寄件人是A+老兵服务中心
sent from Veteran Alpha Care.
在线购药
The mail order pharmacy.
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
收件人是住在阿灵顿的Earl Kraft
The recipient was Earl Kraft in Arlington.
货物送到了吗
Package was delivered?
去年2月就送到了啊
February of last year.
等等 我收回刚才那句话
No, I take that back.
一开始的确标注成了已送达
It was initially marked as delivered, but the recipient
但是收据上显示之后包裹被偷了
later reported it stolen.
-寄件人是叫Earl啥来着 -Earl Kraft
- Earl...? - Earl Kraft.
如果能帮到你的话我能把他的地址写下来
I can write down his address, if that helps.
老板
Boss?
嗨
Hey.
-你是在跟踪我们吗 -开始拍
- You following us? - Start rolling.
-你是NCIS的 -我问了你一个问题
- You're with NCIS... - I asked you a question.
我是记者Diane Boyle 我们在这里是为了
My name is Diane Boyle, and we're here...
别废话了 我知道你是谁
Yeah, yeah, I know who you are.
-把摄像头挪开 -你对NCIS
- Put that away. - How do you respond to claims
-虐待受害人女儿的事情作何看法 -把摄像头给我放下
- that your agency was mistreating the victim's daughter? - Put it down.
-你说啥 -我说把摄像机放下
- What? - I said put it down!
你们对Mae Carter的谋杀案有任何新的嫌疑人吗
Do you have any new suspects on the murder of Mae Carter?
Gunderson先生 这些人得到你的许可
Mr. Gunderson, do these people have your permission
进入你的私属领地了吗
to be on the property?
不 我没同意他们进来
N-No, they do not.
好话不说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
-没办法了 我们走 -快滚吧
- All right, let's go-- okay. - Get out of here.
Earl Kraft是一名军队兽医定期接收开过处方的止痛药
Earl Kraft is an Army vet who was receiving prescription painkillers
止痛药的供货方是A+老兵服务中心
from a mail order V.A. Pharmacy.
你跟他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
他在两个月前因为心脏病离世
He died of a heart attack about two months ago.
根据他之前的报告
According to the report he filed, he believed his pills
他认为很多他的止痛药被人从他的邮箱里偷走了
were stolen out of his mailbox.
给我整个时间线
Give me a timeline.
止痛药被盗在Mae Carter被杀之前一个月发生
Theft happened a month before Mae Carter was murdered.
所以她有可能得到了他的货运单
So it's possible she got his tracking number
然后偷走了止痛药
and stole his pills.
挺好笑的 看她的照片会觉得她是个好市民 但是知人知面不知心啊
It's funny, that picture makes her look like a good citizen, but...
原来的卷宗显示 她在临死之前的几小时里
Well, original case file shows that she used her credit card
用信♥用♥卡♥付了油钱
to buy gas a few hours before she died.
加油站在一个治安不好的街区
That gas station is in a bad neighborhood.
我们在说疯狂的麦克斯吗
We're talking about Mad Max bad.
你们是不是在说加油站的事儿
Hey, you talking about the gas station bit?
是啊
Yeah.
这样的话 我有发现
Well, for that, I have something.
之前交通摄像头的录像
Traffic cam footage.
你能过来点吗 哥们
You got to come closer, bro.
Torres你的大头挡住投影仪啦
No, Torres, your massive head is... it's in the way.
挪挪呗 多谢了
Can you just...? Thank you.
摄像头只拍了一张照片
The traffic cam only took a picture
因为前车因为抢红灯而超速行驶
because the car in front was speeding through a red light.
后面那辆是Mae的车
That's Mae's car in back,
停在半英里加油站外
parked half a mile from the gas station.
我们不知道她在加油站呆了多久
We don't know how long she stayed,
也不知道她去了哪儿
we don't know where she went.
那片区域还有什么吗
Anything else in the area?
就只有在拐角处的一家招待所
There's a hostel on the corner, and that's it, really.
她为什么要在那儿停车
Why would she have stopped there
恰恰好在她去世的同一天
the day she was murdered?
Torres Reeves 行动
Torres, Reeves, go.
Bishop 查查看剩下的交通摄像头
Bishop, other traffic cams.
McGee给Olson警探打电♥话♥
McGee, get Detective Olson on the phone.
问问他知不知道刚才的那些事
Find out if any of this means anything to him.
他们让我耐心等候了快一小时 然后告诉我
They put me on hold for, like, an hour, and then they tell me
直到明年我都没办法预定到位子
that I can't get a table till next year.
但Abby能给我搞到票的 对吧
But Abby's got to take me, right?
我意思是我值得一个棒棒的晚上
I mean, I deserve a fantastic night.
我很肯定你值得一个美好的晚上 朋友
Yeah, I'm sure you do, mate.
你有啥毛病
What's your problem?
我有啥毛病
What's my problem?
Sara Carter没有一个姑妈住在德克萨斯州
Sara Carter doesn't have an aunt who lives in Texas.
我看过很多次了
I've seen this a dozen times.
她需要帮助 但是她怕
She needs help, but she's scared that if she admits
如果她告诉别人她无家可归 她就会丧失儿子的监护权
she's homeless, they'll take her son away from her.
这话题真沉重啊 兄弟
That's heavy, man.
可不是吗
Yeah.
你知道吗 我也有些许沉重的想法
You know, I have heavy thoughts, too.
只是幻想可不算哦 朋友
Weightlifting fantasies don't count, mate.
不算吗
They don't?
我是NCIS的
Hey. NCIS.
你也是吗
You, too?
-实际上我是军情6处的 -M16
I'm MI6, actually. MI6.
爽呆了 兄弟 瞧瞧你这口音还有这行头
That's dope, dude, you got the accent and everything.
好了好了
All right, all right.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize her?
没印象
Hmm, no.
为啥 我应该对她有印象吗
Why, should I?
大约在一年前 她来过这个街区
About a year ago, she was in the neighborhood,
把车停在了拐角处
parked on the corner.
这有点太牵强了不是吗
Well, that's kind of a stretch, isn't it?
听好了
Listen,
你今晚开了多少房♥
how many beds you have open tonight?
我不咋计数
Uh, I don't really do math.
如果有空房♥我就开出去
I just give people a bed if I got one.
完美 那你不介意我们四处转转吧
Perfect. Then you won't mind if we have a look around?
完全不介意 你们分内之事吗
No, do your thing.
我会抓到他的
I got this!
不 我会抓到他的
No, I got this!
喂
Hey!
拜托
Come on.
快回去 Clay 我比你快
Go back, Clay, I'm faster than you.
喂
Hey!
别太自大了 兄弟 我只是在慢跑
Get over yourself, bruv, I'm just jogging.
你真逗 我也是
How funny, so am I.
Nick 别挡道
Nick, out my bloody way!
你说真的吗
Really?
Clay 停下
Clay, stop!
天啊
Oh, my God.
死者叫Jax Wesley
Name was Jax Wesley.
-招待所是他开的吗 -是
- He owned the hostel? - Yeah.
Jax之前肯定练习了很多次
This guy must've had a lot of practice
如何从警♥察♥眼皮底下逃跑
running away from cops.
小伙儿挺敏捷的
He was quick.
撞他的女司机呢 她情况怎么样
What about the woman who hit him?
挺幸运的
She was lucky.
只是几处擦伤
Just a few scratches.
出现在了错误的地点和错误的时间
Wrong time, wrong place. Hmm.
至少你们没受伤
Could happen to the best of us.
是啊
Yep.
你知道吗 我觉得尸体应该被遮起来
You know what? This body needs to be covered.
我给Jimmy去条短♥信♥ 看他到哪儿了
I'm gonna text Jimmy, see how far away he is.
了解
Copy.
嗨
Hey.
-哟 -你没事吧 兄弟
- Yo. - You all right, man?
没事儿
Yeah.
你知道吗 这不是我们想要的
You know, you never want to see these things happen,
哪怕嫌疑人正在畏罪潜逃
even if the guy's running away from you.
听着
Listen.
卡车撞他的时候你及时把我拉了回来
You pulled me back when that truck hit.
你说啥
What?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表