外面有人吗
Is anybody out there?
Torres
Torres?
-把我弄出去 -嗯
- Get me out of here. - Yep.
锁着的
It's locked.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
-你还好吗 -我还好吗
- You okay? - Am I okay?
你有毛病吗 Bishop
What is wrong with you, Bishop?
你知道人被锁在棺材里的时候
You know what goes through a person's head
脑子里会想什么吗
when they're locked into a coffin?!
等 等一下 Abby干的吗
W-Wait, Abby did this?
她耍了我 Gibbs
She played me, Gibbs.
她耍了我
She played me, man.
她跟我打赌 说我不敢进去
She bet me that I couldn't get in there,
因为我太害怕
'cause I was too afraid.
我进去了 然后她就把我锁在了里面
I get in and then she locks me inside.
我不喜欢这个新Abby
I don't like this new Abby.
她告诉你她要去哪儿了吗
Did she tell you where she was going?
嗯 她要和King对质
Yeah, she's confronting King.
她说她不想再让别人因为她而死了
She said she didn't want anybody else to die because of her.
老大 我想我找到她了
Boss, I think I found her.
她追踪King
She tracked King
去了Georgetown的一个咖啡馆
to a cafe in Georgetown.
如果你想说点什么的话 现在是个好时机
If you've got something to say, now's the time.
在做了那么多丧尽天良的恶行后
After all the horrible things you've done,
你是如何面对自己的呢
how can you live with yourself?
这个嘛 你觉得令人发指 我觉得是必要之恶
Well, what you call horrible,I call necessary.
你不能为谋杀开脱
You can't justify murder.
因为你 我朋友死掉了
My friend is dead because of you.
你的手上也有人命吧 亲爱的
Your hands aren't clean, either, sunshine.
你知道吗 上百名士兵因为你而丧了命
You know, hundreds of soldiers are dead because of you.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我再说那些在我被关押期间丧命的士兵
Every troop that died overseas while I was locked up?
我的事业本来能避免他们的离世
My work could've prevented it all.
他们的死是你一手造成的
No, their blood's on your hands.
你认为自己是个救世主吗
You think you're some kind of savior?
你是个制♥造♥化学武器的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a bioweapons terrorist.
我才是这个国家需要的爱国者
I'm the kind of patriot this country needs.
一个不怕做脏活 只求完成任务的
Someone who's not afraid to get his hands dirty
爱国者
to get the job done.
任务是吗
The job
所以你现在才隐居幕后了
Okay, that's why you're out now.
你现在又忙着创造什么样的武器呢
What kind of weapon are you developing now?
我才不会跟你透露
I wouldn't concern yourself
任何细节呢
with the details.
别和你朋友犯一样的错
Don't make the same mistake as your friend.
要有自知之明
Know when you're beaten.
-滚开 不然我崩了她 -好了伙计 放轻松 放轻松
- Move, and she dies. - All right, man, look, just take it easy.
你来这儿不是为了钱
You're not here for money.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
不要
Stop!
Clay
Clay.
Clay你没事吧
Clay?
Reeves救了我的命
Reeves saved me.
战争会有附带伤亡
Casualty of war.
他要是没卷进来的话 很有可能还活得好好的呢
He hadn't interfered, he might still be alive.
我这一生都在致力于把坏人绳之以法
I've spent my whole life putting bad guys behind bars.
然而每次我们阻止了一个坏蛋
And every time we stop one,
总有另一个人会替代他
someone else just takes their place.
你没办法改变人性的
You can't change human nature.
我得赶飞机了
Well, I have a flight to catch.
看来我们的再战不得不等等了
Looks like our rematch will have to wait.
我们还没结束呢
Oh, we're not finished here.
这是平局啊
It's a stalemate.
你没步数可走了
You haven't got a move to make.
我在坐下来之前就已经出招了
I made my move before I sat down.
我在服务员给你上咖啡之前
Slipped some cyanide into your coffee
偷偷往里放了一点氰化物
before the waitress gave it to you.
致死的计量
Enough to kill you.
但是不会马上要了你的命
I mean, not immediately.
但几个小时内你必死无疑
But within the hour.
我给你的努力五星好评 宝贝儿
A For effort, sunshine.
你我都心知肚明你没那个能力杀人
Now, you're not capable of killing anyone.
Kate Jenny
Kate. Jenny.
Dorneget. Ziva. Reeves.
Dorneget. Ziva. Reeves.
我受够了我英勇的朋友们纷纷死去
I am tired of my hero friends dying
然而像你一样的大坏蛋却活得好好的
while villains like you get to live.
每个人都有他们的临界点 这就是我的临界点
Everyone has their breaking point, and this was mine.
呼吸道收缩
Airway constriction.
是你完蛋的早期信♥号♥♥之一
It's one of the first symptoms.
喘不上气儿
Shortness of breath,
头晕目眩 胸口疼
dizziness, chest pains.
在十分钟内你就会因为急性心脏病发而死去
You'll be in full cardiac arrest in, like, ten minutes.
我意思是
I mean,
除非你恰巧带了一些羟钴胺或者维生素B12在身上
unless you happen to have some hydrocobalamin on you.
比如这个
Like this.
自首就让你活
Confess and you get to live.
你疯了吧
You're insane.
有的时候你做一些脏活才能把任务完成 不是吗
Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get the job done.
好吧
Fine.
是我雇佣Marshall杀你的
I hired Marshall to take you out,
但是只有你啊
but just you.
你朋友的死并不在计划中
Your friend wasn't part of the plan.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
你也许不值得活在人世
You may not deserve to live,
但我决不会让自己跟你一样堕落
but I will never stoop to your level.
我会盯着你的
I'll be seeing you.
你输了
Checkmate.
嗨 你要去哪儿吗
Hey, you going somewhere?
应该在第一次就吸取教训的
Should've learned your lesson the first time.
别把Abby惹毛了
Don't mess with Abby.
你真的认为抓到我就完事儿了吗
You really think this is over?
来啊 把我关起来 我分分钟就能找到办法出去
Go on. Lock me up. I'll find a way to escape.
哦 干得漂亮
Oh, that was good.
我抓到他了 Clay
I got him, Clay.
真对不起花了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
你救了我的命 我永世难忘
I'll never forget what you did for me.
噢 对了
Oh.
我们把你的钱包找回来了
We got your wallet back.
我知道这张照片对你的含义有多重要
I know how much this picture meant to you.
我想 你应该会想随身带着它吧
I just thought... you'd want it close by.
我还记得你说过 要让母亲以你为傲
I remember what you said about wanting to honor your mother...
我会完成你的愿望
...and I'm gonna make that happen.
我发誓
I promise.
我不会让你失望的 Clay
I'm not gonna let you down, Clay.
所以 Abby没有把氰化物偷偷放到King的饮品里
So, Abby didn't slip cyanide into King's drink?
没有 她是把Caf-Pow!药片粉末放到他的咖啡里
Nope. She laced his coffee with crushed up Caf-Pow! pills.
突然大量摄入咖♥啡♥因♥让他的心跳速度加快
And the surge of caffeine jolted his heart rate
模仿出了某些症状
to mimic some of the symptoms.
余下的都是让他自己想象出来的
The rest was brought up purely by the power of suggestion.
真是天才
It's genius.
这就是Abby
It's Abby.
你们知道
Well, does anyone know
她的重大通知是什么吗
what this big announcement of hers is?
我不知道 也许是为了对把我锁在棺材里
I don't know. Maybe it's apologizing
表示歉意
for locking me in a coffin!
其实不是啦
Not exactly.
但是 我也要对这件事情表示歉意 Nick
But... I am sorry about that, Nick.
好的 所以
All right, so...
重大通知是关于什么的
what is the big announcement?
Reeves想要回到伦敦
Well... Reeves wanted to be buried
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表