No. Um, he just broke up with me.
刚刚
Just?
-有多么刚刚 -你跟他说话了吗
- How "Just"? - You spoke with him?
-五分钟之前 -他说
- Five minutes ago. - Did he say
他从哪儿打的电♥话♥吗
where was he calling from?
他的公♥寓♥ 谁能告诉我
His apartment. Someone please tell me
到底发生了什么
what's going on.
-McGee -Torres 当心
- McGee. - Torres, heads up.
Bilings还活着 而且他就在他的公♥寓♥
Billings is alive, and he's at his apartment.
知道了
Got it.
Billings中士
Petty Officer Billings.
我是NCIS探员
It's NCIS.
Bilings 我要进来了
Billings, I'm coming in.
嘿 我不知道你发生了什么 兄弟
Hey, I don't know what's going on with you, man...
但我是来帮你的
...but I'm here to help.
嗯 这些是烟雾弹
Well, those aren't smoke grenades.
不 或许是信♥号♥♥枪
No. Or flare guns.
所以他把它们卖♥♥了 赚了这些钱
So he resold them, and that's the profit?
不 那些可不值这么多钱
Nah, they're not worth that much.
-这有多少钱 -26♥4♥60美金
- How much is it? - It's 26,460.
哇哦
Wow.
在Bilings中士的天花板里 哈
In Petty Officer Billings' ceiling, huh?
-现在他逃跑了 -持有武器 很危险
- Now he's on the run. - Armed and dangerous.
好吧 有什么想法吗
Okay. Theories?
我们追踪到
We track down the drunk driver
Pearson警长追击的那个醉驾司机了吗
that, uh, Sheriff Pearson was chasing?
没有 也找不到船上那名目击者
No. Or the witness on the boat.
那那个
What about the guy
Bilings中士问起的
that Petty Officer Billings was asking about?
叫Randall Peters的人呢
Randall Peters?
三洲区域内有5个同名的人
【注:纽约州、新泽西州、康乃提克州三个州的交界处】
There are five in the tristate area,
全国有137个
and about 137 in the U.S.
McGee和Bishop正在逐一核查
But McGee and Bishop are vetting each one,
从本地人开始
starting with the locals.
被Bilings袭击的受害人呢 Nordstrom
And Billings' assault victim, Nordstrom?
一个保龄球馆的看门人 没有固定住址
A janitor at a bowling alley. No permanent address,
但我们会找到他的
but we're tracking him down.
进来
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
呃 其中一名目击者刚刚打来电♥话♥
Um, one of the crash witnesses just called.
她说她有一些有用的信息要告诉我们
She says she has helpful information to show us.
谁
Who?
Annie Barth 把她的地址记下来了
Annie Barth. Got her address.
哦 我在犯罪现场询问过她
Oh, I interviewed her at the crime scene.
-她什么都不知道 -是吗
- She's got nothing. - Yeah?
我们也什么都不知道 去吧
Well, we got nothing. Go.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
她是盲人
She's blind.
她能告诉我们什么
What's she gonna show us?
我不知道 Torres 去 问清楚
I don't know, Torres. Go. Find out.
哦 哇哦 这里冻死人了
Oh, wow, it is freezing in here.
冷空气湿度小 我在试着
Cold air is dry air, McGee. I'm trying to get
排出这屋里所有的水汽 关上门
all the moisture out of this room. Shut the door.
好吧 你觉得这有用吗
All right. You think this is gonna work?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 手♥机♥在水下泡了六个小时
I mean, the phone was submerged for six hours.
这屋里多少度啊
What is the temperature in here?
42华氏度
【注:约5.6摄氏度】
It's 42 degrees.
而我得把湿度降到18%
And I've got it down to 18 percent humidity.
你要不要用点唇膏
You want some lip balm?
不 我需要一件大衣
No. I need a parka.
等等 你不想看这个有没有效果吗
Wait, don't you want to see if this works?
要是没用的话 我们就得被冻伤了
Well, if it doesn't, we're risking frostbite.
Abby 干的好
Abby, nice work.
哦 混账 有密♥码♥
Oh, darn. It's locked.
我可没想看到这种结果
That's not what I wanted to see.
你不会正好知道
You wouldn't just happen to know
Billing中士的密♥码♥吧
Petty Officer Billing'' password, would you?
六位数字 随机顺序
Six digits, random order,
那可是上百万种组合排序方式
that's a million different combinations.
太棒了
Great.
稍等
One minute.
哪位
Who is it?
Barth女士 我是 呃 Nick Torres NCIS探员
Ms. Barth, it's, uh, Nick Torres, NCIS.
嗨 Nick 进来吧
Hi, Nick. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
东西不多 不过怎么也是家
It's not much, but it's home.
哦 真棒 真希望我能看到
Oh, nice, I wish I could see it.
哦 天呐 Harlan 开灯
Oh, my gosh. Harlan, turn on the lights.
-好的 开灯 -请原谅
- Okay. Lights on. - Forgive me.
我经常忘记给客人们开灯
I often forget to do that for guests.
哦 没事
Oh. Oh, no problem.
我猜 你不怎么需要开灯
I'm assuming, uh, you don't really need any lights.
对
No.
就像墙上的画一样没用 但我还是会挂上它们
Useless as pictures on the wall, but I'm hanging them anyway.
我朋友送我的盲文美国地图
My friend gave me this braille map of the U.S.
很酷 对吧
It's pretty cool, right?
是啊 真酷 让我来帮你
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Let me help you with that.
不用 我能搞定
No, I got it.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
-你是个律师吗 -答对了
- You're a lawyer? - Guilty.
哈
Ha.
看起来如何
How's it look?
哦 真是很完美
Oh, it's actually perfect.
那个小球的诀窍比用眼看强多了 天呐
That marble trick may be better than eyeing it-- okay.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我不会一听到眼睛这个词就哭的
I can hear the word "eye" without crying.
你说过你有一些
Uh, you said you had some information
也许能帮助我们的信息
that you thought would help us.
没错 但是不在这里
I do. But it's not here.
你觉得出去散个步如何
How would you like to go on a field trip?
Cabrisio女士 非常感...
Ms. Cabrisio, thank you so...
很抱歉 你是哪位
Uh, I'm sorry. Uh, who are you?
Webber Silk 她们家的朋友
Webber Silk. Friend of the family.
很高兴见到你 Sloane探员
Nice to meet you, Agent Sloane.
是特别探员Sloane
Special Agent Sloane.
很抱歉 但是我们不允许带朋友一起
Uh, apologies, but we don't allow friends.
我还是Cabrisio女士的律师
Oh, well, I am also Ms. Cabrisio's attorney.
所以
So...
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我父亲的主意 抱歉
Um, my dad's idea, sorry.
他不知道这是什么情况
He didn't know what this was all about.
没错 小心驶得万年船
Yes, better safe than sorry.
我保证不会干扰你们 Sloane探员
I promise I won't get in the way, Agent Sloane.
特别探员
Special Agent.
就像我说的 Cabrisio女士
As I was saying, Ms. Cabrisio,
非常感谢你能来
thank you so much for coming in.
就问几个问题
Uh, just a few questions.
Billings中士昨天之后跟你联♥系♥过吗
Has Petty Officer Billings contacted you since yesterday?
没有
No.
那他昨天给你打电♥话♥
And when he called,
都说了什么
what did he say, exactly?
说他非常爱我
Uh, that he loved me very much.
但是发生了一些非常糟糕的事情
But that something bad had happened,
他跟我不能再...
and that he and I couldn't...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们去了他的公♥寓♥ 发现了
We went to his apartment and found
超过25000美元的现金
over $25,000 in cash there.
我猜这意味着你并不知道此事
I take it you didn't know about that.
25,000?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表