guys remember why you first became an agent?
忘了我刚才的问题
Eh, forget I asked.
哦 我没有收到开会通知
Oh, I didn't get the meeting memo.
别担心 没有开会
Oh, well, don't worry. There really wasn't one.
哦
Oh.
我猜坏人逃走了
I take it the bad guy got away?
什么
What?
这么忧伤地聚在一起
The pity party.
我猜正义没能得到伸张
I just assumed that justice was not served.
不 不 Sean Parks要被判监禁
No, no. Sean Parks is going to prison.
由于试图谋杀Phil
For trying to kill Phil.
海岸警卫队为Graham探员谋杀案
And the Coast Guard is building a case
立案了
for Agent Graham's murder.
Parks完了
Parks is screwed.
哦 太好了
Oh, hell, yes. Oh.
太好了
That's great.
我想 没人告诉过你这个消息
No one really told you, I guess.
像我之前说的那样 我不在名单上
Like I said, I'm not on the memo list.
-不是那样的 -是啊 你知道吗
- Well, it doesn't really work that way. - Yeah, uh, you know what?
你们能等一会儿吗
Can you hold that thought for one second?
-我马上回来 -你要去哪里
- I-I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
打电♥话♥给我妈妈 告诉她这个好消息
To call my mom and tell her the good news.
她的小Kay做出了贡献
Her little Kay-Kay made a difference.
我刚想起来我做探员的原因
I just remember why I became an agent.
Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
好 我们马上来
Yeah. We're on our way.
走吧
Well, let's go.
拿好装备
Grab your gear.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表