埋葬在他母亲的身边
next to his mother in London,
我明天将会护送他的遗体到达那里
so... I'm gonna escort his body there tomorrow
再做一些安排
and make the arrangements.
我知道他会喜欢的 Abbs
I know he would like that, Abbs.
那你什么时候回来
And when are you coming back?
我不回来了
Um, I'm not coming back.
你的意思是在葬礼之前不会回来了 是吗
Wh... you mean not till after the funeral, right?
我的意思是
I-I mean...
我要离开NCIS了
I'm leaving NCIS.
离开
Leaving?
Clay因为救我而死 我欠他的
Clay died saving my life and I owe him a debt,
我打算亲自完成
and I intend to see it through.
你指的是什么
What do you mean by that?
Clay一直想要以他母亲的名义建立一个慈善基金会
Clay always wanted to start a charity in honor of his mom.
既然他不可能完成这个目标了
And since he's not here to make that happen,
我会替他完成
um... I will.
我知道也许你们不理解
I know you may not understand,
但是这是我必须要做的事情
but it's something that I have to do.
不仅仅是为了他 也是为了我
And not just for him, but for me.
这
Well...
如果是你想要的 Abbs 我们
if that's what you want, Abbs, we...
100%支持你
we will support you 100%.
说得好
Well said.
Palmer医生 你觉得呢
Dr. Palmer, isn't that so?
当然了
Uh, yes, of course.
Abby 我们当然会支持你的
Um, Abby, of course we support you.
只是 抱歉
It's just... I'm sorry.
只是想到你再也不会出现在这里了
The-the thought of you not being here...
难以想象
just can't imagine it.
这不是一个简单的决定
It wasn't an easy decision.
你们就是我的家人 这里就是我的家
I mean, you guys are my family and this is my home.
但是我们必须要跟随自己的内心
But you have to go with your gut
而我的内心告诉我 我必须要离开
and my gut is telling me that I have to go.
McGee
McGee?
我从未比现在更你
I have never been so proud to call you my friend
而自豪
than I am now.
我只是不觉得我能对你说再见
I just don't think I can say good-bye to you.
这不是永别
It's-it's not good-bye for good.
这只是暂时离开
It's just good-bye for now.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you more.
Ducky
Ducky.
嗨 Gibbs
“Hey, Gibbs.
你也许会想
“You're probably wondering
为什么要用这种传统的交流方式
“what's with the retro communication.
事实上 我胆怯了
“Truth is, I chickened out.
我害怕你让我留下 我也许就会改变我的想法
“I was afraid that if you asked me to stay, I might waiver
因为我会为你做任何事
“because there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
当我回想到
“When I think back
过去遇到困难的时候
“on when things in my life got difficult,
你一定会和我说 一切都会好起来的
“you were always there to tell me that it would be okay.
而且的确好起来了 因为你会让事情变好
“And it would be because you would make it okay.
但是Reeves离开了
“But Gibbs, Reeves is gone
谁也不能回溯这一切
“and it's not something anyone can fix,
哪怕是你
“not even you.
我希望你知道你对我来说意味着什么 Gibbs
“I hope you know what you mean to me, Gibbs.
每一个瞬间 每一次指导 每一个拥抱
“Every moment, every lesson, every hug.
都让我心存感激
“I'm thankful for it all.
无论我们那么多年一起经历了什么
“No matter what we faced over the years,
我只希望从你这里听到一句话
there was only ever one thing I needed to hear from you.”
告诉我我犯了一个错误
Tell me that I made a mistake.
不 我说不出来
No, I can't say that.
那么
Then...
告诉我我就像你的女儿
tell me how much I've been like a daughter to you
你有多么爱我
and how much you love me.
这有帮助吗
Will that help?
没有
No.
我其实想要知道的是 Gibbs
What I really need to know, Gibbs...
无论发生什么
is if you're gonna love me...
你都会爱我
no matter what.
♪ Be still and know ♪
♪ That I'm with you ♪
♪ Be still and know ♪
♪ That I am here ♪
♪ Be still and know ♪
♪ That I'm with you ♪
♪ Be still, be still ♪
♪ And know ♪
♪ When darkness comes upon you ♪
♪ And colors you with fear and shame ♪
♪ Be still and know ♪
♪ That I'm with you ♪
♪ And I will say your name ♪
♪ If terror falls upon your bed ♪
♪ And sleep no longer comes ♪
♪ Remember all the words I said ♪
♪ Be still, be still ♪
♪ And know ♪
♪ If you forget the way to go ♪
♪ And lose where you came from ♪
♪ If no one is standing beside you ♪
♪ Be still and know I am ♪
♪ Be still and know I am. ♪
Abby& Reeves
We will miss you
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表