and dump the car.
我那晚离开医院是出去找Helen
I left the hospital that night to go out and look for Helen.
你们一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
不 我们不相信
Oh, no, we don't.
特别是你一直在撒谎的情况下
Not if you keep lying.
你妻子让她的律师起草的离婚协议书
Divorce papers your wife had her attorney draw up.
哎呦 我猜你忘记了
Oops. Bet that slipped your mind.
听着 六个月之前
Look, six months ago,
我们觉得分开一段时间
we decided to take some time apart.
我们都开始约会其他人
We both started seeing other people,
但是我们很快意识到我们还多么地爱对方
but we soon realized how much we still loved each other.
于是两周后我们又在一起了
We got back together two weeks ago.
好的 所以Helen推迟了离婚手续 然后她死了
Okay. So Helen postpones the divorce, she dies.
你继承她的百万财产 真方便
You inherit her millions; that's convenient.
给我测谎 采集我的DNA 你做什么我都配合
Give me a polygraph, take my DNA, do whatever you want.
我没有杀我的妻子 而做这件事的人还逍遥法外
I didn't kill my wife, and whoever did is still out there.
你说过你们在约会其他人
You said you were seeing other people.
Helen和谁在约会
Who was Helen dating?
她的一个同事
One of her coworkers.
她说这件事让她在工作时感到有一点不舒服
She said things got a little uncomfortable at work
所以她和他分手了
when she broke things off with him.
她不肯告诉我他是谁 但是我有我的猜测
She wouldn't tell me who it was, but I had my suspicions.
谁
Who?
她的长官
Her X.O.
Buckner中校
Commander Buckner.
这是我听过最荒谬的事情了
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
这可不算是个回答 指挥官
That's not an answer, Commander.
不 我没有和Wynn中尉约会
No, I'm not dating Lieutenant Wynn.
那为什么她丈夫认为你有呢
Why would the husband think you were?
我怎么知道 问他去
I have no idea. Ask him.
问了 他说你们有很多时间都待在一起
Did. He said you spent a lot of time together.
肯定的 我们在同一艘舰艇上
We did. We were on the same ship.
行了 够了 我受够你的废话了 Buckner
Okay, enough! I'm sick of your crap, Buckner.
别再骗我们了
Just stop lying to us.
我没对你撒谎 行吗 Helen和我只是朋友
I'm not lying to you, okay? Helen and I were just friends.
行政长官和下级军官可不是朋友
Executive officers aren't friends with their junior officers.
你是她的上司
You were her boss.
所以你俩之间到底是怎么一回事
So what was going on between you?!
什么都没有
Nothing!
你真是一点也没变
You really haven't changed at all.
你高中时是个恶霸 现在依旧是
You were a bully in high school, and you still are.
告诉我 怎么回事
So, tell me, what's the matter?
你 脆弱的自我意识不能接受被别人甩了
Your-your fragile ego couldn't handle getting dumped?
嗯 Helen利用了你 拒绝了你
Hmm? Helen used you, rejected you,
你必须得做点什么 是吗
and you had to do something about it, didn't you?
这就是你为什么要杀了她
That's why you killed her.
杀了她
Killed her?
Helen死了
Helen's dead?
嗯
Um...
呃 我不知道该说什么
Uh, I don't know what to say.
我们需要详细的细节 指挥官
We need details, Commander.
在 呃
After, uh...
在Helen和她丈夫分居之后
After Helen and her husband separated,
我看得出她经历了一段艰难的时期 所以
I could see she was going through a tough time, so...
我只是想给她一些指导
I just wanted to give her some guidance.
因为你是那么的明智吗
Because you're so wise?
因为我曾经也和她一样
Because I've been in her shoes.
嗯
Mm.
我去年经历了离婚
I went through a divorce last year,
我知道哦这会有多艰难
and I know how tough it can be.
十年的婚姻
Ten years of marriage,
就这么 土崩瓦解
and then it just... all fell apart.
我不希望Helen和我犯一样的错误
I didn't want Helen to make the same mistakes I did.
你俩究竟有没有过恋爱关系
Were the two of you ever romantically involved?
没有
No.
我绝不会
I would never
跨越这条底线
cross that line.
你一定很看不起我
You must really despise me
才会认为我能做出谋杀的事情
to think that I'm capable of murder.
你知道吗 无论我在高中时期对你做了什么
You know, whatever it is I did to you in high school,
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
但我不再是那个人了
But I'm not that guy anymore.
Bishop或者Torres那里有什么消息吗
Any word from Bishop or Torres?
无线电静默了
Radio silence.
风暴摧毁了所有和Ewing号♥航母的通讯线路
The storm's knocked out all lines of communication with the USS Ewing.
我一直在拨♥打♥卫星电♥话♥ 但
I've been hailing the sat phone,but
没人回应
there's no answer.
好吧 继续尝试
All right, keep trying.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
为什么我去哪你就去哪
Why is it that everywhere I go, you go?
肯定是巧合
Must be a coincidence.
规则之39 根本没有巧合这种东西
Rule39: There's no such thing as coincidence.
我不相信绝对
I don't believe in absolutes.
有什么需要我做的吗
Something I can do for you?
有 别再跟着我
Yeah. Stop following me.
你对疑神疑鬼也有什么规则么
You have a rule about being paranoid, too?
我先来这的 所以要是有什么也是你跟踪我
I was here first, so if anything, you're following me.
但这次我决定任其自然 因为我就是这么好
But I'll let it slide this time, 'cause I'm nice like that.
那你在我家的那番表演呢
What about your stunt at my house?
哦 嗯 那就是另外的故事了
Oh, well, that's a different story.
要真正理解什么是一个人行动的动力
To really understand what makes a person tick,
你必须在他们的主场与之交流
you have to interact with them on their home turf.
嗯 或许你可以直接开口问
Yeah, or you could just ask.
那还有什么乐趣
What's the fun in that?
我不喜欢游戏
I don't like games.
而我也不喜欢人们对我说谎
And I don't like people lying to me.
那我们已经迎来了一个糟糕的开端
Then we are off to a bad start.
你想要参与我的案子 你需要先经过我
You want in on my cases, you need to come through me.
不 实际上 我不需要
No, actually, I don't.
我向Vance主任负责 而不是你
I answer to Director Vance, not to you.
嘿 你看
Hey, look,
我并不是
I'm not...
想要侵犯什么人
trying to step on any toes here.
我的工作是提供洞察力来帮助解决案件
My job is to provide insight to help solve cases.
不管你是决定要利用我的专长
Whether you decide to utilize my expertise
或者不用 都取决于你
or not is up to you.
你可能不理解我的方法
You may not understand my methods,
但他们是有用的
but they work.
我想看看你是什么样的人
I wanted to see what kind of man you are.
但他们是有用的
but they work.
我想看看你是什么样的人
I wanted to see what kind of man you are.
我看到的是一个努力的去帮助别人
And what I saw is someone who is driven to help people
甚至不惜牺牲自己的人
even at the expense of himself.
而我问自己
And I asked myself,
这是我能与之共事的人吗
Is this a person I can work with
答案是
And the answer was,
当然 绝对是
Hell, yes.
所以 给它一个机会 Gibbs
So, give it a chance, Gibbs.
你会喜欢我在你身边的 我觉得
You'll like having me around, I think.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你喜欢打胜仗
'Cause you enjoy a good fight.
Abby 嘿 收到你的短♥信♥了
Abby, hey, got your message.
要非常安静
Be very quiet.
为什么我们要说悄悄话
What are we whispering about?
我不想打扰到电力之神
I don't want to disturb the power gods
特别是在我正在运行数据库检索的时候
while I'm running a database search.
你找到DNA了
You found DNA?
嗯 是 也不是
Well, yes and no.
JIimmy从受害者指甲下面收集到的纤维中
The fibers that Jimmy pulled from underneath the victim's fingernails,
含有大量的DNA
they had trace amounts of DNA.
但我在系统里面搜索之后 什么都没找到
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表