你以为我试图救你的小命儿吗
You think I was trying to save your life?
难道不是吗
What, you weren't?
当然不是 我只是受不了你跑得比我快
No, man, I just-- I just can't stand seeing you ahead of me.
对了 Reeves
Oh, hey, and, Reeves?
要不是因为我腿抽筋了你才不会赢呢
The only reason why you won is because I pulled my hammy.
所以我们在找啥
So, what are we looking for?
Reeve之前说他们去桌子后搜查
Well, Reeves said, once they headed behind the desk,
店主就逃跑了
the guy ran.
-空心的 -我想是
- Hollow? - Mm-hmm.
或者你可以推这里
Or you could push right here.
我的错
My bad.
这可不止是个招待所
This is more than a hostel.
一次满足你对所有处方药的违法需求
Yeah, one-stop shop for all your illegal prescription drug needs.
9毫米
Nine-mill.
和杀死Mae Carter的子弹一样
Same as the bullets used to kill Mae Carter.
把枪给Abby做弹道分♥析♥
Get it to Abby for ballistics.
-Gibbs探员 -是的
- Agent Gibbs? - Yeah.
我是Olson侦探
Detective Olson.
很高兴和你亲自见面
Nice to meet you in person.
我也是
Yeah. Same.
Torres快速告诉了我一下进展
Torres caught me up to speed.
我在我们的系统里查了一下Jax Wesley这个名字
I ran the name Jax Wesley through our system.
缉毒队有他的记录
Narcotics had a file on him.
这里有处方药吗
Find any prescription drugs here?
有
Oh, yeah.
哇哦
Wow.
这个人不是开玩笑的
The guy wasn't kidding around.
缉毒队上两个月就盯上了他
Narcotics was onto him for the last two months,
不过他们和他保持距离 试图确定他的
but they were keeping their distance, trying to get an ID
供应商的身份
on his supplier.
-他们有什么发现吗 没有
- They come up with anything? - No.
你认为他的供应商有可能是Mae Carter吗
You think his supplier could've been Mae Carter?
我的看法吗
From me?
她不像那种人
She doesn't seem the type.
我认为
Well, as far as I can see,
你们在Mae Carter口袋里找到的追踪号♥
the tracking numbers you found in Mae Carter's pocket
可能是她偷的药片 拿到这里来卖♥♥
could've been pills she stole, brought here to sell.
或者 有可能
Or, possible,
她来这里是为了再进一些货
she was coming here to buy more.
这不是我母亲的作为
That's not my mom.
她没偷任何人的药片
She wasn't stealing anyone's pills.
她不会偷任何东西
She wouldn't steal anything.
我们接下这个案子 是出于对你母亲的尊重
We took this case out of respect for your mother.
这一点没有改变
That hasn't changed.
Sara 我们挖掘了她的历史
Sara, we looked into her past.
1998年 她曾经住过院
In 1998, she was hospitalized.
她过量摄入抗抑郁药
She overdosed on antidepressants.
是的 我的父亲无法接受她离开家去服役
Yeah, my father couldn't handle her being away on deployment.
他离开了我们
He left us.
-我们没有指责她 Sara -不
- We're not judging her, Sara.- No.
你们在指控她
You're accusing her.
沙漠风暴
Desert Storm,
所有人都在寻找战利品
guys were always looking for trophies
带回来
to smuggle back.
武器 刀
Weapons, knives.
我拿了一罐伊♥拉♥克♥鞋油
I took a can of Iraqi shoe polish.
让我认为我们 擦亮靴子的方式一样
Made me think that we all... polish our boots the same way.
我 敌人 我的战友
Me... the enemy... the guy next to me.
那又怎样
So what?
你的母亲也是
And your mother, too.
你认为你了解我的母亲 因为
Oh, you think you know my mom because,
所有人都一样吗
what, we're all the same?
不
No.
不一样
Not the same.
我们都是人
We're all human.
当她离开医院
When she got out of that hospital,
她自己出院之后
she picked herself up
就直接去了康复中心
and went straight to rehab.
好吗 我的母亲没有偷任何东西
Okay? My mother was not stealing anything.
他也绝对不会
And she damn sure
拿不该拿的东西
wasn't taking anything either.
她到死那天都保持清醒
She stayed sober until the day she died.
等等 对不起 让一下 Sara Sara
Wait, wait. Excuse me, Sara, Sara?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
至少给Theo带点吃的
At least take some food for Theo.
听着 我要迟到了
Look, I'm late.
我要从学校接他回来
I got to pick him up from school.
请接受我们的好意
Please.
你说你会为我的母亲主持正义
You said you were going to do right by my mom.
现在你做的一切却是抹黑她
Now all you're doing is dragging her through the mud.
下周 在Profile 360
Next week, on Profile 360,
Sara Carter整理行装 跨越全国
Sara Carter packed up her life, putting off a cross-country move
为她的母亲寻找正义
to find justice for her mother.
我的母亲喜欢拍照
My mom loved taking photos.
听着 我和你们交谈只是因为我想让所有人知道她很重要
Look, I'm only talking to you so people know she mattered.
好吗 这样他们就不能把他扔在一旁
Okay? So they can't just throw her to the side.
我们会带你经历整个故事
We'll take you through all the drama.
我说了 放下机器
I said, put it down!
-好的 好的 我们走 -滚出去
- Okay. All right. All right, let's go. - Get out of here!
摄像头在他的脾气上又加了10磅
Camera adds ten pounds to his temper.
你想把我脾气变成20磅吗
You want to make it 20?
Gibbs
Gibbs!
天哪 他真安静
God, he's really quiet.
下周更多内容
All that and more next week...
很高兴你来了
So glad you're here.
看一眼Jax Wesley吧
Take a peek here at Jax Wesley.
你们看到的是
Now, what you're looking at
卡车撞击之后的巨大伤口
are massive injuries from the truck hit.
就这些
That it?
这是Abby 弹道有消息了
It's Abby. Ballistics came back.
Jax的枪 是用来
Jax's gun was the one used
杀死Mae Carter的那把枪
to kill Mae Carter.
我们抓到了我们的凶手
Well, we've got our killer right here.
Mae Carter 她的毒品检验呢
Mae Carter, what about her tox screen?
警♥察♥犯错了
Police dropped the ball.
他们没有在她被谋杀时做毒品检验
They never did one on Mae the time of the murder.
所以 就算她又开始用药
So, if she had relapsed,
我们也无从得知了
we'll never know for sure.
好吧
Yeah.
女士们先生们 你们准备好了吗
Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready?
我们自己亲手制♥作♥的
Made from scratch with our own brilliant hands, of course,
大披萨 出炉啦
say hello to the monster pizzas.
确保你给自己留一块
Well, make sure you save yourself a piece.
这是最后致敬回家计划
It's called the Final Salute HOME program.
所有的居民都是无家可归的女老兵和她们的孩子
All the residents are homeless women vets and their kids.
这就是你募集捐款的用处吗
So, this is what you were collecting donations for?
是的
Yeah.
从我康复时
Started volunteering
开始做的志愿者活动
as part of my recovery.
我和Sara的不同点在于
See, a difference between me and Sara,
她有很多她母亲的照片
she has a load of pictures of her mom.
我只有这一张
And, uh, I've only got the one.
哦 这是你吗
Aw, is that you?
她去世的时候我才三岁
I was three years old when she died.
我不怎么了解她
One of the only things I know about her
但我知道她无家可归
is that she was homeless.
我和她一起无家可归
Well, we were homeless together.
所以你参加志愿活动来纪念她
So you volunteer to honor her.
是啊 这就像 当我在这里 我可以看到她的影子
Yeah, it's like, uh, when I'm here, I can see her, in a way.
而且我想 等到我退休了
And I figured, when I'm retired,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表