我承认我是做过一些有问题的事情
I admit I've done some questionable things,
但那都是过去的事情了
but that's all in the past.
真的吗
Really?
过去十年我都在反思我犯过的错误
I spent the last decade reflecting on all my mistakes.
我没兴趣再犯一遍
I have no interest in repeating them.
好 所以你开始犯新错误
Right. So you're making all new ones,
比如杀害军情六处特工Clayton Reeves这种
like killing MI6 Officer Clayton Reeves.
我完全不知道这个人是谁
I have no idea who this is
也不知道你们在说什么
or what you're talking about.
我只剩下六个月的假释期了
I have six months left on my probation.
我不会为任何事冒这个险
I wouldn't risk that for anything.
我想要的只是做一个自♥由♥的人 重新开始
All I want is to be a free man and to start over.
就像你能看到的
As you can see,
我的生活是公开的
my life is an open book.
你想怎么查我都行
Look into me all you want.
我没什么可隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
尽管我很想说我们抓到了那个
As much as I'd love to say that we caught the guy
应该为Reeves的死负责的人
responsible for Reeves's death...
不是Spooner
It's not Spooner.
我不能说他改过自新了
I-I can't say he's reformed,
但Spooner最大的性格特征是贪婪
but Spooner's defining trait is his greed.
他现在最想要的是他的自♥由♥
What he wants more than anything right now is his freedom,
不是复仇
not revenge.
Gibbs 这次对Abby的袭击不是简单的交易
Gibbs, this attempt on Abby wasn't just business.
幕后主使一定是一个精于算计
Whoever is behind this is someone who is calculating,
人脉广泛 而且怀恨在心的人
connected, and is holding a serious grudge.
你知道有这样的人存在吗
You know anyone like that?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我们又见面了 Gibbs
We meet again, Gibbs.
我为何能有 如此荣幸
To what do I owe this... pleasure?
坐下 Alejandro
Sit down, Alejandro.
看 这就是你我之间的不同之处
See, that's the difference between you and me.
我从小被教育
I was always raised
要对客人有礼貌
to be polite to guests.
我父亲在我小时候告诉我的
My father taught me that as a child,
在他被一个懦夫谋杀之前
before he was murdered by a coward.
就像Paloma一样
Just like Paloma.
别再提起我妹妹的名字
Do not mention my sister's name again.
乐意之至
Gladly.
你这么远跑来应该不是为了激怒我吧
You did not come all this way to provoke me.
你想得到什么东西
You want something.
从你的表情判断 一定是很严重的事
Judging by your expression, it must be rather serious.
怎么 有人死了
What? Did someone die?
嗯
Hmm?
是你干的吗
Was it you?
要如果是呢
And if it was?
Reeves死了
Reeves is dead.
你的杀手也死了
Your hit man is dead.
如果Abby撑不下来的话
And if Abby does not pull through,
你就是下一个
you will be next.
Abby
Abby?
你比我自己还了解我自己 如果我要是
You know me better than that. If I was gonna order
下令追杀谁的话 那肯定是你 不会是Abby
a hit on anyone, it'd be you, not Abby.
你以前威胁过他
You threatened her before.
哦 你又误解我了
Oh, again, you misunderstand me.
我那时候不是在威胁她
I did not threaten her back then.
我是试着警告她
I was trying to warn her.
警告她什么
Warn her about what?
你
You.
总是
There's a...
会有死亡的乌云伴随着你
cloud of death that follows you, Gibbs.
只不过 最后付出代价的都是亲近你的人
Only, it's the ones closest to you who end up paying the price.
告诉我
Tell me,
有多少人犯了这个错误
how many have made the mistake
用他们的生命相信着你
of trusting you with their lives?
我看到里面有一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I got one terrorist inside.
我不知道我有没有打中他 但他停止射击了
I don't know if I got him, but he stopped shooting.
有枪手
Shooter!
保护计划结束了 Kate
Protection detail's over, Kate.
你做得很好
You did good.
总算有一次DiNozzo是对的
For once, DiNozzo's right.
哇哦 我还以为我到死都听不到你夸...
Wow, I thought I'd die before I ever heard a compl...
之前属于
Previously belonged to
前摩萨德主任 Eli David
former Mossad director, Eli David.
-那不是... -Ziva应该是住在那里
- Isn't that... - Where Ziva's supposed to be staying.
我们确定她死了吗
Do we know she's dead?
因为如果我们确定她死了 我们就要去抓到他
'Cause if we know she's dead, we're gonna get him.
是的 她死了 我们会去抓到Kort
Yeah, she's dead, and we will get Kort.
我们去 你不去
Us, not you.
哦 不 我要去
Oh, yes, me.
我们之前失去过探员 对吧 那个时候
We've lost agents before, haven't we? And when we do,
我们是全员出动的
it's all hands on deck!
哦 Mike
Oh, Mike.
住手
Stop!
Abby
Abby?
Abby 你能听到吗 我是Tim 你能听到我吗
Abby, can you hear me? It's Tim. Can you hear me?
听着 你现在在医院 好吗
Listen, you're in the hospital, okay?
但是别担心 你会没事的
But don't worry, you're gonna be fine.
Reeves
Reeves...
Reeves还好吗
Is Reeves okay?
两天后
从没见过Torres
Never seen Torres
两天后
从没见过Torres
Never seen Torres
这么安静
so peaceful.
是啊 我一开始都不知道该做什么 叫醒他还是开除他
Yeah, I don't know what to do first, wake him or fire him.
可怜的人 枪击事件之后
Poor guy, no one on Gibbs' team
Gibbs小队里没人休息过
has taken a break since the shooting.
-好了 告诉我进展如何 -进展 这就汇报
- Okay, give me an update. - Update, on it.
鉴于Abby依然记不起枪击事件的经过
Since Abby still can't remember anything from the shooting,
Bishop和我正在查她办过的
Bishop and I are looking at every single one
每一个案子里的人
of the cases she's worked on,
但是目前没人符合Sloane的侧写
but no one matches Sloane's profile so far.
你们就得到这些吗
That's all you got?
这个名单太长了 Gibbs 我们说的是长达16年的跨度
It's a long list, Gibbs. We're talking 16 years worth.
做得更好些
Do better.
呃 休息一小会可能会有帮助
Uh, a little rest might help.
你的小队可能需要歇一会 Gibbs 他们在透♥支♥自己
Your team could use a break, Gibbs, they're running on fumes.
我看着还行
Looks fine to me.
我会护肤的
I moisturize.
Gibbs 我有发现了
Gibbs, found something.
我正在深挖
I was digging more
枪手Kent Marshall 然后发现
into our shooter Kent Marshall, and discovered
他曾在2008年 被部署到
he was deployed to a security post
阿富汗的一个安防哨卡
in Afghanistan in 2008,
跟Tom Reese
the same time
又叫陆战队中士Robert King 是同时部署的
as Tom Reese, aka Marine Sergeant Robert King.
他是谁
Who the hell's he?
一个曾经诱骗Sciuto女士
Black ops soldier that tricked Ms. Sciuto
做出生物武器的黑色行动士兵
into developing a bioweapon.
她在King把武器卖♥♥出去以前追踪到了他
She tracked King down before he could sell it.
他很符合我们的侧写 King现在在哪呢
Well, he fits our profile. Where's King now?
从2009年起 被判终身监禁
Serving a life sentence at Danville Correctional
在Danville惩戒中心服刑
since 2009.
Bishop 跟我走
Bishop, you are with me.
Torres 你去保护Abby
Torres, you're on protection detail, get over to Abby's,
跟McGee换个班
relieve McGee.
嘿 我从没去过呢
Hey, I've never been there.
那里怎样
What's it like?
呃 无法形容
Uh, there are no words.
看起来怎样
How's it looking?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表