Who else would take Landon?
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
有人绑♥架♥了我的孩子
Someone has my little boy.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
相信我们
Trust us.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
这不再是我能决定的了
It's not my call anymore.
Michelle
Michelle.
Danny
Danny.
-我对你儿子的事情表示很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm sorry about your son. - Thank you.
以及我对这个也很抱歉
And I'm sorry about this.
Gibbs知道吗?
Does Gibbs know?
他知道这是法律
He knows it's the law.
理论上说 让人们觉得你死了
Letting people think you're dead isn't illegal.
并不违法
Technically.
但在这过程中会违反法律
It requires breaking laws along the way,
她必须为此负责
and she has to answer for it.
Michelle Lane...
Michelle Lane...
你因为合谋和诈骗罪被逮捕
you're under arrest for conspiracy and fraud.
需要我宣读你的权利吗?
Do I need to read your rights?
不需要 你需要找到我的孩子
No. You need to find my son.
我需要赎罪 没问题 但他是无辜的
I have sins to atone for-- fine-- but he's innocent.
别再浪费时间了
Stop wasting time.
我们走
Let's go.
这就是你们尽力了?
This is doing everything you can?
这就是信任你们?!
This is trusting you?!
你们说过你们会找到他!
You said you'd find him!
啊 Gibbs 等等
Ah, Gibbs. Hold on.
我知道我们没什么时间了
I know we're running out of time
而我们没有掌握任何Landon的线索...
and we've got no leads on Landon...
Bishop 我在等你说些好消息
Bishop, I'm waiting for some good news.
好吧 我们都同意Benny有最明显的动机
Well, we all agree that Benny has the clearest motive.
是的 儿子和钱
Yeah. Son and money.
但是我们在他身上一无所获
But we've got nothing on him.
Benny已经有前科
Benny's got a record--
他不想再脏了自己手
he doesn't want to get his hands dirty.
所以如果他付钱给某人 很早以前就认识的某人呢?
So what if he paid someone, someone he goes way back with?
保镖?
Bodyguard?
Omar Nitro 我请Benny办公室里
Omar Nitro. I asked the IRS agents
负责税务的人发来工资记录
from Benny's office to send over the payroll records.
Nitro的工资刚翻了三倍
Nitro's salary just tripled.
对于一个保镖来说是很大一笔钱了 把他带来
Lot of money for a bodyguard. Let's bring him in.
他刚给Benny和律师打了电♥话♥
He's just gonna call Benny and lawyer up.
也许我们来一场友好的会面
Maybe we set up a friendly meeting.
用蜂蜜来抓苍蝇
Catch flies with honey.
我想说用炸薯条来着
I was gonna say French fries.
Omar 嗨
Omar. Hey.
呃 我们是探员Bishop和Torres
Uh, Agent Bishop and Torres.
谢谢你这么快就同意见我们
Thanks for meeting us on such short notice.
-嗯 -啊 你在卖♥♥油炸夹馅面包的地方
- Mm-hmm. - Ah, you're eating plain chicken
吃白切鸡?
at a place that serves fried Twinkies?
得做个好榜样
You got to set a good example.
做给周二吃午餐的人们看吗
For the... the Tuesday lunch crowd?
不 做给潜在的顾客们看
No. Potential clients.
啊
Ah.
我还是个私人教练
I'm also a personal trainer.
我刚完成了我的学业并拿到了证书
I just finished my classes and got my diploma.
这就是我工资翻了三倍的原因
Which is why my salary tripled.
这正是你们来这儿的原因 对吗?
That is why you're really here, right?
为了让我认罪?
To get me to confess?
我以前曾经当过警♥察♥
I used to be a cop.
我们知道
We know.
在首都警局
With Metro.
那是在你被辞退之前
Before you were fired.
那么 你是在工作中是欺诈...
So, were you crooked...
还是仅仅表现太差
or just bad at your job?
过去的事情已经过去了
Past is the past.
我现在是Sitano先生的保镖
I am now Mr. Sitano's guard,
私人教练以及持证上岗的按♥摩♥师
personal trainer and licensed masseur.
他不曾付钱给我去绑♥架♥那个孩子 我们结束了吗?
He did not pay me to take the kid. Are we done?
不能
No.
我准备给警局打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Metro.
他们知道你有隐蔽持枪许可证吗 Omar?
Do they know you have a concealed carry license, Omar?
我的意思是 那个证很容易被吊销
I mean, those are pretty easy to have revoked.
是啊 不带武器
Yeah, it's gonna be really hard
保护别人确实非常困难
to guard someone without a weapon.
那真是对不起你的薪水
That's really gonna hurt that paycheck.
你们真是太离谱了
You guys are way off base here.
那就给我们一点启发
Then enlighten us.
我当时被要求隐瞒证据 我拒绝了
I was pressured to skim evidence, but I refused.
他们认为我会告密
They thought I would turn snitch,
就把我清理出去了 好吗
so they railroaded me out, okay?
当我另找工作的时候
When I went looking for another job,
Benny联♥系♥了我
Benny related.
我是个试图打败坏名声的好人
I was a good guy trying to beat a bad rap.
我不是骗子
I am not crooked.
那你为什么不把坏警♥察♥的事告诉你的老大
So, then why didn't you tell your boss about the dirty cops?
因为我老大就是其中之一
'Cause my boss was one of them.
Sportelli很聪明 从未被人抓到尾巴
And Sportelli is way too smart to get caught.
我们找到了什么嘛
Did we find anything yet?
这真的可能么
Is this even possible?
Sportelli和Lane一直没有出现
Sportelli and Lane never showed up to booking.
车程只有20分钟 但他们离开数小时了
It's a 20-minute drive, and they left hours ago.
没人接听
There's no answer.
原则上讲 这不能说明什么问题
Technically, it doesn't prove anything.
是啊 但看上去很糟糕
Yeah, but it doesn't look good, either.
找到他
Find him!
我们依旧能登陆警局的系统么
We still have access to Metro's files?
没错 Higgins的登陆状态
You're right-- Higgins' log-in details.
-他是谁 -好吧 他一定就在我们身边
- Where is he? - Well, he has to be close,
因为他把我们耍的团团转
because he's been playing us this whole time.
好了 听听这个 Sportelli
All right, listen to this. Sportelli rents
在中国城租了一个一居室
a one-bedroom in Chinatown.
显然 他和几个老哥
Apparently, he and a few buddies
买♥♥了个酒吧然后负债累累
bought a local bar and fell into debt.
Sportelli用光了他所有的退休金
Sportelli used up his entire 401.
好一个退休计划
Retirement.
二百万美金足够他去任何想去的地方重新开始了
$2 million would be a fresh start anywhere he wanted.
- 那酒吧叫什么名字 - 叫Flankman's
- What's the name of the bar? - It's called Flankman's.
在Anacostia吗 那地方两年前就关门了
In Anacostia? That place closed two years ago.
嗯 但Sportelli还在支付物业税
Well, Sportelli still pays property taxes.
说明他还一直有钥匙 我们走
Means he's still got a key. Let's go.
时间很珍贵 Michelle
Time is precious, Michelle.
对我们三个来说都是
For all three of us.
我告诉过你了 我没拿那些债券
I told you, I don't have the bonds.
我从来没拿过
I never did!
你怎么了 Danny
What happened to you, Danny?
我 我怎么了
Me? What happened to me?
我一直是一样的
I'm the same.
一样的工作 一样的生活
Same job, same life...
只是想让收支平衡
just trying to make ends meet.
你 就不一样了
You, on the other hand...
- 我做出了选择 - 是啊
- I made a choice. - Yeah.
好了 这是另外一个选择
Well, here's another one.
你去找Higgins逼得我不得不出手
You went to Higgins and forced my hand.
现在轮到我来让你选了
And now I'm gonna force yours.
钱还是你儿子
The money or your son!
只要告诉我
Just tell me
你把不记名债券藏在哪里 我就消失
where you stashed the bearer bonds, and I'll disappear
像你一样
just like you.
说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表