I saw James was...
-他失踪那天 -好的
- the day he disappeared. - Yeah.
-一周之前的今天 -好的
- A week ago today. - Yeah.
他去上班
He went to work.
之后去看他的母亲
And after that, he stopped to visit with his mother.
临终关怀护士说他在
The hospice nurse said that he was there
7点到8点之间在那里 但是
between 7:00 and 8:00, but...
他之后就没能到家
he never made it home after that.
他的母亲呢
And what about his mother?
她想起什么不寻常的事吗
Did she remember anything unusual?
不 不 她在养老院
No. No, she was in hospice.
她
She was...
她已经意识模糊了
she was almost incoherent.
她在两天之后就去世了
She died two days later.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有没有感受过
Do you ever just feel like...
一下子发生很多事情的这种感觉
like it's all too much?
我不知道
I don't know
没有他我怎么活下去
how to live without him.
Willis女士
Mrs. Willis...
伤亡援助官会帮你联♥系♥一位悲伤顾问的
the CACO can connect you with a grief counselor.
-不 我不想要理疗师 -我认为
- No, I don't want a therapist. - I think
这对你有好处 坐下来和...
it might be helpful for you to sit down with...
我和你说的一切
Everything that I told you,
在James失踪的时候
I told them all already
我都说过了
when James went missing.
我和警方谈过
I told the police,
和海军失联处人员 和私♥家♥侦♥探♥都说过
the Navy Absentee person, the private investigator.
他们都没完成他们的工作
None of them did their job.
什么私♥家♥侦♥探♥
What P.I.?
你说你和一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥谈过
You said you spoke to a private investigator.
是谁
Who was it?
我 我不知道 我想 我
I-I don't know. I think I...
我有他的名片
Uh, I have his card in here. Um...
他到我家找James
he came to the house looking for James.
我以为他是在和NCIS合作
I thought he was working with NCIS.
他不是吗
He wasn't?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
是的 有个私♥人♥侦♥探♥在查这个案子
Yeah, there's a P.I. working on this case.
我想你得跟他谈谈
I think you're gonna want to talk to him.
在车♥库♥里
In the garage.
Tobias
Tobias.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
发生了什么
What's going on?
你害我被炒鱿鱼了 记得吗
You got me fired, remember?
你现在把车停在马路上了
You're parking your car in the driveway now.
你要是肯接我电♥话♥的话
You would've known that
早就该知道这些了
had you bothered to answer any of my calls.
哦 Tobias C Fornell
Oh. Tobias C. Fornell,
有执照的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
licensed private investigator.
生活是不是很美妙
Ain't life grand?
他就在我身后
He is right behind me,
你得说不
and you got to say no.
对什么说不
Say no to what?
主任
Director.
见到你
It is good
-真高兴 -我也是
- to see you. - Likewise.
我怎么会如此荣幸在这里见到你
To what do I owe this pleasure?
Willis中校的案子
The Commander Willis case.
-按照我的理解... -没错
- It was my understanding... - Yeah.
没错 我被联邦调查局开除了
Yeah, I was canned from the Bureau
这还多亏了他
thanks to his testimony
在庭审时的证词
in court.
嗨 这时有发生
Hey. It happens.
我告诉过他
I told him.
我们一般不跟私♥人♥侦♥探♥合作
We don't normally work with P.I.s.
你是出于什么缘故对我不满吗
Are you mad at me for some reason?
没有
No.
-你现在进入私♥人♥侦♥探♥行业了吗 -没错
- You're into P.I. work now? - I am,
我得说 这能荡涤灵魂
and I got to say, it's been good for the soul.
无论如何 你们的受害者
Anyway, your victim,
-Willis中校 -嗯哼 -从一个
- Commander Willis, - Mm-hmm. - took out
叫做现金直取的借贷公♥司♥
multiple high-interest loans
取了多笔高♥息♥贷♥款♥
from a place called Cash-Line Direct.
他逾期未还款
He was late in paying them back.
公♥司♥的客服电♥话♥打过去几周都没人接
The company's collection calls went unanswered for weeks.
于是他们就雇你追踪他
And they hired you to track him down.
当我出现在他家的时候
When I showed up at the door,
他妻子告诉我他失踪了
wife told me that he was missing.
那是昨天的事吗
And that was yesterday.
那是三天前的事了
It was three days ago.
所以你在Willis中校的行踪上
So you got a jump on tracking
领先我们一步
Commander Willis' movements.
而我非常乐意分享我当前的所有信息
And I'm more than willing to share what I have so far.
这个嘛 把Fornell探员...先生
Well, using Agent... Mr. Fornell
作为信息来源
as a source
对我而言可以接受
makes sense to me.
Gibbs你说呢
Gibbs?
好吧
Sure.
那就这么定了
Then have at it.
我会在我的办公室进行情况简报
I'll run the briefing from my office.
主任 再次跟你们合作
Director, it is so good
-感觉真好 -我也是
- to be working with you again. - Likewise.
做得真不错
It's impressive.
这张桌子有没有让我看起来很重要呢 伙计们
Does this desk make me look important, guys?
我很喜欢这里的氛围
I really like the vibe in here.
还是没有Gibbs的影子吗
Still no sign of Gibbs?
哦
Oh.
呃 这个 他刚刚打过电♥话♥
Uh, well, actually, he just called.
他说他被拖住了 让我们直接开始不用等他
He said he got held up and to start without him.
哦
Oh.
那我们开始吧
Then let's do this.
我们的受害者 Willis中校 在五角大楼工作
Our victim, Commander Willis, worked at the Pentagon.
他的工作可能会使他牵涉一些事情
Job could've gotten him mixed up in something.
不太可能 他在后勤办公室工作
Unlikely. He worked in the Support Services office.
负责接电♥话♥
Dealt with phones
和设备维护
and equipment maintenance.
没什么涉密的事情
Nothing classified.
-那他的信用记录呢 -除了现金直取的账单
- What about his record? - Nothing on it
其它什么都没有
except for his debt to Cash-Line Direct.
乍一看 他干净得就像个童子军
At first glance, he looked like a Boy Scout.
但其实他不是吗
But he's not?
哦 这可真美
Oh, that is beautiful.
-这可出乎我的意料了 -怎么
- Not what I was expecting. - What?
用软木公告板的人不能用这个吗
From a guy who also uses a corkboard?
Tobias 那是
Tobias, is that
手套云操作系统4800型吗
the Sky-Glove 4800?
哦 McGee 你嘴角在流口水
Oh, McGee, you-you got a little drool there.
哇哦
Whoa.
华盛顿牛尾烧烤
Security footage
上个月的安保录像
from the Oxtail Grill in D.C. last month.
那就是Willis中校
That is Commander Willis.
哦
Ooh.
我已经查出了
I ID'd the guy
跟他打斗的另一个海军中校的身份
he's fighting with as another Navy commander.
Sean Evans
Sean Evans.
他们打得真狠
It got pretty heated.
-你跟Evans谈过了吗 -没有
- Did you talk to Evans? - No.
他在Hoover号♥军舰上
He's stationed on the USS Hoover.
军舰现在停在海军基地
That's in port in Norfolk.
是啊 没了我在FBI的声望
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表